Ruby's Sigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ruby_weapon
Well, I only just got Photoshop and im looking for a tutorial site that works good for noobs. Here is my very first sig

JediLowbacca
Very Nice

My first banner was crappy compared to that. All i used was render XD

Lana
Not bad for a start smile

If you check the Resource thread that's pinned at the top of the forum, it's got links to tons of stuff - including tutorial sites.

Ruby_weapon
Thank you. I really appriciate it smile

Ruby_weapon
Well, I looked for a good tutorial, but couldnt find one. I tried something my own.

Ruby_weapon
well. Photoshop messed up, and im waiting until they deliver a new CD. i made thixs one with paint

DragonWoman
That's pretty good with paint, I know cuz I used to use that exact same method a while back and it aint easy is it?

Ruby_weapon
no, its not. and thank you. Meh, 3-4 day shipping sucks sad

Ruby_weapon
Here's a new one, made with photoshop. I don't think i followed the tutorial exactly sad

Ruby_weapon
one of my best yet i think. I re-used the Dragon render, and it looks good.

DragonWoman
Nice work hun! I think the first one looks better imo

IceJaw
Originally posted by Ruby_weapon
one of my best yet i think. I re-used the Dragon render, and it looks good. Awesome thumb up

Ruby_weapon
^^ thanks

Blood stained dog-tags

DragonWoman
I love the dogtags

juggernaut66666
Nice sigs!

Ruby_weapon
Made for thunder fox:

quickshot
a big tip if you've got photoshop join chaos get 25 posts just hang around general chit chat and gamers heaven and then use some of their tuts i recommend Kid Zeroes recent one

Ruby_weapon
what do you mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.