so you love legolas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I noticed alot of girls love legolas !! roll eyes (sarcastic) and wanted to ask whats wrong with aragorn ?? hess good too roll eyes (sarcastic)

LovelyOne
I love ARAGORN!! SHEXY

Draugwen
laughing What a question... I'd take a bet that there's about as many people out here loving Aragorn as there's people loving Legolas wink

coolmovies
well alot of u talk about legoles tahts why

Jacky Sparrow
no, I love Aragorn too!!!!!!! He's so sexy!!!

vanice
lol. seems like the pirates of the Caribbean like aragorn big grin

coolmovies
Hes more sexy then deep lolz

ladygrim
I prefer faramir big grin

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by ladygrim
I prefer faramir big grin

Me too!! eek! He's my favourite character.

And no offence but this is a pointless thread. It's basically the same as the Orlando and Viggo one which was also pointless and irrelevant. (Yet I am still posting in here lol, well I only did because someone mentioned Faramir)

Jacky Sparrow
Originally posted by coolmovies
Hes more sexy then deep lolz

NEVER!!!!!!!!! I mean he looks great, but not as sexy as Johnny or Jack love love !!!!!!!!!!!!

coolmovies
ohh came on you know he his

ESB -1138
Everyone is wrong! Gollum is the sexiest!!

coolmovies
naaa i dont like him

Aurora
I can't believe the once great LOTR forum has come to this........

coolmovies
what do u mean ??

Aurora
I mean:

1: There are probally 50 threads with similar titles in this very forum, that either got shut or ignored.

2: There is a Movie Star forum for talking about how dreamy legolas is. And those threads aren't shut down.

coolmovies
This topic is about ARAGORN

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Aurora
I mean:

1: There are probally 50 threads with similar titles in this very forum, that either got shut or ignored.

2: There is a Movie Star forum for talking about how dreamy legolas is. And those threads aren't shut down.

Well nothing new has happened for the Lord of the Rings so it's not like new things will pop up to talk about. Everything that has needed to be said has basically been said in the Lord of the Rings. Some debates have been left unanswered but it makes sense that this thread runs dry with time.

Captain's Wench
I think they're both pretty hot...heroic and can fight with a sword...or bow and arrow...the point is they can fight yes

Coleman Trebor
Zomg Gandalph is obviously the sexiest one, hes a Pimp, for starters. And I would love to rub my hands through his beard. Heavenly.

no expression

Council#13
shock I was not expecting that

coolmovies
Expecting what ??

x_hp_fan
I LOVE LEGOLAS AND ARAGON!! big grin

I think Council meant that he wasn't expecting some one to say that Gandalph (sp?) was sexy! Hehe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.