One sily part of the movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jack of Blades
Remember the par were Will,Jack and norigton fight and where Liz screems some stuff to draww atention.So how woud you draw atension ha or how do you think what she needed to do to do it.I have and idea only well its a litle pervert.

LovelyOne
wha? confused

I liked that part it was funny..

sauro123456
Ya, you are right. Too bad she didn't think of that. smile

LovelyOne
wha?? I'm confused....

oh wait..you mean flash her non existant titties?

sccch
Well, I can think of a way to get Jack's and maybe Norrington's attention. Scream : FREE RUM!! drunk But Will would be a little challenge.confused

evilm0nki3
Oh my. I bet that would get their attention.

sccch
yes

choosewisely
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Remember the par were Will,Jack and norigton fight and where Liz screems some stuff to draww atention.So how woud you draw atension ha or how do you think what she needed to do to do it.I have and idea only well its a litle pervert.

LOL!

Jack of Blades
Yep it woud oh but well if she did than litle kids coudnt watch it.But woud be interesting

choosewisely
and i happen to have no dress in my cabinstick out tongue

jessigem
i have a way!!!
she could've screamed "Oh yeah. Well guess what?! I love Jack!!"
that would've gotten ALL THREE of them to stop fighting. but i don't know how she could've solved it afterwards. . . . . . . .

Jack of Blades
Well meybe but she coud screem.The first one who gets to me gets me.Understand?

katelovespirate
i can see her doing that. lol. maybe in the 3rd one. lol.

sccch
Since they're fighting over the chest, I would yell, "I'M WALKING TOWARDS THE CHEST! I'M PICKING UP THE CHEST! I'M ABOUT TO THROW THE CHEST IN THE OCEAN!!!"

Jack of Blades
or she coud Shoot a cannon in the air

LovelyOne
I love how she is throwing the rocks in completley the wrong direction laughing out loud

sccch
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I love how she is throwing the rocks in completley the wrong direction laughing out loud
They also were'nt going very far. laughing

LovelyOne
LOL yeh that was hilarious^^ laughing out loud

random21
oh no, the heat *colaspes* (sry cant spell) that whole, elizabeth trying to get their attention thing was funnyy.

sccch
Then she sits there and pouts. miffed

Jack of Blades
WEll she coud call an army of Orcs to go after those three but then they woud be more woried about running away from the orcs(Hey this is Disney.Everything is posible)

LovelyOne
Originally posted by sccch
Then she sits there and pouts. miffed

It's really funny how she spots the other 2 and runs laughing out loud This whole moment was her funniest moment in the movie in my opinion.

Rakarr
Originally posted by LovelyOne
wha? confused

I liked that part it was funny..

yeah it was lol

willofthewisp
Could have slid in between all of them and demanded that whoever really love her fight to the death. Then we'd all know for a fact who the couple was going to be.
"If you love me you'll..."
(gets accidentally jabbed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.