Wolverine vs. Captain America vs. Spider-man vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
A free for all! Everybody gets 1 day of prep. Who wins this battle?

Soleran
Spiderman, of course Spiderman, thats the only viable answer is Spiderman.

spiderman wins, all.

capt it up
wolverine more likly to win the battle do to his stamina and durability

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Soleran
Spiderman, of course Spiderman, thats the only viable answer is Spiderman.

spiderman wins, all. smile

badabing
The 1 day of prep may be the factor here.

Accel
Spidey's probably the only one actually going to put prep time to good use.

Soleran
Spiderman gets prep as well now, he wins.

(prep is ridiculous)

Validus
Spidey wins. Prep makes not a difference at all.

Dinalfos
Spiderman wins. Size of the battlefield?

Comicbook_kid
Spidey can hold his own against all three coming at him at once....sorry, but Spidey takes this one home for the win; ESPECIALLY with the day of prep!!!

rotiart
Wolverine takes it. 1 day of prep is not enough to come up with a solution with wolverine's jobber aura.

capt it up
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Spidey can hold his own against all three coming at him at once....sorry, but Spidey takes this one home for the win; ESPECIALLY with the day of prep!!!
no he can't. spiderman can not even ahndle wolverine him self let a lone all three.

whats spiderman going to do with a day of prep?

IceDragon
Spiderman would defeat wolverine in the blink of an eye. Wolverine may have steel claws, but what good are his claws going to be when spideys swinging all around and out of reach? All spidey would have to do is swing from behind and beat the crap out of wolverine. And dont forget the fact that Spiderman is way stronger than wolverine. Spidey would take them all out for the win, definitely.

Spidermans abilities-
Super-Human Strength (Class 10 = 10 Tons)
Super-Human Reflexes (Similar to a Spider)
Super-Human Agility (Similar to a Spider)
"Spider-Sense" that warns him of pending danger and gives him ability to detect signals from his Spider-Tracers
Ability to Adhere to walls and most other Surfaces with his extremities

Wolverines Abilities-Powers: Adamantium skeleton and claws, can sniff out just about anything, and martial arts master. And also healing.
Now tell me who would win.

capt it up

soxfn89
I would have to say spidey would take it after a very close battle. They both do have superhuman reflexes, strength, and agility. But I believe Spidey has the edge in all these traits. i'm pretty sure wolverine can't lift as much as spidey or can he pack quite the punch. I have heard of an issue where Spiderman fought wolverine in a cemetary or somethin. Spidey pounded wolverine. Finally I believe he spidey sense is more effective then wolverine and thanks to his webs he could keep the fight long distance and now with his new upgrades spiderman does have the advantage.

Grimm22
Hmm prep could be a factor here erm

Spidey should still win however Cap would put up the best fight here wink

Metalmanx
Originally posted by batdude123

Spidey wins. Prep is overkill.

King KAM
Cap wins, he why??? because he has the best relationship with everyone, he will have spidey and DD take care of wolverine. i say the best way is web him to a wall with his claws permanetley in his throat so that he cant get up. Or else cap will just shoot him. Then him and DD will double team spidey. Who cant take Cap alone, so with DD he will win. then Cap will beat DD.

xmarksthespot
Spider-Man...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
no he can't. spiderman can not even ahndle wolverine him self let a lone all three.

whats spiderman going to do with a day of prep?

First, they aren't all fighting Spidey at the same time. This is a free-for-all. Everyone will be fighting the other given the chance. And in this FFF, Spidey has the best powers to deal with all three of them.

And with a day of prep? Gah, Spidey could do just about whatever he wanted to deal with these three. He could create some sort of electro-magnetic device (which he's done before) and completely incapacitate Wolverine from the get-go (pin him down to the ground or wall). Wolverine is the biggest deal here anyway, because of his healing.

The other two, ESPECIALLY since this is a free-for-all, go down pretty quickly after that.

Spidey is victorious.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King KAM
Cap wins, he why??? because he has the best relationship with everyone, he will have spidey and DD take care of wolverine. i say the best way is web him to a wall with his claws permanetley in his throat so that he cant get up. Or else cap will just shoot him. Then him and DD will double team spidey. Who cant take Cap alone, so with DD he will win. then Cap will beat DD.

...Spidey can take Cap alone. And DD. And probably both DD and Cap. erm

xmarksthespot
Additionally with prep I'm assuming he's Iron Spidey.. invisible stealth mode and all..

Dinalfos
Plus enhanced strength, enhanced speed, enhanced durability, enhanced everything.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...Spidey can take Cap alone. And DD. And probably both DD and Cap. erm thats not what my feats say. My feats say that Cap is easily a match for spidey alone.

King KAM
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Additionally with prep I'm assuming he's Iron Spidey.. invisible stealth mode and all.. IF its iron spidey- but even if it isnt, it seems that when he atacks he becomes visible, and stealth dont work on Wolverine or DD.

Juntai
thats not what my feats say. My feats say that Cap is easily a match for spidey alone. BUTO MG SPIDEY HAS PRECOG AND HES A HUNDRED TIMES FASTER STRONGER AND MORE AGILE THAN ANY HUMAN CAN BE EVEN WITH SUPERSOLDIER SERUM. I MEAN WHO CARES IF HE HAS TROUBLE WITH EVERY MARTIAL ARTIST HES RAN INTO, THATS JUST PIS, SPIDEY COULD FLICK HIM INTO ORBIT

Juntai
IF its iron spidey- but even if it isnt, it seems that when he atacks he becomes visible, and stealth dont work on Wolverine or DD. Current version unless specifically stated.

King KAM
Originally posted by Juntai
BUTO MG SPIDEY HAS PRECOG AND HES A HUNDRED TIMES FASTER STRONGER AND MORE AGILE THAN ANY HUMAN CAN BE EVEN WITH SUPERSOLDIER SERUM. I MEAN WHO CARES IF HE HAS TROUBLE WITH EVERY MARTIAL ARTIST HES RAN INTO, THATS JUST PIS, SPIDEY COULD FLICK HIM INTO ORBIT Not if he cant land a punch WHICH i should say, he DIDNT

Juntai
Not if he cant land a punch WHICH i should say, he DIDNT I was obviously being sarcastic.
But yeah, i saw it.

Soleran
With prep, I imagine Parker just making some of his old webcartridges and just busting them open like he did on the blobsmile The webbing would cover those guyssmile

jrodslam
I think the one whos the biggest threat is eliminated first. Wolvie or Spidey. Honestly, i see it coming down to Cap and DD.

King KAM
Originally posted by jrodslam
I think the one whos the biggest threat is eliminated first. Wolvie or Spidey. Honestly, i see it coming down to Cap and DD. thats what i said... but hey what do we know??? we only actually READ comics.....Originally posted by Soleran
With prep, I imagine Parker just making some of his old webcartridges and just busting them open like he did on the blobsmile The webbing would cover those guyssmile Cap would just have Nick Fury get him a shit-load of top secret gear that would be so much more SWEET

Soleran
Spiderman gets prep as well now, he wins.

(prep is ridiculous)

Thats why I said Prep is ridiculous typicallysmile

King KAM
Thats why I said Prep is ridiculous typicallysmile captain america has the best access to technology

Metalmanx
captain america has the best access to technology

Couldn't Spidey just got hit up Reed for some mad tech then, too?

Reed > SHIELD.

King KAM
Couldn't Spidey just got hit up Reed for some mad tech then, too?

Reed > SHIELD. yeah but im pretty sure he wouldnt ask reed, thats out of character, he would do his pwn prep, as where cap always gets his tech from his good old buddy nick.

Tha C-Master
BUTO MG SPIDEY HAS PRECOG AND HES A HUNDRED TIMES FASTER STRONGER AND MORE AGILE THAN ANY HUMAN CAN BE EVEN WITH SUPERSOLDIER SERUM. I MEAN WHO CARES IF HE HAS TROUBLE WITH EVERY MARTIAL ARTIST HES RAN INTO, THATS JUST PIS, SPIDEY COULD FLICK HIM INTO ORBIT He hasn't really had trouble with every martial artist he runs into, that's just something started on this board. It just happens that the heroes he faces that are uber-popular are highly trained, so they use that as an excuse to correlate the two when their arguments are flawed. I can easily pull out a scan of Spidey punking the xmen.

By this logic Hulk loses to skilled fighters as well, and Spiderman is a great fighter all around, it's not about the styles, its about the execution. While he hasn't trained for years in a certain style, his abilities make his own unique and unorthodox style that is hard to predict and counter. Add in basic knowledge of nerve strikes, and you have an efficient fighter. (Efficiency is what matters the most after all).

King KAM
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He hasn't really had trouble with every martial artist he runs into, that's just something started on this board. It just happens that the heroes he faces that are uber-popular are highly trained, so they use that as an excuse to correlate the two when their arguments are flawed. I can easily pull out a scan of Spidey punking the xmen.

By this logic Hulk loses to skilled fighters as well, and Spiderman is a great fighter all around, it's not about the styles, its about the execution. While he hasn't trained for years in a certain style, his abilities make his own unique and unorthodox style that is hard to predict and counter. Add in basic knowledge of nerve strikes, and you have an efficient fighter. (Efficiency is what matters the most after all). exactly i agree completley, but those guys(cap wolverine and Dare Devil) are some tough summsabiches.

Metalmanx
yeah but im pretty sure he wouldnt ask reed, thats out of character, he would do his pwn prep, as where cap always gets his tech from his good old buddy nick.

...And it's in character for Cap to go ask SHIELD for advanced tech to fight his fight? What the f**k?

If anything, THAT is the most out of character.

King KAM
...And it's in character for Cap to go ask SHIELD for advanced tech to fight his fight? What the f**k?

If anything, THAT is the most out of character. i didnt say shield i said nick fury. who he goes to for all his tech...douche

Juntai

If anything, THAT is the most out of character. Didn't he do that to drop Tony in the last issue of Civil War?

confused

And with that covered how is that more out of character than Spidey checking up with Reed?

Accel
Didn't he do that to drop Tony in the last issue of Civil War?

confused

And with that covered how is that more out of character than Spidey checking up with Reed?
No, he fought with Tony to avoid talking to surrendering to SHIELD.

King KAM
Originally posted by Accel
No, he fought with Tony to avoid talking to surrendering to SHIELD. he means with help from NICK FURY I SAID NICK FURY not SHIELD, NICK FURY!!!

Juntai
Originally posted by Accel
No, he fought with Tony to avoid talking to surrendering to SHIELD. Really?
In MY issue, he stuck a shield scrambling device to Tony and dropped him to the floor.

A.J
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine more likly to win the battle do to his stamina and durability laughing laughing

Juntai
he means with help from NICK FURY I SAID NICK FURY not SHIELD, NICK FURY!!! Yeah, still Shield tech tho.
But yeah, he said it was a gift from Nick and his techs.

Juntai
Originally posted by A.J
laughing laughing Oh you knew it was coming.

King KAM
Yeah, still Shield tech tho.
But yeah, he said it was a gift from Nick and his techs. yeah nick has the best techs still with him, so like i said he would go to nick no need to go to shield.

Juntai
Didn't he do that to drop Tony in the last issue of Civil War?

confused

Metalmanx
i didnt say shield i said nick fury. who he goes to for all his tech...douche

Was the "douche" comment necessary?

And when has Steve gone to Nick to ask for some sort of tech in preparation for a fight like this?

Metalmanx
What is Cap going to get from Nick by the way? Something believable please, not an Ultimate Nullifier or anything stupid like that.

King KAM
What is Cap going to get from Nick by the way? Something believable please, not an Ultimate Nullifier or anything stupid like that. cloaks, adamanium net guns, lazers.....something to over ride the spidey sense, a sonic to over-do wolverine and DDs hearing, and then something to contain them all.

A.J
Oh you knew it was coming. I did but its still funny everytime. stick out tongue

Metalmanx
cloaks, adamanium net guns, lazers.....something to over ride the spidey sense, a sonic to over-do wolverine and DDs hearing, and then something to contain them all.

...Something to override the spider-sense...?

I'm sorry, lemme bold the key word here for you.

Something BELIEVABLE please.

Metalmanx
If Cap is going to Nick (and that would appear to be pretty obvious the way you're going on about it), then why WOULDN'T Spidey go to Reed? It makes more sense then just accepting a probable defeat.

King KAM
If Cap is going to Nick (and that would appear to be pretty obvious the way you're going on about it), then why WOULDN'T Spidey go to Reed? It makes more sense then just accepting a probable defeat. because cap gets ALL his tech from nick, but spidey normally makes his own

A.J
I never realized Kam was such a fanboy, he must be one if he thinks spidey cant take cap on his own. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Martin
Okay folks......

Spiderman goes to Reed.
Cap goes to Nick.
Wolverine goes to Beast and Forge.
Daredevil goes to who???????????

It's very clear that DD won't win considering everyone knows his weakness and I can't think of anyone he might go to........Hank Pym meybe? The real battle is between the other three. Bringing an Ultimate Nullifiier wouldn't be fair.

soxfn89
Spidey takes it. he has the best mixture of brains, muscle, and technology. Wit Caps technology he might be able to come in second but I'd rather put my money on wolverine being the runner up

Grimm22
...Spidey can take Cap alone. And DD. And probably both DD and Cap. erm

Ok now thats crazy talk no expression

Thanos_THOTU
Logan survived a nuke... After him Spider-man becuase of his strenght, than we have Captain America, he have done some features that make me stat him over DD.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ok now thats crazy talk no expression

Not really. But I really don't wanna turn this into a mad-house with my statements.

This is a free-for-all with prep. Spider-Man will be the victor in this match.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Logan survived a nuke... After him Spider-man becuase of his strenght, than we have Captain America, he have done some features that make me stat him over DD.

Actually it wasnt a nuke no expression

It was a napalm bomb

Although that dosent make it any less PIS

Seriously Marvel is so dependent on Wolverine not dieing that he can now apparently grow back from a skelaton eer

*Sigh* I miss the classic Wolverine

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Actually it wasnt a nuke no expression

It was a napalm bomb

Although that dosent make it any less PIS

Seriously Marvel is so dependent on Wolverine not dieing that he can now apparently grow back from a skelaton eer

*Sigh* I miss the classic Wolverine

Me, too! Back when Wolverine had a healing factor, but one that could be easily overridden if he pushed it too far. Back when he was just a badass with martial arts skills and an adamantium skeleton. Back when he was taking it to people in his own league.

Not Galactus-eating Wolverine, however.

Darth Martin
cosigned. They overpower him too much. Wolverine is an aweswome character if they would potray him right.

Juntai
They have to overpower him so he can be the antihero badass at the end of most major crossovers.

H. S. 6
Daredevil gets taken out first.

From there, judging by his far superior stats, Spidey takes it.

Scoobless
Originally posted by batdude123

Spider-Man already has a suit that makes him invisible, he probably still has some stingers/impact webbing lying around, he could find a tranq gun... or basic medical anaesthetics from a hospital

Really... Wolverine and Cap can't dodge what they can't see, they can be easily webbed up from invisi-spidey, then he drugs them when they can't move

With a day to prep DareDevil is completely screwed... everyone of these guys know he has a weakness to extreme sound and can plan accordingly

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Okay folks......

Spiderman goes to Reed.
Cap goes to Nick.

It's very clear that DD won't win considering everyone knows his weakness and I can't think of anyone he might go to........Hank Pym meybe? The real battle is between the other three. Bringing an Ultimate Nullifiier wouldn't be fair.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Okay folks......

Spiderman goes to Reed.
Cap goes to Nick.

Spidey could go to his best pal Tony Stark and get an Iron Man suit for himself

big grin

But i'm assuming that they have to do the prep work themselves for this fight

Darth Martin
If Peter went to Tony that just opens the door for Cap to go to Reed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.