Dumbledore is not dead 100% sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Tomahawk
J.K says this in a interview

"We're working toward the end I always planned but a couple of characters I expected to survive have died and one character got a reprieve," she said, declining to elaborate.

reprieved and who would that be

The Phantom
Originally posted by Lord Tomahawk

"We're working toward the end I always planned but a couple of characters I expected to survive have died and one character got a reprieve," she said, declining to elaborate.

reprieved and who would that be There are threads on Dumbledores death and if he is alive or not. Reported.

Regulus A Black
and she said that she gave somebody she had originally killed off a reprieve, that means they never died in the book in the first place, it was somebody she had planned on killing in book 7, i'm thinking maybe Snape

l.saratn
I'm thinking i'm going to die if i see another repeat of a thread

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by l.saratn
I'm thinking i'm going to die if i see another repeat of a thread

You're not the only one.

The Phantom
Originally posted by l.saratn
I'm thinking i'm going to die if i see another repeat of a thread Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
You're not the only one.

Rave X
^
quote 3 posts above

Barker
Originally posted by Lord Tomahawk

reprieved and who would that be
You've heard of Sirius Black, Right? That he died? That he may be the one to get the Reprieve?

Or, that she had planned to kill someone in Book 7, but decided not to?

Honestly..

Blue_Hefner
it's obviously Sirius....

bratty_lil_sis
Reported.

The Phantom
Originally posted by bratty_lil_sis
Reported. Way ahead of ya.

RoguePw25
Please do not start duplicated threads. Please use the SEARCH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.