Mortal Kombat: Deadly Insurrection, longest MK tribute video ever made, over 1 hour l

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nukesgoboom
Today I bring you what is yet the longest Mortal Kombat tribute video ever made. I started this project as a simple combo video, but it evolved into something much deeper and meaningful. The glittering jewel known as Mortal Kombat 5: Deadly Alliance changed my life in more ways that I could hope to imagine. I knew from the first day that I played it, I had to express my love for the game beyond just posting about how I enjoyed it and who the coolest character was. The artistic and aesthetic beauty of the model and level design, as well as the balanced, fast, and fun gameplay exposed me to a universe that I had never thought possible.

I would like to thank my partners on this project, Juggernaut, JFCalibur88, Konqrr, for contributing videos and support, and ultimately having faith in this movie. And also Sub-Zero_7th, who perhaps has a deeper knowledge about this game than any other person alive, lol.

I must thank Konqrr again, HUGE ADMIRATION for hosting this video directly on his site... TRUELY a king amongst men....

Here are the technical details and features of the movie:

-Highest yet discovered open air and wall combos for every character
-Custom music track for almost every character, over 30 music tracks are used
-mix up games/effect pokes and sweeps used in a interesting and hilarious fashion in match fights
-Intense matches featuring all characters on every arena
-PLAY AS MOLOCH VIDEOS!!! AW YEAH!!
-Easter Egg material as well as Test your sight max/Test your might diamond break
-Glitch/bug/exploit material... some of this stuff has to be seen to be believed!
-Much, much more... you will have to see it for yourself!!!

I have tested this video in the following media players and have found it to be fully functional with no problems:

Media Player Classic
VLC player
Windows Media Player

So I recommend that you use one of those media players to watch the video.

Length: 1 Hour, 4 Minutes, 46 Seconds
Size: 412 MB
Video: XVID 640x480 30 fps .avi
Audio: 128 kbps Constant Bitrate MP3

Download link:

konqrr(.net)(/mkda)

~Da Rev~
I hate you....

Thats all i'm going to say, because i know everyone else is going to jump all over this.

Barker
Don't ..... Care.... barker

RogerRamjet
ah...i love the scent of envy in the morning...

Thorinn
Originally posted by Barker
Don't ..... Care.... barker

JacopeX
I care, im a fighting game fan and MK is one of em. Wheres the vid

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

Mišt
Apparently this was also the longest thread title ever made...

Seriously, why bother downloading a 400mb MK video..huh

WrathfulDwarf
FINISH HIM!

*beheads the troll with an axe*

WD wins

FATALITY

lord xyz
clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Flawless Victory
clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

WrathfulDwarf
*adds another quarter*

lord xyz
Shao Kahn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.