Aquaman / Namor Vs. Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Aquaman and Prince Namor go to investigate a series of ships disappearing near an island out in the South Pacific ocean. The disappearances are being caused by Godzilla, King of the Monsters!! Godzilla is currently asleep on the ocean floor after laying waste to a few more ships before our heroes arrive; killing everyone on the ships in the process!!

This doesn't sit too well with Namor and Aquaman!!!!

They manage to wake up a very pissed Godzilla from his deep sleep with a simultaneous punch to his head; but this only infuriates Godzilla (who doesn't like to get woken up from his beauty rest)!!

P.S. This is the comics version of Godzilla that was put out by Marvel and Dark Horse Comics... This version of Godzilla has held his own against the combined forces of the Fantastic Four, Avengers, and S.H.I.E.L.D. at once as well as other giant, powerful monsters!!!

Also, just for reference....this particular version of Godzilla is 80 meters tall (262 feet) and 50,000 metric tons (55,000 tons) in weight. Also, he has his nuclear fire/breath and has his rapid healing factor too.

So, who wins between..................

AQUAMAN & NAMOR, THE SUB-MARINER VS.

GODZILLA, KING OF THE MONSTERS

Juntai
Aquaman heals his mutation and swims off.

badabing
Couldn't Aquaman control Godzilla with telepathy?

Milkie
NO

Telepathy FAILS on Godzilla

General Kon-El
Godzilla owns.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Juntai

Hmmmmmmm, interesting!!! wink

Comicbook_kid
So, who else out there has an opinion about our two Atlantean heroes and the King of the Monsters???

Lucid Lui
Aquaman and Namor win.

They wouldn't even need to fight if they don't want to. Aquaman could call on all kinds of pre-historic sea creatures that would rival Godzilla. And Namor could call on Giganto.

They could just sit back and watch some good ol' monster movie action.

Jvenom
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Aquaman and Namor win.

They wouldn't even need to fight if they don't want to. Aquaman could call on all kinds of pre-historic sea creatures that would rival Godzilla. And Namor could call on Giganto.

They could just sit back and watch some good ol' monster movie action.

I do not think any monster in the oceans could rival Godzilla. The two would have to join in on the fight. The question is what could either really do. Neither have the strenght to take him down.

Inhuman
Godzilla has radioactive fried fish heros for lunch

H. S. 6
Godzilla ain't King of the Oceans fo' no reason.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Inhuman
Godzilla has radioactive fried fish heros for lunch

fish pizza

Captain_WV
what!!Godzilla would pwn either of our seaborn superheros!

Horrificus
Yeah.
Godzilla is like a 400ft version of the Hulk, as far as healing, strength increase when needed, drawing on radiation, etc.
Except G also:
has enormously powerful basts, equal to an atomic bomb.
Nuclear Pulse, strong enough to blow the limbs of gigantic creatures (Ghidorah) clean off.
ability to absorb Radiation at will, to increase or change powers.

MJOILNIR
How would one even classify Godzilla's Str???

jinzin
Aquaman and Namor win.

They could just sit back and watch some good ol' monster movie action. and then have to think up another plan as they watch godzilla deepfry their lil buddies...
erm

Originally posted by MJOILNIR
How would one even classify Godzilla's Str???

he's in the 280,000+ metric ton class range. in other words... there's only one word to describe it... GODZILLA!

Tassadar
Godzilla hosts a barbeque. Nuff said.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Jvenom
I do not think any monster in the oceans could rival Godzilla. The two would have to join in on the fight. The question is what could either really do. Neither have the strenght to take him down.

Eh, Giganto would be some sort of a match...it took a nuclear bomb to be exploded INSIDE it to get rid of one, and another one took Mjolnir straight in-the-eye and didn't even blink. Remember, there are more then one Giganto.

jinzin
godzilla>>>>>>>>>>>nuke. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Which Godzilla? Still, it wouldn't matter. The Big G wins.

Grimm22
Namor rips his head off yes

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Eh, Giganto would be some sort of a match...it took a nuclear bomb to be exploded INSIDE it to get rid of one, and another one took Mjolnir straight in-the-eye and didn't even blink. Remember, there are more then one Giganto.

I don't know who Giganto is, but that sounds like an accurate representation of Godzilla if he was fully made in Marvel (not the old lizard comics..)

Accel
Originally posted by jinzin
and then have to think up another plan as they watch godzilla deepfry their lil buddies...
erm
Originally posted by Juntai

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Which Godzilla? Still, it wouldn't matter. The Big G wins.

Read my original, opening thread in response to your question.....this particular Godzilla is the one from Dark Horse comics.....I even listed his stats!! wink

Tassadar
Originally posted by Grimm22
Namor rips his head off yes

no

Mindship
Godzilla. He's just too much Superpowered Mass for the humanoids to deal with. In a giant-monster sense, he's just like them, only way, way bigger.

rotiart
Giganto is like godzilla... if you made godzilla as a whale... with legs.

Together. the two princes summon a leviathan to devour godzilla. riding on top is every final fantasy main character ever :P

Thanos_1971
Godzilla fries them,then goes back to his beauty sleep. laughing

Horrificus
Originally posted by Mindship
Godzilla. He's just too much Superpowered Mass for the humanoids to deal with. In a giant-monster sense, he's just like them, only way, way bigger.

Yup.

Like I said, he is like a 400 ft version of the Hulk, with destructive blasts, pulses and radiation absorption.

Tassadar
Originally posted by rotiart
Giganto is like godzilla... if you made godzilla as a whale... with legs.

Together. the two princes summon a leviathan to devour godzilla. riding on top is every final fantasy main character ever :P

Pfft, Godzilla would fry the Leviathan and all the *** FF characters in one blast. Aquaman and Namor get fried in the next one. And Leviathon isnt big enough to eat Godzilla either, it can barely swallow a ship.

rotiart
Blasphemy!

K3VIL
The Kings Of Atlantis wins.
Aquaman with his recent power ups is more than what he has been in Post-Crisis era.
Namor, has always been a top dog with great showings.
They could just swim around Godzilla creating the greatest whirpool ever saw, and literraly use it to propel Godzilla in outerspace for example.
Namor can wear the armor his father, Poseidon gave him, and same can do Arthur, and proceed into beating the hell outta Godzilla.
They both can summon the magical trident, and with their swimming speed, they'll use it to open Godzilla like a can.

Tassadar
Originally posted by K3VIL
Aquaman with his recent power ups is more than what he has been in Post-Crisis era.
They could just swim around Godzilla creating the greatest whirpool ever saw, and literraly use it to propel Godzilla in outerspace for example.
Namor can wear the armor his father, Poseidon gave him, and same can do Arthur, and proceed into beating the hell outta Godzilla.
They both can summon the magical trident, and with their swimming speed, they'll use it to open Godzilla like a can.

None of which will do any damage, or prevent them from being vaporized by Gs breath.

Psyquis52
First task is getting Aquaman and Namor to work together. Good luck on that.
Secondly they have to figure out how to stop Godzilla. No luck on that.
Godzilla's first move is to find land. If they decide to attack him in water they'll be in trouble. Hi swim speed matches or comes close to their's. It wouldn't except that he's so big. Once he's on land I don't think that Aquaman will be able to undo the mutation. That's because Godzilla is no longer a mutated species but rather a species entirely unto himself. That would be kind of like trying to unmake a dog. It won't happen.
In the end I don't think there's anything Aquaman or Namor can do to hurt him.
Telepathy won't work.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Psyquis52
First task is getting Aquaman and Namor to work together. Good luck on that. No problem there. Aquaman has had to work with people he hates so many times i've lost count. When it comes down to it, these two would work together.

Secondly they have to figure out how to stop Godzilla. No luck on that. You're telling me two Kings, who have a HUGE amount of experience between them, fighting everything from aliens to monsters to Gods, ruling kingdoms that take up 3/4 of the earth and commanding huge armies that have advanced tech and sorcery at their diposal, two guys who are both extremely battle savvy and intelligent fighters, but there's no way they could think of a way to defeat Godzilla? You're underestimating these two.

Telepathy won't work. Same thing was said about the Millenium Giants. Aquaman got through to them, and Godzilla is much closer to a marine animal than them. What makes you so sure TP isn't an option?

Comicbook_kid
Godzilla is much closer to a marine animal than them. What makes you so sure TP isn't an option?

Godzilla is in fact more closely related to the "bird" family than the "fish" family actually. Aquaman can only communicate with marine animals, and Godzilla's brain is more bird-like than marine-like.......

But, I do have to be fair here.........this is why I thought this would make such a good fight. You do make good, valid points....

I don't know if Aquaman's telepathy would work, but telepathy did work on Godzilla in his comic series from Marvel back in the seventies. In the final (and greatest) issue, that is how a young boy gets Godzilla to stop beating up on all of the Marvel heroes....he telepathically tells Godzilla to PLEASE stop the fighting and just return back into the sea....and Godzilla seemed to respond to the boy's thoughts and he did just what the boy wanted....

So I have heard telepathy does work, and then I've heard it doesn't work....but I don't know if Aquaman's telepathy would work due to the first point I made....I personally doubt that it would. And even if it did, that doesn't mean that Aquaman can CONTROL Godzilla!!!

In fact, IF (and that's a big IF) the heroes were to win this match, I feel that telepathy is their only chance of winning.....I honestly don't see any other way of them beating Godzilla...there isn't anything they can do physically that is going to faze him...and I seriously doubt that either of them can withstand an intense full-force blast of Godzilla's radioactive breath!!!

Psyquis52
Telepathy is the only way to COMMUNICATE with Godzilla. It doesn't control his actions.

As far as getting Namor and Aquaman to work together. There's the issue of Namor's pride. If Aquaman refers to himself as King of Atlantis once then you have a problem.

I don't underestimate them. You overestimate their abilities to deal with the given situation. No suprise there. I'm not saying Godzilla wins because he's Godzilla and there's no stopping him. I'm saying that Namor and Aquaman don't have the stopping power.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Godzilla is in fact more closely related to the "bird" family than the "fish" family actually. Aquaman can only control marine animals, and Godzilla's brain is more bird-like than marine-like....... Birds, no problem. smile
1. http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aquamancallsbirds027ug.jpg

Telepathy is the only way to COMMUNICATE with Godzilla. It doesn't control his actions.

As far as getting Namor and Aquaman to work together. There's the issue of Namor's pride. If Aquaman refers to himself as King of Atlantis once then you have a problem. Agreed, but i think once they see what they're dealing with they'd put off beating each other up until after they dealt with Godzilla. If the can.

I don't underestimate them. You overestimate their abilities to deal with the given situation. No suprise there. I'm not saying Godzilla wins because he's Godzilla and there's no stopping him. I'm saying that Namor and Aquaman don't have the stopping power. to be honest, i barely know anything about Marvel Godzilla, so i really can't say whether they win or not. All i'm trying to do is counter points that are incorrect, or i feel are underestimating Aquaman and Namor. Saying that these two basically can't come up with a way to stop Godzilla is underestimating them a great deal IMO. The experiance and resources these two have are immense.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Tassadar
None of which will do any damage, or prevent them from being vaporized by Gs breath.
You're fun.
Almost a threat.
Aquaman with his armor fought and Imperiex Probe.
Imperiex Probe, Cosmic Enemy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Godzilla, huge dumb monster which the JLA and Avengers defeat on daily basis.
Namor with his armor, is on a higher level than his common showings too.Godzilla wins?He hasn't nothing that the two hasn't handled before.

Psyquis52
Birds, no problem. smile
1. http://img478.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aquamancallsbirds027ug.jpg

Agreed, but i think once they see what they're dealing with they'd put off beating each other up until after they dealt with Godzilla. If the can.

to be honest, i barely know anything about Marvel Godzilla, so i really can't say whether they win or not. All i'm trying to do is counter points that are incorrect, or i feel are underestimating Aquaman and Namor. Saying that these two basically can't come up with a way to stop Godzilla is underestimating them a great deal IMO. The experiance and resources these two have are immense. Fair enough. You're probably right about the two working together. I still say there would be some interesting arguements there. laughing out loud

Ahhhhhhh. What the hell. I'm no pro on the whole Godzilla thing.
I'll say Godzilla takes it 7/10. What do you think?

Horrificus
G's skin is almost impenetrable. His healing is almost instantaneous.
He is so radioactive, it is deadly to even be near him.
His blasts are on a par with an atomic bomb. They have even destroyed an enormous asteroid.
As far as punishment. He has been able to withstand falling into a volcanic fissure at the bottom of the ocean, and flowing with the lava, until resurfacing out of an erupting volcano on land thousands of miles away.
Lasers, Masers, toxins, radiation, gravitic weapons, magic, he handled them all.
As far as the Giganto deal: Godziall took on Biollante, who is the size of a small island.
Deep breath.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Horrificus
G's skin is almost impenetrable. His healing is almost instantaneous.
He is so radioactive, it is deadly to even be near him.
His blasts are on a par with an atomic bomb. They have even destroyed an enormous asteroid.
As far as punishment. He has been able to withstand falling into a volcanic fissure at the bottom of the ocean, and flowing with the lava, until resurfacing out of an erupting volcano on land thousands of miles away.
Lasers, Masers, toxins, radiation, gravitic weapons, magic, he handled them all.
As far as the Giganto deal: Godziall took on Biollante, who is the size of a small island.
Deep breath.

yes I believe Blue Oyster Cult said it best when they said........................GO, GO....GODZILLA!!!!! rock cool

Lucid Lui
Fair enough. You're probably right about the two working together. I still say there would be some interesting arguements there. laughing out loud

Ahhhhhhh. What the hell. I'm no pro on the whole Godzilla thing.
I'll say Godzilla takes it 7/10. What do you think? 7/10 sounds good to me, based on my knowledge anyway...

Psyquis52
7/10 sounds good to me, based on my knowledge anyway... big grin Good.

jinzin
Originally posted by K3VIL

ohhh so this is a prep match?

godzilla absorbs radiation like crazy and then nukes the world to the point the oceans evaporate... big g wins.

jinzin
Once he's on land I don't think that Aquaman will be able to undo the mutation. That's because Godzilla is no longer a mutated species but rather a species entirely unto himself. That would be kind of like trying to unmake a dog. It won't happen.
. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

Psyquis52
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing Thanks. wink

jinzin
You're telling me two Kings, who have a HUGE amount of experience between them, fighting everything from aliens to monsters to Gods, ruling kingdoms that take up 3/4 of the earth and commanding huge armies that have advanced tech and sorcery at their diposal, two guys who are both extremely battle savvy and intelligent fighters, but there's no way they could think of a way to defeat Godzilla? You're underestimating these two.
you know who else had a huge amount of experience, high-grade advanced tech and kingdoms that were literally planetary? those guys from demension x... did it help them stop big g?

nope.. confused

Same thing was said about the Millenium Giants. Aquaman got through to them, and Godzilla is much closer to a marine animal than them. What makes you so sure TP isn't an option?
again... those aliens.. they've tried it before.. all it did was make godzilla REALLY... REALLY... PISSED...

Psyquis52
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/ultimate+showdown/#start

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.