If you were a Henchman....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
...who would you work for?

I pick anyone except The Joker. Far too deadly.

Xirius
Penguin, since he's more interested in stealing money and less interested in freezing Gotham city or other ridiculous schemes, that means good pay, with less risks.

batdude123
Either Penguin, Two Face, or Ra's.

Neo_Version 7
For some strange reason, I say Joker.

Alec Brood
Sadly, Catwoman is no longer considered a villain, but I would still work for her and with her...But in the list, I think I will choose Ra's. He has a nice daughter too.

taunt 2
id b ral's cuz id b the best fighter n kick every 1s ass lol

Silverstein
does Ra's give his henchmen those sweet ninja outfits??

so either, Ra's or Penguin. as long as its NOT the Penguin that lives in the sewers with clowns and sh*t.

Rafkins_Warning
I chose Scarecrow, of course... but I'd love to be a Quinntette as well... LOL! Get to wear those nifty bowling shirts... yes

Darth Martin
Rah's will give you ninja training withg bad*** weaponry and gear so I will pick him.

don't shiv
Originally posted by Alec Brood
Sadly, Catwoman is no longer considered a villain, but I would still work for her and with her...But in the list, I think I will choose Ra's. He has a nice daughter too.

Deathwish Right Thurr. Talia has eyes only for her "beloved" & Ra's would crucify ya.

I'd run with Ra's crew,

Guys shrewd, but without issues like Riddler

has a worthy cause, Nvironment an such.

savvy in the corporate world,

global network + contacts like Lady Shiva,

cool uniform, artillary an tech

Honour, keeps his word. so I know I'm Gonna get Paid in full

Alfheim
You do want to be a henchman for Ra Al Ghul he is a ****ing w****.

I have an issue of Anarachy were Ra's orders this guy to kill himself because his plan didnt work. Ra's just turns to his henchman and says "I dont like being mocked" (The guy didnt say ****) The henchman is like "But master it wasnt my fault"(True). Anyway the dude had to kill himself by shoving this halberd up his throat.

Doc Potato
Hmm... The Riddler. he won't just kill you like The Joker or 2 Face...

apoc001
I don't think Bane has any henchmen, but I'd pick him. He's probably one of the most competent bad guys, so I wouldn't have to do anything.

badabing
I pick Ra's.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by apoc001
I don't think Bane has any henchmen, but I'd pick him. He's probably one of the most competent bad guys, so I wouldn't have to do anything. Bane's:
a) Not that evil any more and:
b) He had Bird, Trotgg and Zombie in Knightfall, the 3 best henchmen in history... well, except for when Black Mask had Scarecrow and haldf of Gotham's underfworld working for him... smile

Dazzler619
Scarecrow or Ivy

Darth Vegas
Definitely Bane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.