Franklin Richards (at full potential) vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psi-Lord
Who wins between these two powerhouses?

General Kon-El
Is this All-Star Superman?

Soleran
Who cares, you know why, huh I'll tell you why. SPEEDBLITZ Superman wins, the end.

Psi-Lord
u decide

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soleran
Who cares, you know why, huh I'll tell you why. SPEEDBLITZ Superman wins, the end.
i doubt that superman will speedblitz a little boy

Soleran
Oh I believe he would incapacitate him, just not kill him.

Psi-Lord
this is when Franklin is older and has matured enough to control all of his reality warping powers

celestialdemon
Franklin, no contest. His full potential is at Celestial-level.

Soleran
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Franklin, no contest. His full potential is at Celestial-level.

Superman would stomp a mudhole in himsmile He only thinks as fast a human and thats not a weakness Superman suffers from.

batdude123
Franklin Richards for the win. Sol, nice try. laughing

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
Franklin Richards for the win. Sol, nice try. laughing
It's conceivable that if Franklin still had human durability that a speedblitz would work. This topic (or one very similar) was done before and I think everyone agreed on that.

Soleran
Originally posted by Validus
It's conceivable that if Franklin still had human durability that a speedblitz would work. This topic (or one very similar) was done before and I think everyone agreed on that.

Indeed, forget the hype, long live Superman and SPEEDBLITZ.

Soljer
Assuming absolutely NO prep-time? Superman.

Assuming that franklin gets a single minute of preparation? He warps reality to give himself strength far superior to superman's, and speed far faster than the runner's. Similarly, he increases his durability to Juggernaut levels, and....

Wait! Why have him do ANY of that? He blinks Super-man out of existance.

But yes, if Franklin is still just a normal human, and there is no preparation time for him, speedblitz, game over.

Soleran
Originally posted by Soljer

Assuming that franklin gets a single minute of preparation? He warps reality to give himself strength far superior to superman's, and speed far faster than the runner's. Similarly, he increases his durability to Juggernaut levels, and....

But yes, if Franklin is still just a normal human, and there is no preparation time for him, speedblitz, game over.

Yup

batdude123
Ah, SCREW IT! Speedblitz 4 the win baby!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Soleran
Superman wins again, TEAM DC in the house.

In yo phase Marvel! pirate

SPEEDBLITZ

batdude123
laughing

General Kon-El
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
i doubt that superman will speedblitz a little boy Since when is being a teenager considered a little boy?

Psi-Lord
Franklin is a telepath and has telekinesis abilities also. all he does is grab sups in a telekineic hold and destroy him with a blast as powerful as the big bang.

Sin I AM
frank would own him

batdude123
Originally posted by Psi-Lord
Franklin is a telepath and has telekinesis abilities also. all he does is grab sups in a telekineic hold and destroy him with a blast as powerful as the big bang.

I'd agree with you if Superman would just stand there and try to brawl with Franklin in a fist fight or something. But fact remains that Franklin only has human durability thus making him vulnerable to the speedblitz and the speed of thought is only 30 meters a second. Superman travels at multiples of lightspeeds so you do the math. erm

Sin I AM
since when can supes think at light speed?

batdude123
Originally posted by Sin I AM

When he flies at those speeds, his mind is able to cope with how fast he's going and he's able to spot things at those speeds. He IS able to think and react at lightspeeds. wink

Soleran

You know I don't think I can actually show Superman doing calculations and such at multiples of lightspeed.

That said however I am hoping my young friend Batdude123 still has a handy picture of Superman performing crazy feats of postal violations in a seemingly quick speed like 27,000miles per hour.

Soljer
When he flies at those speeds, his mind is able to cope with how fast he's going and he's able to spot things at those speeds. He IS able to think and react at lightspeeds. wink

*nods* If he couldn't react at lightspeed, he would be running into EVERYTHING, and be off course EVERY time he went anywhere near lightspeed. It's a logical conclusion.

Grimm22
Franklin at full potential can beat the Phoneix no expression

Yeah, Supes is pwned here wink

batdude123
And this isn't as fast as his mind is able to react at full speeds. Any time he travels at multiples of lightspeed, he can react in a similar manner. Take for instance flying Darkseid to the sun in seconds. wink

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22

Yeah, Supes is pwned here wink

Indeed. Franklin is more powerful, but he doesn't have the speed to utilize that power. He still has human skin, human bone, human blood.

Blood that will be a smear on the ground from nebraska to new york.

Validus
Phoenix is easy to beat. BOOM! EM pulse and she's down.

I'm not impressed. sad

batdude123
And this isn't as fast as his mind is able to react at full speeds. Any time he travels at multiples of lightspeed, he can react in a similar manner. Take for instance flying Darkseid to the sun in seconds. wink

Soleran
The US postal service needs to either press charges or hire Superman for Thanksgiving and Christmas deliveries.

Grimm22
Speed isnt going to help Supes here.

Unless Supes is faster than the speed of thought then no he loses.

Franklin sends him to hell big grin

Accel
You just set yourself up for a barrage of scans.

batdude123

Are you kidding me? What the f**k? The speed of thought is only 30 meters per second and FR thinks as fast as a human does. Superman thinks and reacts at light speeds so he really doesn't have any defenses in a non prep fight against Superman. wink

Validus
Originally posted by Accel
You just set yourself up for a barrage of scans.
laughing out loud

Soljer

Uhhh..Superman?

Yeah.

You know.

The guy that can keep up with the Flash? Hundreds of times the speed of light? Yeah. Superman. That guy.

He is FAR faster than the speed of thought.

Thought isn't instantaneous, friend.

Grimm22
Superman beats Franklin then the Thing comes and eats Superman's head shifty

Grimm22
Uhhh..Superman?

Yeah.

You know.

The guy that can keep up with the Flash? Hundreds of times the speed of light? Yeah. Superman. That guy.

He is FAR faster than the speed of thought.

Thought isn't instantaneous, friend.

Flash's Speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman's Speed no expression

batdude123
Flash's Speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman's Speed no expression

He didn't say Superman was faster. He just said Superman is able to keep up, and dare I say, Franklin CAN NOT! laughing out loud

The Pict

didn't know that...has he done so recently?

Grimm22
He didn't say Superman was faster. He just said Superman is able to keep up, and dare I say, Franklin CAN NOT! laughing out loud

Then Franklin calls his Uncle Ben and he beats Superman cool

Why? Because he has heart! big grin shifty stick out tongue

Validus
Then Franklin calls his Uncle Ben and he beats Superman cool

Why? Because he has heart! big grin shifty stick out tongue
Ben doesn't have heart. This kid does.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/mati.jpg

"GOOOOOO PLANET!"

batdude123
Edit.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
Ben doesn't have heart. This kid does.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/mati.jpg

"GOOOOOO PLANET!"

pft, Ben pwns that hippie Captain Planet cool

Soleran
pft, Ben pwns that hippie Captain Planet cool

No way his monkey slings some poop on Grim and its all over from there, Mattie is all over Ben.

Grimm22
No way his monkey slings some poop on Grim and its all over from there, Mattie is all over Ben.

pft, Ben has lockjaw as a pet.

Lockjaw >>>>>>>> hippie monkey cool

ExodusCloak
I wanted to try out this tactic in a thread...so I guess this is the place...so here goes.

We all know that telepaths minds linger over their dead bodies when they die...well Emma's does anyway.. Franklin is also more powerful then Emma.

So say Supes speed blitzes him, and kills him...what's stopping Franklin's consciousness from doing an Emma taking over Supes' body while evicting his mind from that very same body?

BTW I don't think there's such a thing as a full potential Omega level mutant...as infinite potenital is infinite and has no limit...

superbatman86
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I wanted to try out this tactic in a thread...so I guess this is the place...so here goes.

We all know that telepaths minds linger over their dead bodies when they die...well Emma's does anyway.. Franklin is also more powerful then Emma.

So say Supes speed blitzes him, and kills him...what's stopping Franklin's consciousness from doing an Emma taking over Supes' body while evicting his mind from that very same body?

BTW I don't think there's such a thing as a full potential Omega level mutant...as infinite potenital is infinite and has no limit... Damn you beat me to it.By definition Franklin doesn't have a full potential just a massively powerful form.But seeing as Franklin is ine of the worst plot devices ever and just sucks as a charater go Supes with his even greater plot devise potential.

Xplosive
Indeed. Franklin is more powerful, but he doesn't have the speed to utilize that power. He still has human skin, human bone, human blood.

Blood that will be a smear on the ground from nebraska to new york.

Look what power he has, do you think he will wait for Superman, what if he choses a long before Superman to increase everything and would walk always with increased durability, strenght, speed, you know.

Originally posted by Psi-Lord
this is when Franklin is older and has matured enough to control all of his reality warping powers

Than it's a no contest. Superman is nothing here.

Grimm22
Originally posted by The Pict
didn't know that...has he done so recently?

Well he lost his powers in after Onslaught. no expression

However, his last big showing was creating a pocket dimension and thats when he was a kid.

At full potential he is on phoneix level is not above.

Oh and yes he is an omega mutant however he wont get his powers back until he becomes a teen

MattDay
give superman time??? right, when he figgers out what to do he is already been picked up, turned sideways and shoved up his own candy ass!!

UniOmni
Franklin at Full potential might actually be a true blue celestial.
And i haven't seen any form of Superman that showed power enough to take on one of those..............Have you?

And the whole thing about reality warping, is that you can make it how you want it.
IF Franklin wanted to, he could give himself tachyon speed thought processes.
Or Skin harder than hyperspace.
Or eye beams that hit you with the pressure of the singularity of a blackhole.
Or tear you from the universe.
Or auto shields that turn you into poop with any aggressive intent contact.

Or anything pretty much.
Superman can't win, cuz Franklin at full potential won't fight him.
He'll have darkseid come and take back his glory in two shots of his fists(fukk the OE).

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
Franklin at Full potential might actually be a true blue celestial.
And i haven't seen any form of Superman that showed power enough to take on one of those..............Have you?
Yes, Superman Blue did to the DC analogs of the Celestials, the Millenium Giants.
Superman in OWAW took down Imperiex.
Superman wrestled the king angel from the warrior faction of heaven.
Superman fought alongside Batman in a Spectre issue against gods in the nameless land.
Supes...

Do I really need to go on?

Sin I AM
FR could transmute himself into a living embodiment of Cryptonite...its so many possibilities of ownership he could have over Supes its ridiculous........I cant believe this thread made it this far

Juntai
FR could transmute himself into a living embodiment of Cryptonite...its so many possibilities of ownership he could have over Supes its ridiculous........I cant believe this thread made it this far Not Kryptonite!!! OH NO., Supes hasn't dealt with kryptonite before! He didn't take on a planet devistating warship made of Kryptonite in his last arc! He didn't fight Superboy Prime standing in the remains of Krypton under a red sun! One of his rogues gallery isn't "The Kryptonite Man" and another isn't "Metallo" powered by Kryptonite.

ExodusCloak
What!? Superman is immune from being blinked out of reality now?
And if almost full potential Omega Level Franklin does happen to have human durability then what's stopping him from:

A.)Getting speedblitzed by Superman.
B.)Dying.
C.)His mind lingers over his dead body because he's a telepath like Emma Frost.
D.)He inhabits and evicts Superman from his body like Emma did with Iceman.(Obviously Franklin is much, much more powerful then Emma)

juggernaut66666
What!? Superman is immune to being blinked out of reality now?
And if almost full potential Omega Level Franklin does happen to have human durability then what's stopping him from:

B.)Dying.
D.)He inhabits and evicts Superman from his body like Emma did with Iceman.
omega level mutant can exists as pure energy m I right?

Juntai
What!? Superman is immune to being blinked out of reality now?

B.)Dying.
D.)He inhabits and evicts Superman from his body like Emma did with Iceman. He doesn't want to take on Superman in a mental battlefield, that's for sure. That's assuming Supes even lets him in.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Juntai
Yes, Superman Blue did to the DC analogs of the Celestials, the Millenium Giants.
Superman in OWAW took down Imperiex.
Superman wrestled the king angel from the warrior faction of heaven.
Superman fought alongside Batman in a Spectre issue against gods in the nameless land.
Supes...

Do I really need to go on?

Yeah, since the Millenium Giants are to Celestials, as what Apollo is to Superman.
Jun, there is no way the MG proved their equality to the celestials. They were unimpressive.
As a whole, the attempt was a failure, to fix an unloved by the whole kind of character.

Superman took down Imperiex??
I thought he just pushed him through a boomtube??
Must've got a different version. My book had it as a combined effort.

Superman did wrestle him.......Yeppers. But that means little.
I'm sure Superman could outmuscle Odin straightup.

Doesn't mean he has a chance in hell of beating him.

And unless Superman has beaten someone who make pocket universes as a child, or recreated forces of the universe, while nowhere near their full potential, i don't know what exactly you're trying to prove.......

Unless you want me to believe Superman can beat a Celestial?

And the remark about him not wanting to take Superman on at the mental level..........This is EXACTLY why people don't like Superman.
Not because of his powers per se, but how once he does something, he automatically gets shot to(or near) the pinnacle peak of that category.
It shyts all over your other favorite characters in the process.

Imagine someone saying that Onslaught doesn't want it with Superman on the mental level.........Oh wait, its already been said!

MattDay
lol i know they are pathetic to try and talk out of the fact superman got this due beat from his enormous speed advantage.. duh other wise i'd agree, but supes speed gets the win

Juntai
Yeah, since the Millenium Giants are to Celestials, as what Apollo is to Superman.
Jun, there is no way the MG proved their equality to the celestials. They were unimpressive.
As a whole, the attempt was a failure, to fix an unloved by the whole kind of character.

Superman took down Imperiex??
I thought he just pushed him through a boomtube??
Must've got a different version. My book had it as a combined effort.

Superman did wrestle him.......Yeppers. But that means little.
I'm sure Superman could outmuscle Odin straightup.

Doesn't mean he has a chance in hell of beating him.

And unless Superman has beaten someone who make pocket universes as a child, or recreated forces of the universe, while nowhere near their full potential, i don't know what exactly you're trying to prove.......

Unless you want me to believe Superman can beat a Celestial? Blah. It's clear you're just trying to knock him down a notch. The point is clear, and the proof is in the pudding so to speak...Superman rises to the occasion.

Before he pushed him through a boomtube, he exploded him by punching him. wink

Azmodel was mighty enough to conquer heaven until The Presence interviened, even Neron, who was seen walloping many of DC's highest end characters treated him with utmost respect and seemed more of an underling when in his company.

Anyways, I'm not defending that farther, you asked, I gave. Don't hate.

ExodusCloak
He doesn't want to take on Superman in a mental battlefield, that's for sure. That's assuming Supes even lets him in.

Is he that powerful? I mean compared to Psi-Lord with Omega Level Telepathy...and whose skills are ridiculous?
At the end of the day with telepathy it comes down to the person who is more skilled. Psi-Lord has both skill and power.

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
omega level mutant can exists as pure energy m I right?

That's part of the explanation of Omega level...infinite potential they're also suppose to become abstracts.

Originally posted by MattDay
lol i know they are pathetic to try and talk out of the fact superman got this due beat from his enormous speed advantage.. duh other wise i'd agree, but supes speed gets the win

Speed is really a non-factor here...as I've explained before. Franklin if he does have human durability at his full potential will get speed blitzed, his mind will linger just like Emma's and he'll confront Supes in an Astral Battle.

Juntai
Torqasm Ra and Torqasm Vo and the other mental disciplines of Krypton, and those taught to the entire JLA by Jonn Jones, and natural resistant to telepathic attacks... In mental combat, Supes makes the field and the rules and can use your own powers against you or make up new ones. I don't write the comics. I do however understand the point you're trying to make.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MattDay

which is so homo-erotic, I puke whenever I see the term spped-blitz. Franklins mind would linger after Supes first assault, then he would proceed to rape Clark over and over again will a diamond encrusted didlo for the rest of eternity. Superman fanboys make me sick.

Juntai
which is so homo-erotic, I puke whenever I see the term spped-blitz. Franklins mind would linger after Supes first assault, then he would proceed to rape Clark over and over again will a diamond encrusted didlo for the rest of eternity. Superman fanboys make me sick. lmao.

ExodusCloak
But to be honest full potential Franklin would be some sort of abstract like Phoenix...
That's Omega Level Telepathy and Reality Warping...

BTW Supes may be able to copy the powers but can he copy Franklins omega potential?

UniOmni
Blah. It's clear you're just trying to knock him down a notch. The point is clear, and the proof is in the pudding so to speak...Superman rises to the occasion.

Before he pushed him through a boomtube, he exploded him by punching him. wink

Azmodel was mighty enough to conquer heaven until The Presence interviened, even Neron, who was seen walloping many of DC's highest end characters treated him with utmost respect and seemed more of an underling when in his company.

Anyways, I'm not defending that farther, you asked, I gave. Don't hate.

Never denied that Superman rises to the occasion.

I was actually trying to defend Imperiex partly, cuz people are real quick to say he jobbed to Superman....
If you wanna take away his legit threat level by saying Superman beat him with punches, by all means do so.

And i know what Asmodel did when he took over heaven and Manhunter survived the onslaught.
I'm just saying that the wrestling feat has no standing when comparing Superman to full potential Richards.
Unless you are trying to say that for all his power, Richards will throw away his reality manipulation and decide to wrestle/grapple/punch Superman?
I just didn't see the point you were making with the Asmodel thing. He didn't fight Asmodel.
He grappled him.
Angels weren't made to be physically powerful.

And the fact that in JLA: Crisis of Conscience everybody in the JLA was telepathically taken over except Superman, tells me that i don't really wanna read a book where Superman is better against high level telepaths than other high level telepaths such as Jonn.
And where was the Rings protection for Hal against tp?

MattDay
which is so homo-erotic, I puke whenever I see the term spped-blitz. Franklins mind would linger after Supes first assault, then he would proceed to rape Clark over and over again will a diamond encrusted didlo for the rest of eternity. Superman fanboys make me sick.

cant believe a girl uses such harsh words, suck my balls little missy

UniOmni
But to be honest full potential Franklin would be some sort of abstract like Phoenix...
That's Omega Level Telepathy and Reality Warping...

BTW Supes may be able to copy the powers but can he copy Franklins omega potential?

Franklin could rip him outta mental combat easily at full potential. Thats why its kinda useless debating someone as powerful as him. The best chance Superman has, is the speedblitz.

And Jun, do you honestly feel the Millenium Giants measured up to the Celestials??
I will always maintain that the Celestial analogue is the Promethian Giant.

Grimm22
Not Kryptonite!!! OH NO., Supes hasn't dealt with kryptonite before! He didn't take on a planet devistating warship made of Kryptonite in his last arc! He didn't fight Superboy Prime standing in the remains of Krypton under a red sun! One of his rogues gallery isn't "The Kryptonite Man" and another isn't "Metallo" powered by Kryptonite.

And yet a kryptonite ring allows Batman to kick his ass stick out tongue

Juntai
Franklin could rip him outta mental combat easily at full potential. Thats why its kinda useless debating someone as powerful as him. The best chance Superman has, is the speedblitz.

And Jun, do you honestly feel the Millenium Giants measured up to the Celestials??
I will always maintain that the Celestial analogue is the Promethian Giant. But that train of thought could also go back to Superman being able to beat Celestials. Yuga Khan, one of the more powerful Promethians admitted Darkseid could kill him but wouldn't because it's his son. And we all know Supes has beaten Darkseid.

The Millenium Giants were the thousands of feet tall monstrosities in armor that came to judge the planet, and then deemed it unworth and decided to try to destroy everything and restart it. Sounds like some Celestials I know in the Marvel U.

Juntai
And yet a kryptonite ring allows Batman to kick his ass stick out tongue Really? I recall Supes not being in his right mind, and being completely unharmed, and Batman himself saying he couldn't stop Supes, NOTHING can. I can only stun him. Or maybe that's just my Hush issues playing tricks on me again.

Next time they confronted, Supes ran over and put bats in a coma before he could react.

Grimm22
Really? I recall Supes not being in his right mind, and being completely unharmed, and Batman himself saying he couldn't stop Supes, NOTHING can. I can only stun him. Or maybe that's just my Hush issues playing tricks on me again.

Next time they confronted, Supes ran over and put bats in a coma before he could react.

Well thats how some people precive it as. stick out tongue

Thanos_THOTU

UniOmni
But that train of thought could also go back to Superman being able to beat Celestials. Yuga Khan, one of the more powerful Promethians admitted Darkseid could kill him but wouldn't because it's his son. And we all know Supes has beaten Darkseid.

The Millenium Giants were the thousands of feet tall monstrosities in armor that came to judge the planet, and then deemed it unworth and decided to try to destroy everything and restart it. Sounds like some Celestials I know in the Marvel U.

But are you going to maintain that Superman legitly beat Darkseid??
Jun, i know you like Superman, but his beating Darky in both confrontations was shitty writing and i'd like to see you defend it.

And Khan said one thing, but showed another.
He embarrassed Darky and New Genesis.

And Apollo is based largely on Superman.
Still doesn't mean he's not vastly inferior in execution.

Heroes stopped the MG. Pantheons with Skyfathers banded to stop the Celestials. Big difference in power.
And the Celestials disregarded their efforts.
MGs were stopped by said heroes.

The MG's were failures as a whole. Big time.

Juntai
Anyways, I'm not saying Supes would win, I never did.

It was asked who Supes has defeated in a specific range.
I stated several right off the top without even digging for them.

I made fun of the Kryptonite will take down Supes theory..

And I also believe I squashed the 'his body will die but he'll take over Supes from beyond" theory, in that Supes will power is easily enough to stop an encounter, and gave specific powers, skills taught to him, natural resistance and other measures.

Juntai
But are you going to maintain that Superman legitly beat Darkseid??
Jun, i know you like Superman, but his beating Darky in both confrontations was shitty writing and i'd like to see you defend it.

And Khan said one thing, but showed another.
He embarrassed Darky and New Genesis.

And Apollo is based largely on Superman.
Still doesn't mean he's not vastly inferior in execution.

Heroes stopped the MG. Pantheons with Skyfathers banded to stop the Celestials. Big difference in power.
And the Celestials disregarded their efforts.
MGs were stopped by said heroes.

The MG's were failures as a whole. Big time. Hey, Darkseid didn't play his cards right. One slip against Supes and most anyone is done. I believe Darkseid can still beat Supes, a lot of people potentially can.. but a W is a W if you catch where I'm coming from. Inch or a mile.

Millenium giants were stopped by Superman Blue and Red merging together, then spending the entirety of his energy. The heros did nothing to them, they were flies to the Millenium Giants. Did you check the story out at all?
Needless to say, its not like there's not several skyfather on up beings in DC Earth, as opposed to Marvel Earth.

illadelph12
My money would be on Franklin Richards, personally.

I always find this whole "speed of thought vs. speedblitz" argument flawed because most characters we are dealing with aren't average humans with average reaction times and average durability. Karate Kid is human and thinks and reacts a lot faster than, say, Green Arrow, and both are merely highly trained humans without any form of augmentation.

Then you have someone like Lois Lane or Aunt May, "regular" run of the mill human.

Then you have someone like Magneto who can assemble advanced machinery in seconds using the power of his mind alone, or someone like Mad Jim Jaspers that can be reduced to a charred corpse and still react to rewrite the laws of a universe and keep himself alive using his reality warping powers.

I don't think Supes would beat Mad Jim Jaspers, and I don't think he would beat Franklin Richards who is supposed to be even more powerful than Jaspers.

UniOmni
Aquaman telepathically affected a MG.
They weren't as dominant as the Celestials.

ExodusCloak
And I also believe I squashed the 'his body will die but he'll take over Supes from beyond" theory, in that Supes will power is easily enough to stop an encounter, and gave specific powers, skills taught to him, natural resistance and other measures.

Not really,

Omega Mutants are suppose to become abstracts..

Supes' will power over coming limitless telepathy from an abstract? He may be able to copy powers but can he copy potential? Supes powers are limited Franklin at full potential is not due to his omeganess.
Heck Jean with her Omeganess has bypassed many magical enchantments with her telepathy ie Juggernauts Helmet. Full potential Franklin in other words infinite potential Franklin would tear Supes' mental defences apart.

H. S. 6
Barring speedblitz, Franklin wins easily.

Juntai
Not really,

Omega Mutants are suppose to become abstracts..

Supes' will power over coming limitless telepathy from an abstract? He may be able to copy powers but can he copy potential? Supes powers are limited Franklin at full potential is not due to his omeganess.
Heck Jean with her Omeganess has bypassed many magical enchantments with her telepathy ie Juggernauts Helmet. Full potential Franklin in other words infinite potential Franklin would tear Supes' mental defences apart. That's part of the problem debating with a hypothetical character. Supes Willpower is consisdered infinite as well. And its been shown to be able to overcome such things.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What's stopping Franklin from creating Superman Types who would defend thier creator? Or making a red sun and the planet they fight on kryptonite? In all fairness the only way Superman wins is if Franklin doesn't even know they have to fight.

Superboy Prime
IMO if Franklin's reaction time is human he will be dead before he even realized the fight started.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What's stopping Franklin from creating Superman Types who would defend thier creator? Or making a red sun and the planet they fight on kryptonite? In all fairness the only way Superman wins is if Franklin doesn't even know they have to fight.

Because. As far as we know, he still thinks at the speed of a human. Superman can smear him all over the ground way before Franklin could imagine up a Superman clone.

However, assuming he can exist as an abstract, then Superman is majorly ****ed.

This is, of course, assuming that a Full potential franklin richards hasn't ALREADY taken measures to protect himself from things like this.

He could just make any hostile actor automatically drop dead. Short fight.

ExodusCloak
That's part of the problem debating with a hypothetical character. Supes Willpower is consisdered infinite as well. And its been shown to be able to overcome such things.

True, but it's not as if Supes hasn't been overcome by telepathy before, sure it may have taken a very long time and that situation was unique but it still happened. Franklin at full potential is more powerful then Maxwell.

RUNMAN
SuperMan is also a supergenius? I thought he was a reporter?

leonheartmm
u think u can speed blitz a guy who can practically create abstracts as a kid with very little part of his potential realized for GOD'S SAKE! this is taking fanboyism to new heights on kmc. its RIDICULOUS an abstract cudnt destroy franklin if it wanted superman isnt even an ant infront of him.

leonheartmm
superman prime{full potential}=power of a sun

franklin richards{as a kid with hardly any control over his still vastly undeveloped powers}=creates multiple full sized universes UNCONCIOUSLY, UNAIDED and including all the abstracts in them which were created from scratch. also recreates galactus. and himself BECOMES galactus with a mere thought

u tell me who wins.

Sin I AM
Franky baby.........................Supes gets owned

Horrificus
Franklin, at his most powerful, becomes Ulti-Man. The most powerful being in the multiverse.
Or, so LT said.
And, no, atfull power, he does not have the mind of just a normal human being.
He is Beyond Celestial level.
Franklin makes Superman go off and Speedblitz himself until his palms are hairy.

The Fake Macoy
At full potential, Franklin will crush Supes... the Celestials consider Franklin to be almost equal with them (at full potential).

BobbyD

-cosigned

Rols
Will Franklin wasnt able to blink Doom when he was snatch by him in Heroes return story arc. He still a kid and can be taken advantage off.
With all that great potential he still doesnt know what to make of it, therefore Superman could just speedblits him which is a lot faster than tought.

Sin I AM
again with the speedblitz........I have as of yet to see a scan or legitimate argument where any1 states or shows how a "super" though top tier in almost every catergory could possibly defeat a character who could recreate the multiverse in his own image.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Rols
Will Franklin wasnt able to blink Doom when he was snatch by him in Heroes return story arc. He still a kid and can be taken advantage off.
With all that great potential he still doesnt know what to make of it, therefore Superman could just speedblits him which is a lot faster than tought.

Look at the thread title. This is Franklin at full potential.

Soleran
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Look at the thread title. This is Franklin at full potential.

Which is "limitless" which is "impossible" since Superman's will is the greatest in DC universe and his T-Vo works on this as well, so a conundrum of sorts huh?

Anyway Franklin is smoked simply due to SPEEDBLITZ I think its fairly clear that without Supermans speed he wouldn't have a chance with this fight.

OMG I AM A SUPERMAN FAN NOW!!!!!!!!!DERP OMGZORZ yeah anyone thats been on the forum awhile knows I'm not, but his speed is awesome!

bigbran
zOMG!!!!!1111

Soleran
Originally posted by bigbran
zOMG!!!!!1111

F^a^n^b^o^y^

bigbran
F^a^n^b^o^y^ F^A^N^T^O^Y

Accel
again with the speedblitz........I have as of yet to see a scan or legitimate argument where any1 states or shows how a "super" though top tier in almost every catergory could possibly defeat a character who could recreate the multiverse in his own image.
By taking him out before he perform a thought. Without his powers, Franklin still has human durability and Supes can take him out before he gets the chance to use said powers.

Soleran
Originally posted by bigbran
F^A^N^T^O^Y

Use bolds it highlights and makes it look so much prettier!

Anyway Superman schmokes this fool Franklin.

bigbran
too much work.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Accel
By taking him out before he perform a thought. Without his powers, Franklin still has human durability and Supes can take him out before he gets the chance to use said powers.

Assuming Franklin is not an abstract at full "potential":

A.) He gets speedblitzed
B.) He dies
C.) He does an Emma Frost and his mind lingers over his body (Happened twice once in her diamond form and once in her human form)
D.) He then confronts Supes in an Astral battle for possesion of Supes' body.

It's similar to what Emma did to Iceman.

UniOmni
Which is "limitless" which is "impossible" since Superman's will is the greatest in DC universe and his T-Vo works on this as well, so a conundrum of sorts huh?

Anyway Franklin is smoked simply due to SPEEDBLITZ I think its fairly clear that without Supermans speed he wouldn't have a chance with this fight.

OMG I AM A SUPERMAN FAN NOW!!!!!!!!!DERP OMGZORZ yeah anyone thats been on the forum awhile knows I'm not, but his speed is awesome!

Hals ring has already named Supermans will as one of the lesser wills.
Its not written in stone that Superman has the most willpower.

Soleran
Hals ring has already named Supermans will as one of the lesser wills.
Its not written in stone that Superman has the most willpower.

Writing changes from one author to the next. Didn't he simply will Guy's ring off his hand?

Point is Superman takes this fight the way it's setup.

leonheartmm
ok enough with the bullshit speedblitz argument. franklin is NOT a human in durability. people seem to think that his psionic powers are independant of his body, that ISNT true. cable was shot point blank in the head a couple of times yet the awesome ENERGY inside him let him live on. u cant have ridiculous arguments like speed blitz against an upper ABSTRACT level character u idiots. the only superman who even has a SLIGHT CHANCE is precrisis superman, but not even he could really defeat CHILD franklin let alone full potential multiversal GOD franklin.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ok enough with the bullshit speedblitz argument. franklin is NOT a human in durability. people seem to think that his psionic powers are independant of his body, that ISNT true. cable was shot point blank in the head a couple of times yet the awesome ENERGY inside him let him live on. u cant have ridiculous arguments like speed blitz against an upper ABSTRACT level character u idiots. the only superman who even has a SLIGHT CHANCE is precrisis superman, but not even he could really defeat CHILD franklin let alone full potential multiversal GOD franklin.

roll eyes (sarcastic) love .....i think Im n love

Soleran

Dude, you are so corny I cannot put it into other words then this, Dude you're corny.

The AWESOME ENERGY, BOOYAA hellz yeah. SPEEDBLITZ for the win unless you can possibly show me him handling FASTER then light powers not some stinkin SLOW gun fire.

Do you even realize what you were saying in that sentance?

leonheartmm
Dude, you are so corny I cannot put it into other words then this, Dude you're corny.

The AWESOME ENERGY, BOOYAA hellz yeah. SPEEDBLITZ for the win unless you can possibly show me him handling FASTER then light powers not some stinkin SLOW gun fire.

Do you even realize what you were saying in that sentance?

do yourself a favour and ask your MOTHER if even SHE can find it in her heart to call you smart.

i wont be replying to your idiotic post as it lacks as much in meaning as its writer lacks in perception. just a thought though. franklin can CREATE and DESTROY not to mention TRANCEND the very IDEA of speed u DUMASS. {but i doubt even he can comprehend how slow and thick YOU are}

ExodusCloak

To be fair we are talking about a hypothetical character, an Omega Mutant at full potential which means he'll be some sort of abstract...

BTW If he has human durability there's always that Emma trick. Where he dies, his mind lingers and he fights for Supes' body.

leonheartmm
^ he cant just DIE with so much psionic/cosmic power inherent inside his very being.

Soleran
do yourself a favour and ask your MOTHER if even SHE can find it in her heart to call you smart.

i wont be replying to your idiotic post as it lacks as much in meaning as its writer lacks in perception. just a thought though. franklin can CREATE and DESTROY not to mention TRANCEND the very IDEA of speed u DUMASS. {but i doubt even he can comprehend how slow and thick YOU are}

Wow, you rock, seriously. Did it take awhile to come up with that?

Since there are no "fully" formed omega's. It's a theory they will turn into an abstract, unless you can show me otherwise.

Haha you actually referenced my momma, lol.

ExodusCloak
^ he cant just DIE with so much psionic/cosmic power inherent inside his very being.

That is a possibility as well, the natural energy in Magneto, Exodus and Cable heightens their durability and strength.

BTW Jean Grey/The Phoenix Force is an abstract sort of.

Soleran
That is a possibility as well, the natural energy in Magneto, Exodus and Cable heightens their durability and strength.

BTW Jean Grey/The Phoenix Force is an abstract.

Yeah and Magento took care of that with an EMP, so that doesn't help the Franklin discussionsad

ExodusCloak
Yeah and Magento took care of that with an EMP, so that doesn't help the Franklin discussionsad

That was Jean made flesh, I'm talking about the Firebird.

leonheartmm
Wow, you rock, seriously. Did it take awhile to come up with that?

Since there are no "fully" formed omega's. It's a theory they will turn into an abstract, unless you can show me otherwise.

Haha you actually referenced my momma, lol.

there are no fully formed omegas its TRUE. but i wasnt even TALKING about fully formed franklin.

even as a CHILD he has created multiple full sized universes unaided UNCONCIOUSLY. complete with their abstracts and he created them from NOTHING. he resurrected galactus, even BECAME galactus himself and started killing CELESTIALS. eternity was interested in him, galactus was afraid of him. i bet now ur gonna tell me that superman can speed blitx galactus, celestials and entire universes into oblivion casually.

leonheartmm

WRONG. it was XORN a more powerful being IMPERSONATING magneto and he disabled JEAN who only has a very small amount of the abstract phoenix FORCE'S power and is subject to plot devices. again look at AVERAGE POWER levels not high end feats and PIS.

Soleran
That was Jean made flesh, I'm talking about the Firebird.

I'm not trying to run circles here I realize that, however we are talking about Franklin here and not all abstracts are built the same and potential is a seriously crazy word to use when depicting powers.

Comparing the power of stopping bullets to Superman is also crazy, its still the SPEEDBLITZ win.

leonheartmm
^u didnt address any of the given points, merely stating again the speedblitz without reason makes u look stupid. are u stupid?

Soleran
^u didnt address any of the given points, merely stating again the speedblitz without reason makes u look stupid. are u stupid?

Seriously stand up and pick those panty's out of your buttcrack, they are in a wad right now.

Wait there's more I forgot so I can respond more at your level and make you feel at home here.

DERP DERP LOL ZORZOMG I SHOWED HIM ROXORZED.....ok then

You can hypothesize all day about his "potential" and it means POOP. Superman can and has the speed to handle your "potential" because it has nothing to substantiate it other then "Cable blocked bullets with his power" doesn't address my Superman speedblitz at all, does it?

leonheartmm
ill have your mother do that for me.

as far as ur beating about the bush goes. it does have a lot to with franklin. its proof that power and body are not two seperate things in psychics/cosmics superman doesnt even move at light speed and u think he has enough to counter the psionic/cosmic might of an abstract/multiple universe creater. and that isnt POTENTIAL franklin HAS already done that as a child forget his potential its already happened. case closed.

Soleran
ill have your mother do that for me.

Seriosuly can we get off mom's here, I just got off yours.

Superman does travel faster then light, he does speedblitz and you are severley mistaken.

You have NOTHING that shows me Franklin reacting or moving or thinking faster then light. He has some great showings, ok super. However that doesn't mean he doesn't have any weakness's ie human durability. Even if he does transcend (which is just a hypothesis) his human form, SHOW ME. Is that so much to do, you keep talking about his ability to do this to do that, he poops asteroids, whatever.

Show me Franklin's supreme durability or speed, thanks.

ExodusCloak
Seriously stand up and pick those panty's out of your buttcrack, they are in a wad right now.

Wait there's more I forgot so I can respond more at your level and make you feel at home here.

DERP DERP LOL ZORZOMG I SHOWED HIM ROXORZED.....ok then

You can hypothesize all day about his "potential" and it means POOP. Superman can and has the speed to handle your "potential" because it has nothing to substantiate it other then "Cable blocked bullets with his power" doesn't address my Superman speedblitz at all, does it?

What about the telepath mind lingering thing that Emma did when she died twice?

Soleran
What about the telepath mind lingering thing that Emma did when she died twice?

What about the crap we read about called T-Vo.............it makes Superman a superduper mind powered fool as well.

leonheartmm
Seriosuly can we get off mom's here, I just got off yours.

Superman does travel faster then light, he does speedblitz and you are severley mistaken.

You have NOTHING that shows me Franklin reacting or moving or thinking faster then light. He has some great showings, ok super. However that doesn't mean he doesn't have any weakness's ie human durability. Even if he does transcend (which is just a hypothesis) his human form, SHOW ME. Is that so much to do, you keep talking about his ability to do this to do that, he poops asteroids, whatever.

Show me Franklin's supreme durability or speed, thanks.

SHOW ME superman speed blitzing and obliterating multiple universes, SHOW ME superman speed blitzing abstracts, you keep talking about superman's speed. SHOW ME is that too much to ask. thanks. smile

{btw superman does NOT move faster than light, get your facts straight}

Rick/Genis
I hate speedblitzes stick out tongue

ExodusCloak
What about the crap we read about called T-Vo.............it makes Superman a superduper mind powered fool as well.

Yep but Maxwell has overtime influenced Superman via his telepathy proofs that Supes is not totally immune...are you saying A Franklin with Omega Level Telepathy at his full potential couldn't take Supes down on the Astral Plane?

Sin I AM
how can he t-vo something he cant see

bigbran
ok, superman is one of the gayest characters ever.
but i admit all the time he wins.
superman wins, by one of the gayest moves in comics, speedblitz!!!

UniOmni
T-vo doesn't make him immune to tp. Not by a long shot.

Its actually a nifty little trick, that trumps both tp and magic, through somehow combining both.

The tp comes in when he brings you to a mental battleground of his choosing, and sees your powerlist.

The magic comes in, when he gains access to your powerlist, while cutting you off from it yourself.

So icky, it is. I can't believe an Editor let it see ink.

Rick/Genis
Wear your love like heaven

Lord, kiss me once more, sing me a song
Alla, kiss me once more, that'lle be that'lle be

ExodusCloak
T-vo doesn't make him immune to tp. Not by a long shot.

Its actually a nifty little trick, that trumps both tp and magic, through somehow combining both.

The tp comes in when he brings you to a mental battleground of his choosing, and sees your powerlist.

The magic comes in, when he gains access to your powerlist, while cutting you off from it yourself.

So icky, it is. I can't believe an Editor let it see ink.

Oh well then...

How about another approach Franklin could always reality warp in his conscious form..I mean Emma diamond form was still active when she got shattered

leonheartmm
i still cant beieve were debating this.

Rick/Genis
me neither.

I kindof thought this was a joke thread.

Sin I AM
isnt Franklin also an advanced precog.........wouldnt he be able to "predict" a speedblitz b4 the match starts and already armor himself 4 such an attack?

rotiart
jesus christ.. i started on page 3, and between 3 and 7 you guys were creating pages faster than I could read.

In any case. In character superman does not speedblitz, not even against foes like doomsday or mongul. And thats the crux of this isn't it. That characters fight in character, bloodlusted or not.

Franklin has the ability to create forcefields that superman would never be able to escape from.

Assuming this is full potential adult franklin.. we'd also assume this could be the ff5 version where he had spent years adventuring. That kind of an adult would not be walking around without some kind of a shield, protection, contingency plan.

I'm talking out my ass... its a 50/50 fight to me as current... since there is little known about adult franklin however.. powerset wise.. he'd win, barring speedblitz where franklin wears no protection from superman's ...

mighty adam
superman has no chance of winning but one lonely guy keeps yelling SPEEDBLITZ. are you retarded no expression

rotiart
hey. i'm saying that IF franklin has no defenses set up, and still has only human durability, AND supermans speed blitz is faster than franklin's ability to put up a shield, then superman wins.

otherwise franklin shatters reality around superman, recreates krypton, and puts superman home.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by rotiart
hey. i'm saying that IF franklin has no defenses set up, and still has only human durability, AND supermans speed blitz is faster than franklin's ability to put up a shield, then superman wins.

otherwise franklin shatters reality around superman, recreates krypton, and puts superman home.
why would he put superman home????? It would be much better if he would kill him evil face

Soleran

And thats my point exactly yet everyone just blows up because there is only hype around what Franklin CAN do, certianly no evidence to show him overcoming the speed.

batdude123
In any case. In character superman does not speedblitz, not even against foes like doomsday or mongul.

Actually, Superman does speedblitz. erm

rotiart
he does not speedblitz against new foes.
he blitzs old foes, after he knows what they can take. so that he can put them down without killing them. superman would not fly in willy nilly punching away at a human beings face, he never did that. not even against zod or supergirl black.

batdude123
he does not speedblitz against new foes.
he blitzs old foes, after he knows what they can take. so that he can put them down without killing them. superman would not fly in willy nilly punching away at a human beings face, he never did that. not even against zod or supergirl black.

Yeah, he's afraid of killing somebody, no matter how horrible that person is or what they have done in the past. However, Superman being bloodlusted, willing to kill, and using all of his powers to the most efficient way possible; it's always an option. wink

illadelph12
Superman is not beating Franklin Richards just like he wouldn't beat Mad Jim Jaspers and more than likely Scarlet Witch either.

Juntai
True, but it's not as if Supes hasn't been overcome by telepathy before, sure it may have taken a very long time and that situation was unique but it still happened. Franklin at full potential is more powerful then Maxwell. So is Despero. And tons of others who've tried and failed.

Maxwell Lord had a decade to break down Supes mind, while acting as a friend. It's a bad example. Franklin won't have an entire decade in this fight.

bigbran
franklin richards can create pocket unverses w/o knowing it.
but i guess supermans mind is harder than that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Horrificus
The whole speedblitz argument is a joke.
Franklin, at full potential, is not "Human". Period.
He is Ulti-Man. Equal to, or more powerful than the Celestials. An Abstract Entity.
The most powerful being in the universe/multiverse.
Being the most powerful being in existence cannot be contained in flesh and blood. Cannot travel as a human through space, time, realities.
His power is immeasurable. Strength immeasurable, durability immeasurable, intelligence immeasurable.

So, the comic goes like this...
Superman does his gay speedblitz, Franklin does not react as Superman pounds away. It looks like Supes was faster than Franklin's thought or reflexes.
Then, all the fanboys get excited as they turn the page of the comicbook.
All jaws drop. On the next page, Franklin is still just standing there, watching, as Superman's arms and legs begin breaking down into stray atoms.
All Superman can do, is look up at Ulti-Man, and mumble one sound:
Erg?
Franklin giggles as he punches Superman's funny, wobbly torso right out of this reality.

ExodusCloak
So is Despero. And tons of others who've tried and failed.

Maxwell Lord had a decade to break down Supes mind, while acting as a friend. It's a bad example. Franklin won't have an entire decade in this fight.

Yup you broke that tactic against Supes...T-Vo is just ridiculous...but there's still the tactic where Franklins consciousness Reality Warps. When Emma died for the second time and was shattered her Diamond Form was still active while her mind was also lingering. It stands to reason that Franklin could reality warp in this state fixing his body and blinking Supes out of existence.

But anyway, I'm through with hypothetical characters...Supes should take this by default due to lack of feats...

BTW I'm still going to use that tactic against speedsters who aren't so resistant to telepathy. stick out tongue

leonheartmm
again i pose the question for the incredibly thick or unbelieveably retarted. can superman speed blitz universes or galactus or the phoenix or eternity? franklin's power is NOT independant of his physical human body it is a PART of it and you cant just destroy the body because his power PROTECTS it. god dont u people know anything about psionics? nate grey's HUMAN body has taken hits from beings with no upper strength level and blasts from the likes of THANOS. even current franklin is IMMEASUREABLY beyond a celestial able to create full sized{hes beyond the pocket universe phase} universeS unconciously as a BOY with very little control of his power. even HE would kill superman in a blink how exactly do u plan on superman standing against a full potential GOD, who for all i know might even be beyond if atleast not on the same level as scarlet witch with the omniverse destroying chaos wave. THINK ABOUT IT. superman= move at NEAR lightspeed

franklin=creates/destroyes/trancends the very IDEA of speed and its constituents space/time. and he does that even NOW as a BOY.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>