added cannon bullshit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Paper Weight
yeah but have to adn=mit that it is pretty gay that they just decided to go back and write in this as cannon because a couple cool games came out.
i personally will not recognise it because history can not be rewritten. it is just stupid.
but heay.
what can ya do?

Advent
What the hell are you babbling on about?

I AM ANTHONY
Originally posted by Advent
What the hell are you babbling on about?

yeah fool u dont even have the thing that ur trying to say is cannon

D-Paper Weight
Originally posted by Advent
What the hell are you babbling on about? KOTOR. and all the charicters it contains. you said that on some "OFFICIAL" star wars site, kotor has ben made cannon by some ****tard. i bealieve that that is just wrong. i think that if it was in a movie, or drak horse comic it is cannon.

Advent
Originally posted by D-Paper Weight
KOTOR. and all the charicters it contains. you said that on some "OFFICIAL" star wars site, kotor has ben made cannon by some ****tard. i bealieve that that is just wrong. i think that if it was in a movie, or drak horse comic it is cannon.

On "some official site"? No, it is starwars.com , the official Star Wars site. And are you saying Leland is a "****tard"? Oh, and Revan was in a comic as well, by Dark Horse comics:

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/8140/shadowsandlightwy7.th.jpg

Yeah, Star Wars: Tales 23 was published by Dark Horse, as you can see on the front cover:

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/353/tales23tc5.th.jpg

If you don't already know, click the pictures to enlarge them, so as you can see what a fool you've made out of yourself. wink

((The_Anomaly))
K, honestly guy, this is the second thread I've seen by you, both of which are possibly the most incoherent things I have ever read.

I don't even know where to start, but tip #1. Tell us what the hell your topic subject is.

Your basically doing this:

lolz guys i are so pissed. whats with the end of the story man, seriously. i think that teh lightsaber battle was dope but it shoulda been longer. anyways what do you think about it?

Now can you tell what I'M talking about? No? Then how the hell are we supposed to tell what your talking about...?

Effort man, put some into your threads, or don't bother making them.

Captain REX
Indeed. I don't get what this thread is about...

Actually, here's my advice. Hit 'Reply' rather than 'New Thread.' no expression

Captain REX
Oh...and you spelled 'Canon' wrong.

((The_Anomaly))
lol

Ushgarak
Errr... maybe discuss this in another KOTOR thread, I think.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.