DE Sidious vs NJO Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deception
A fight redone..what are everyone's thoughts on it?

1) Lightsabers Only
2) Force Only
3) Anything goes

Who wins?

((The_Anomaly))
Luke wins all three. With ease. Unless Sids can pull a Force storm outta his ass. But I don't think he'd be doing that before Luke killed him.

1. Luke easily.
2. Luke but I'd give Sids a chance.
3. Luke easily.

Spartan ll
Luke.

De Sidious got his ass handed to him by DE Luke,who,at the time,is weaker than NJO.And since Luke was able to control multiple generic Black Holes(Which I would put them to the equivalent of Force Storms) during the Dark Fleet Crisis,I would put Luke beating him in all three.

1.Just like in DE,only Luke would kill Sidious instead of cutting off Sidious' hand and handing him over to the NR.

2.Sidious would make a Force Storm,Luke would control it like he did with the Black Holes,and since by NJO,he is the most powerful Jedi ever(Besides when he was in DE and currently DN) he turns Sidious' Force Storm against him and wins.

3.Either the first or second above,either way,Luke wins.

Luke takes this.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Spartan ll
Luke.

De Sidious got his ass handed to him by DE Luke,who,at the time,is weaker than NJO.And since Luke was able to control multiple generic Black Holes(Which I would put them to the equivalent of Force Storms) during the Dark Fleet Crisis,I would put Luke beating him in all three.

1.Just like in DE,only Luke would kill Sidious instead of cutting off Sidious' hand and handing him over to the NR.

2.Sidious would make a Force Storm,Luke would control it like he did with the Black Holes,and since by NJO,he is the most powerful Jedi ever(Besides when he was in DE and currently DN) he turns Sidious' Force Storm against him and wins.

3.Either the first or second above,either way,Luke wins.

Luke takes this.

While Luke manipulating black holes is irrelevant to this fight, by NJO Luke is already superior to any version of Sidious. Whether a light saber duel or a force duel will occur, NJO Luke is too powerful.

Spartan ll
It IS relevant,how do you think he'll be able to survive Sidious' Force Storm?You can't just say 'ZoMg!Luk3 1$ 411 p0\/\/3rfu1!H3 \/\/1n$!111!',that claim is nothing but shit without proof.I provided proof that Luke should be able to control/survive Sidious Force Storm if(Which he will) he makes one.

Darth Sexy
Uh how is he going to survive the Force Storm? Oh I forgot, Sidious has the innate ability to teleport himself to the other side of the mountain so he can create his force storm to swallow Luke.. Good old Sidious...Yea..

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Uh how is he going to survive the Force Storm?I just told you,now will you please READ the answer this time instead of listening to your own opinion?

And Luke has the innate ability to control black holes(Which are equivalent to that of a Force Storm),and would take control of the Storm and suck Sidious up into it and destory Sidious with his own Force Storm,your point?

Blue_Hefner
Luke has already defeated Sidious before NJO.

Darth Sexy
I just told you,now will you please READ the answer this time instead of listening to your own opinion?

And Luke has the innate ability to control black holes(Which are equivalent to that of a Force Storm),and would take control of the Storm and suck Sidious up into it and destory Sidious with his own Force Storm,your point?

Perhaps you didn't catch the sarcasm. Sidious needs room to use the force storm, and he would be sliced up in millions of pieces before that even happens.

Spartan ll
Ah,well either way,Luke has this in the bag.wink

Sith'ari
Luke has this easily. By DE, he wasn't that far behind Sidious and way beyond the PT masters imo.

((The_Anomaly))

What the hell are you talking about, a Force storm is nothing like a black hole.

Still Luke wins.

Escape81
Sidious dies in all three.

Oh, and Spartan, if you'd like to get technical, Sidious didn't get his ass handed to him by DE Luke. That'd be like me saying that Maul got his ass handed to him by Obi-Wan, or Anakin got his ass handed to him by Obi-Wan, or Yoda got his ass handed to him by Sidious.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
What the hell are you talking about, a Force storm is nothing like a black hole.

Still Luke wins. Really?So a black hole doesn't suck anything in and either destory it or transport it( Han,Chewie and Kyp infiltrating the Maw Installation going through a black hole)?Two of which,Sidious' Force Storm,granted the black holes are not as powerful as Sidious' Force Storm,but by NJO,Luke has outclassed every Force User in the SW Universe.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Escape81

Oh, and Spartan, if you'd like to get technical, Sidious didn't get his ass handed to him by DE Luke. That'd be like me saying that Maul got his ass handed to him by Obi-Wan, or Anakin got his ass handed to him by Obi-Wan, or Yoda got his ass handed to him by Sidious. Yes,he did,and so did the others.Maul got his ass handed to him because of his arrogance and his cockiness,and Anakin because he got arrogant and cocky aswell.And Sidious did because he thought he could defeat Luke and thought he had him completely turned to the dark side.Yoda didn't get his ass handed to him,he ran away with his tail between his legs.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Escape81

Oh, and Spartan, if you'd like to get technical, Sidious didn't get his ass handed to him by DE Luke. That'd be like me saying that Maul got his ass handed to him by Obi-Wan, or Anakin got his ass handed to him by Obi-Wan, or Yoda got his ass handed to him by Sidious.

Well actually Anakin did get his ass handed by Obiwan. The Maul and Obiwan fight was a little different, I was under the impression that in the art of lightsaber combat, you aren't allowed to use the force.

Advent
Well actually Anakin did get his ass handed by Obiwan.

You see when people say "get their ass handed to them", they mean pwned them completely throughout the entire fight with no chance of the other person winning. Anakin was whooping Kenobi's ass, he got seven melee attacks in on Kenobi, compared to Obi-Wan's one. And Obi-Wan had to revert to doing everything in his power to get off even ground, i.e. the lava skating, platform jumping, etc.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Advent
You see when people say "get their ass handed to them", they mean pwned them completely throughout the entire fight with no chance of the other person winning. Anakin was whooping Kenobi's ass, he got seven melee attacks in on Kenobi, compared to Obi-Wan's one. And Obi-Wan had to revert to doing everything in his power to get off even ground, i.e. the lava skating, platform jumping, etc.

Sama for one, I counted 2-3 kicks by obiwan, secondly, it seemed pretty even to me, and finally, Obiwan did everything in his power NOT to try and attack Anakin, notice his defensive stance on the entire fight, he didn't want to kill him, he held back.

Advent
Obiwan did everything in his power NOT to try and attack Anakin,

Is this why he used the Force to grab his lightsaber, and attempted to cleave Anakin in half when he was on the table. . .? Yeah, I'm sure he "wasn't trying to kill him". Hah.

. . .This one is a no brainer. Why do you think he had a "defensive stance", Sexy? Could it be that he uses Soresu, the defensive form? God forbid Obi-Wan uses a defensive stance for a defensive form.

Darth Sexy
Gee Sama, he seemed to be on the offensive against Maul, or did he magically switch forms?

Advent
Gee Sama, he seemed to be on the offensive against Maul, or did he magically switch forms?

LOL! ROFLCOPTER! LMFAO! LAWLZORZ!

Sorry for the dramatics, but yes, he did switch forms. In TPM, Obi-Wan used Ataru, Qui-Gon's form. After seeing his master die he switched to Soresu, the defensive form. Damn, you just completely owned yourself on that one. It's late, maybe that's the problem.

Sith'ari
lmao laughing

And Spartan, there is a big difference between Black holes and wormholes, so the Force Storm is hardly equivalent to the Vong Dovin Basals.

Darth Sexy
Obiwan was still sexier than Anakin.

Advent
I'd take Anakin over Bjorn Borg. Obi-Wan also has pimples, WTF? Plus, he's not stylish whatsoever. Obi-Wan at the end of ROTS was far sexier than Anakin, considering he had no damn hair/no eyebrows and gross, burnt skin.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Sith'ari
lmao laughing

And Spartan, there is a big difference between Black holes and wormholes, so the Force Storm is hardly equivalent to the Vong Dovin Basals. I never did say,nor mention anything about Vong Dovin Basals.Read the entire post next time.

Escape81
No; he did not. In fact, as I recall, Palpatine completely dominated all of their fights in Dark Empire, and the only time he lost to either was due to Leia's interference. Consider: DE Luke attempted to betray Palpatine, and kill all of his clones. Then what happened? Sidious WTFpwned him in that fight - and dominated the very next one. And then, suddenly, wham! Sidious gets his hand cut off.

Then, Luke nearly got pwned again when Sidious launched his Force Storm. Had it not been for Leia or Anakin, he would've been obliterated then and there.

He, like Sidious, dominated his fights with Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, and only lost due to a stroke of luck on Obi-Wan's favor.

He didn't get his ass handed to him. He dominated the entire fight.

What's next? Are you gonna tell me that Sidious got his ass handed to him by Vader in RotJ?

Darth Sexy
Maul didn't dominate the fight with Obiwan, notice how it was a pure stalemate until he used a force push on Obiwan to get the advantage. Obiwan repayed him with a force maneuver of his own. But in no way was it 1 sided at any time. Neither was the Anakin Obiwan fight. I don't see how you can sit there and say "Well these guys totally dominated but by a stroke of luck they lost". So you're saying Luke being Vader was luck, Sidious stalemating Yoda was luck, Mace beating Sidious was luck? Where do you draw the line between luck and a flat out win? I don't see any "luck" involved. Maybe stupidity, maybe arrogance, but definitely not luck.

Spartan ll
Alright,I yield to your wisdom, Escape. You're right.

Anyway,Luke PWNS Sidious.

Advent
Maul didn't dominate the fight with Obiwan,

Is that why throughout the entire fight he was beating the shit out of him and Qui-Gon at the same time?

Actually, it was.

"But Darth Maul was the stronger of the two and was driven by a frenzy that surpassed even the frantic determination that fueled Obi-Wan. Eventually, the Sith Lord began to wear the young Jedi down. Bit by bit, he pressed him back, carrying the attack to him, looking to catch him off guard. Obi-Wan could sense his body weakening, and his fear of what it would mean if he, too, were to fall, began to grow. "

You were saying? That's from the TPM novelization, the script says the same thing as well (saying "DARTH MAUL seems to have the upper hand as OBI-WAN grows weary."wink

On paper, Darth Maul > TPM Obi-Wan. And, the only reason Maul got his saber cut in half, was because he was surprised that Obi-Wan would give into the Darkside (databank) and attack like a madman (TPM novel/movie).

Darth Sexy
wow, there was a whole novel written on that 1 fight? I saw obiwan take control of the fight and Maul use a force push to take control back, that's all.

Advent
wow, there was a whole novel written on that 1 fight? I saw obiwan take control of the fight and Maul use a force push to take control back, that's all.

Yes, there was. I saw Kenobi getting his ass handed to him, and then only surprising Maul, in which Maul regained control (script and novel), and Maul had to overpower Kenobi in the saber lock to Force push him. Our views differ, but mine is supported by canon material, not purely perspective.

Anyways, as for the actual point, are you saying beating someone isn't luck if that someone can beat you on paper, and is definitely your superior?

Lord Saboteur
NJO Luke beats Sidious in all three. no expression

darthsith19
1. Luke pwns
2. Luke. it's somewhat close
3. Luke

Infinity
okay lets all face it...

1. Luke will own anyone lol
2. Luke will own anyone lol
3. Luke will own anyone lol

Nikkolas
DifIn terms of difficulty, he'd only have a problem with 2. Sidious' knowledge and power would prove a match for Luke's raw strength. I would say Luke wins 6/10 but again, Palpatine has a very good chance. He dies horribly in 1 and 3, though. And to the people who say Luke bested Sidious in DE, he got WTFpwned againa nd again. Also, a Force Storm can be used in small areas and it can vary in size. Hell, maybe he could teleport Luke into a star.

ESB Vader
and making a force storm is not instant, at least a few seconds and only an idiot would risk making that in battle, luke would fry his ass with emerald lightning.

Nikkolas
Well, what do we know about the composition of Emerald Lightning? Could it be reflected or deflected or blocked? By NJO, Luke is not substantially above Palpatine and perhaps Palpatine could hold it off or respond with his own lightning which was capable of mortally wounding Jedi in one shot.

ESB Vader
and emerald lightning is an instant killing technique, and no, you cant defend against this lightning, only way to defend is to attack him before he strikes

Darth Subjekt
aren't the intsakills only on regular people? I thought i heard somewhere that the intsakill is so instant on force users, especially uber powerful force users, ie NJO Luke.

And due to OB1 saying in the OT, "in my experience, theres no such thing as luck.", GL stated that he wanted OB1 to appear lucky, and win fights out of luck...

He was LUCKY that maul didnt cut his hands off while hanging there, he was LUCKY when falling thru Corresant that Anakin saved him with the speeder, he was LUCKY that he wasnt just killed on Geonosis, by Dooku, or those bastards that live there (as opposed to being tied to a pillar), he was LUCKY Anakin saved him on the Invisible Hand, (and the other 9 times he saved OB1's "skin"wink He was LUCKY there was a blaster sitting there for him to shoot GG with, he was LUCKY that Palps didnt get Mustafar earlier, and he was WAY LUCKY that Anakin happened to make a dumbass choice to make a dumbass jump right over him.

Anakin was backing him up the entire fight and showed no signs of slowing down. When they were lava surfing, you could see OB1 taking time to catch his breath from being exhausted, and Anakin still looked like he had plenty of energy...and thats with a style thats more aggressive then just blocking and parrying, and uses more energy, and Anakin was still on top. He just made a bad choice that cost him 2 legs and an arm. Up to that point, Anakin was...handing him his ass.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Advent
LOL! ROFLCOPTER! LMFAO! LAWLZORZ!

Sorry for the dramatics, but yes, he did switch forms. In TPM, Obi-Wan used Ataru, Qui-Gon's form. After seeing his master die he switched to Soresu, the defensive form. Damn, you just completely owned yourself on that one. It's late, maybe that's the problem.

Well said, Advent. wink

Darth Sexiest
Wait, wait, wait. Your telling me that Marka Ragnos, the greatest of the Sith(Who is actually half-Sith)can't defeat DE Sidious, but that NJO Luke can?

People have said that Nihlus can't defeat DE Sidious either...and NJO Luke(Not LotF) is supposed to be more powerful than Nihlus?

Can somone clear this up? stick out tongue

(Advent mabye? She's really smart.)

Nikkolas

Darth Sexiest
Thanks for clearing that up a bit.

Although, common sense dictates that Darth Nihlus would crush NJO(Not LotF) Luke like a bug.

Nikkolas
Isn't Nihilus' only known power a vast Force drain that devours everything? Or something like that and that's why only the Exile could beat him? I don't know that mucha bout KOTOR. I would hesitate to say ANYONE could crush NJO Luke like a bug, though.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Isn't Nihilus' only known power a vast Force drain that devours everything? Or something like that and that's why only the Exile could beat him? I don't know that mucha bout KOTOR. I would hesitate to say ANYONE could crush NJO Luke like a bug, though.

Nope. Nothing like that.

I'll explain. wink

Nikkolas

Darth Sexiest
Darth Nihlus was originally a young man who came to be found by Darth Traya. He was a human boy and he proved to have an unbelievably powerful affinity for the Force.
Traya took him and slowly conditioned him until she brought his full power out. As Nihlus slowly grew into a man, his body strengthened and cultivated until it became powerful and developed.
But as he acumulated Dark side energy, it began to consume him from the inside, until he had become more a being of energy than physical matter.
Also, the Discipline of Hunger, an ancient Sith technique of power that he had acquired, had slaved him to an immense need of life energy, to the point where he needed to consume it just to survive.
This began to drive his every aspect of existance, even to the point of forsaking the goals and aspirations of the Sith.
But in return, he was gifted with a power few could ever possess.
Telekenetically, he could lift things thousands of pounds heavier than even Grandmaster Yoda could.
Such as pulling a crippled Capital Warship, "The Ravenger" from an immense gravity well.
And as well known, he had a Force Drain ability, which at its full power, could draw and consume the life from entire planets.
He could simultaniously slave the minds of hundreds of people to follow his will.
He could use telekenisis at every moment of every second of every day, of every year, to hold the thousand+Pound peices of his warship in place.

This strength and endurance and depth of the Force also expanded even farther, and (Accordingly) his well of power possibly extended further than any other Force user in history, save FP Anakin.

This is why the Exhile had to have Nihlus feed on him and exhaust himself on her presence - which was a gaping hole in the Force.

If she had fought him without doing this first, she wouldn't have even had a twinkling of a chance.

And this, is a very, very simple explaination.

Darth Sexiest
Wiki offered a very dumbed down and watered down explaination.
You'll find mine may possibly have more depth to it.

Anyway, in light of this knowledge, NJO Luke wouldn't even stand a chance before a fully powered Darth Nihlus.

LotF Luke would though.

ESB Vader
in terms of power nihilus is 0 because of visas quote "there is no power in the hunger he possesses" and for him to beat palpatine,njo luke,

it depends on the situation, hell im sick and tired of people saying "o man he has green lightning, super telekenesis, manipulated black holes"

people never think that what if the opponent had the upperhand, hell even if the situation was on vaders side he could kill de palpatine, like a suprise attack by pulling a huge object from the ceiling to pin him down, im not saying vader pwns him or any1 nor being a fanboy, its just an example on the situation because people always make shortcuts "loop out of the force then green lightning" or "force storm"

Nikkolas

ESB Vader
could be true, who knows maybe luke would not expect palpatine to create a force spear and stab him? you will never know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.