Mr. Incredible vs The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Mr. Incredible
http://www.yz-box.com/kategory/syousai/Mr.Incredible.jpg

vs

The Thing
http://www.intuitivewebdesigns.com/comics/graphics/ff/ben.jpg

Grimm22
This is a joke no expression

Ben >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mr. Incredible yes

Whittdawg92
this isn't the stupidest thread i've seen, but it's close

batdude123
Mr. Fantastic

Whittdawg92
this isn't a mr. fantastic thread.

Broly92
Wow just wow No comment on this terrible thread

batdude123
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
this isn't a mr. fantastic thread.

Oh, in that case: Mr. Incredible.

Whittdawg92
tch, you're funny batdude.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh, in that case: Mr. Incredible.

You = Foot no expression

Whittdawg92
batdude=shit under shoe. mr. incredible=cow shit under shoe

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22
You = Foot no expression
Your Insult=WTF

Validus
this isn't the stupidest thread i've seen, but it's close
Have you ever seen Crippled Superman Vs Thing?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Broly92
Your Insult=WTF

You = Shoe

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus

Pft, Ben obviously pwns hi....

..WAIT A MINUTE!! mad

...Oh thats just wrong

Soljer
Mr. Incredible wins a majority.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soljer

You = Shoe Sole

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer

Mr. Incredible pwns.

badabing
http:www.bengrimmfeats.com

Soleran

No, but now that you mention it why don't you make a "handicap" match out of that laughing

Whittdawg92
incredible couldn't beat batman on a good day.

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
http:www.bengrimmfeats.com

crazy fear

badabing
crazy fear
Sorry dude, I hate that pic as much as you.

newjak86
I' not saying Mr. Incredible wins but he wasn't exactly weak in the movie.

He actually performed some decent feats mostly when he was working doing arm pulldowns with the train cars those things aren't very light.

But his durability was a big question mark throughout the movie that is why Mr. Ben Grimm takes it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by newjak86
I' not saying Mr. Incredible wins but he wasn't exactly weak in the movie.

He actually performed some decent feats mostly when he was working doing arm pulldowns with the train cars those things aren't very light.

But his durability was a big question mark throughout the movie that is why Mr. Ben Grimm takes it.

Thing's Strength >>>>>>>>>>>>> Mr. Incredible's Strength

Thing's Skills >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mr. Incredible's Skills

Thing's Durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mr. Incredible's Durability

Thing's Awesomeness >x1000000 Mr. Incredible's Awesomeness wink

Broly92
You = Shoe Sole
You=Shoe abscessed idiot

batdude123
Nope, sorry. no Mr. Incredible beats Ben's dumbass. stick out tongue

Whittdawg92

Thing's Awesomeness >x1000000 Mr. Incredible's Awesomeness wink daaamn right, not to mention, Mr. incredible DOESN'T have increased duribility, especially not to thing's level.

Validus
How odd is it to say "Thing's strength > Character X"

I know it doesn't happen too often.

xmarksthespot
How odd is it to say "Thing's strength > Character X"

I know it doesn't happen too often. laughing out loud

newjak86

Thing's Awesomeness >x1000000 Mr. Incredible's Awesomeness wink Hey I like Ben a lot but the truth is he is normally on the realm of 90 ton to low 100 tons. The fact is Mr. Incerdible pulled some legit feats to put him in the 75 plus ton range.
I would also say he was a lot more manuavable then Thing.
Once again not saying he wins but he could make a fight of it.

Grimm22
Hey I like Ben a lot but the truth is he is normally on the realm of 90 ton to low 100 tons. The fact is Mr. Incerdible pulled some legit feats to put him in the 75 plus ton range.
I would also say he was a lot more manuavable then Thing.
Once again not saying he wins but he could make a fight of it.

Ben slaps him no expression The fights over wink

Mr. Incredible had trouble with some robot.

Ben has taken on guys like Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, Hulk, ect...

xmarksthespot

Ben has taken on guys like Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, Hulk, ect... Doom with prep kills Thing, Surfer kills Thing, Hulk kills Thing... erm

Whittdawg92
and thing kills alot of other people. wow, Grim22's right, Thing's way underrated.

batdude123

Yeah, actually the "some robot" defeated every single hero it ever went up against.

And Doom pwns Ben, Hulk pwns Ben, and SS MAJORLY pwns Ben. wink

newjak86

Ben has taken on guys like Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, Hulk, ect... The robot was also the size of entire 8 story building cut him some slack but while Thing hangs with some of those guys he never wins and they are still stronger.

Like I said the strength difference really isn't as big as some people would think.

Things has him on Durability but I think Mr. Incredible is by far the more agile of the two.

Soljer
Yeah, actually the "some robot" defeated every single hero it ever went up against.

I don't think that that "MAJORLY" was quite large enough.

The gap between the Surfer and Ben is....well....incredible, to say the least.

xmarksthespot

And Doom pwns Ben, Hulk pwns Ben, and SS MAJORLY pwns Ben. wink Hmm the robot could only be penetrated by it's own material.. it was probably basically their universe's equivalent of adamantium.

DigiMark007

lol. Excellent point.

...and how is this a horrible thread?

I agree, Ben wins, but Mr. Incredible's gotta be a Class 100 with decent durability (though with some chronic back troubles....it might help to use him in his younger days). This is far from a curbstomp, though Ben wins eventually.

At least this is getting more hits than the Omnibot 10.0 vs. Spider-Man thread I made years ago....lol.

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hmm the robot could only be penetrated by it's own material.. it was probably basically their universe's equivalent of adamantium.

I think you mean "vibranium" but yeah... yes

DigiMark007

Thing's Awesomeness >x1000000 Mr. Incredible's Awesomeness wink

And this is a totally unbiased opinion folks.

wink

xmarksthespot
I think you mean "vibranium" but yeah... yes Huh where do you get vibranium from... it didn't absorb kinetic energy or anything did it... it was just incredibly hard from what I recall.

newjak86
I don't know in reality I would give Ben 6/10 maybe 7/10 it would be close and a good fight if you ask me.

Validus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
At least this is getting more hits than the Omnibot 10.0 vs. Spider-Man thread I made years ago....lol.
laughing out loud

Nice wording on that one. laughing out loud

batdude123

wink

For some odd reason, I found this statement hystarically funny. laughing

Whittdawg92
omg, Mr. Incredible was from a freakin KIDS MOVIE!!! a disney movie on top of that!!!!! he's non-comic, and couldn't beat an egg in the Marvel/DC universe.

batdude123
Huh where do you get vibranium from... it didn't absorb kinetic energy or anything did it... it was just incredibly hard from what I recall.

No, I know. But the fact that you mentioned it could only be punctured by what it was made out of. That's a trait of vibranium. wink

xmarksthespot
No, I know. But the fact that you mentioned it could only be punctured by what it was made out of. That's a trait of vibranium. wink Umm isn't that pretty much a trait of adamantium too.... it doesn't really share much in common with vibranium... erm

newjak86
omg, Mr. Incredible was from a freakin KIDS MOVIE!!! a disney movie on top of that!!!!! he's non-comic, and couldn't beat an egg in the Marvel/DC universe. You do realize that just because something is not from a comic that it isn't exactly weaker right??????

batdude123
Umm isn't that pretty much a trait of adamantium too.... it doesn't really share much in common with vibranium... erm

I don't think it has to be adamantium that has to puncture adamantium. But it was actually specifically stated that vibranium can only be penetrated by vibranium. I remember seeing that.

Whittdawg92
no, being in a DISNEY CARTOON MOVIE does. not to mention this is a COMIC BOOK FORUM, not stupid kiddy movie against a real brawler like thing.

newjak86
no, being in a DISNEY CARTOON MOVIE does. not to mention this is a COMIC BOOK FORUM, not stupid kiddy movie against a real brawler like thing. You do realize there are a number of disney characters that could hold their own against comic book characters right?????

batdude123
Ben wins 6/10.

Whittdawg92
Disney's gay as Superman, best thing they got is oldschool stuff and pirates of the carribean. rules state 2 COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS. god you mods are such hypocrits, you NEVER close stuff like this.

xmarksthespot
You do realize there are a number of disney characters that could hold their own against comic book characters right????? Kim Possible would pwn Batman. shifty

Whittdawg92
KP would whoop bat's ass though.

newjak86
Kim Possible would pwn Batman. shifty That is true

But I was thinking more along the lines of like Hercules from the movie that guy could give a good number of mid tier to lower top tier bricks a run for their money.

Or the Garagoles they were actually quite strong

xmarksthespot
That is true

But I was thinking more along the lines of like Hercules from the movie that guy could give a good number of mid tier to lower top tier bricks a run for their money.

Or the Garagoles they were actually quite strong Probably. Or Stitch from that movie/series.

Jack Sparrow clearly beats Superman.. shifty

newjak86
Probably. Or Stitch from that movie/series.

Jack Sparrow clearly beats Superman.. shifty Come on its Jack he could probably go up against Spectre or LT and win stick out tongue
Stich is a good one too

complexbrother
Disney's gay as Superman, best thing they got is oldschool stuff and pirates of the carribean. rules state 2 COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS. god you mods are such hypocrits, you NEVER close stuff like this.

pfff roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.hotrocket.ca/personal/kenbautista/pixarblog/incrediblescomicpreview.jpg

The-Judge
in strenght, thing wins... in combatskills, thing wins... but stuill, mr. incredible is faster. its a even fight, but thing takes it...

H. S. 6
Why is this still open? confused

Dark Knight 77
this is pathetic

General Kon-El
Well Mr. Incredible, let's not forget, can lift two of those trucks. Anyone ever seen that scene? There were these two trucks tied to a chain. And he was like bench pressing them...........therefore, Mr. Incredible wins shifty

Grimm22

Not saying Ben beats them, im just saying he has gone up against them and held his own. no expression

Grimm22

wink

Oh its not shifty

Grimm22
Ben wins this 8-9/10

They are about even in strength although Mr.I hasnt shown to be stronger than Ben.

Ben's definitly got the advantage in skills and smarts, no doubt about that.

Durability...Do I even have to say it no expression

Tony Stark
Ben wins this 8-9/10

They are about even in strength although Mr.I hasnt shown to be stronger than Ben.

Ben's definitly got the advantage in skills and smarts, no doubt about that.

Durability...Do I even have to say it no expression

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ben has Mr. I in every basic fighting stat... Str, Agil, Dur, Skill, Int...

Not even a match in any of those.

Ben wins 10/10

wink

roughrider
If you read up on The Incredibles, you will see that Mr. Incredible is an equal duplicate of Ben's power set, without the ugly hide. Because most characters in the film were thinly disguised versions of the Fantastic Four. Ben's durability is a bit higher because of his hide, while Incredible is a little more agile, and evidence suggests anger increases his strength.
I'm calling it a draw.

Newjak
You know what I watched this movie the other day then remembered this thread so

bump stick out tongue

Wudenko
WTF!?
Thing is a better fighter and have better strenght feats. Also, he is waaayy to durable. Spite thread, and Mr. Incredible would have to hold back, as blood are not allowed in Disney movies stick out tongue

complexbrother
I don't understand any of the anger . Mr. Incredible is a comic book character . I think the fight would be dead even.

Cap'n Happy

wink

Sorry my friend, but it is. You obviously like the Thing- I do to. But unlike so many of the fools around here, I don't hate The Incredibles. In fact, I don't think everyone else does either. Some people are such sheep that when they hear some loud mouth slag something (like The Incredibles) they think, "hey, it must be cool to hate this now... I better get on the bandwagon!" The Incredibles was a very clever, charming superhero homage (they were CLEARLY based on the FF, so pitting Mr. Incredible against Ben is really not that silly- just kind of).
Any, and I mean ANY actual film critic would tell you that that The Incredibles was a far better film than either FF movie (which I enjoyed- even though both films were a little weak). I laugh when I hear some edgy, iconoclast get on line and slag Incredibles, then hear them laud second rate movies like the Spawn or Ghost Rider. Incredibles was a fun movie, a love letter to comic books, aimed at kids, but pleanty for adults to enjoy. If you just didn't like it, ok- but to actually hate it? How could you like comic books and hate such a well made, comic-loving movie?
Anyway- with his speed and maneuverability, Mr Incredible would hag in there, but loses in the end- the Thing is clearly stronger (but to say he is dozens of times stronger just shows you for a fool).
Thing wins 9/10

iceman24567
Mr. Incredible has a wife that can stretch....he wins.

grey fox
Originally posted by iceman24567
Mr. Incredible has a wife that can stretch....he wins.

Good point.

Darth Martin
The Incredibles kicked major ***! yes

And I'm undecided on this but I'll lean towards Ben Grimm for now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.