Comp-usa-sux

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZekeHumanslayer
IT-DOES-TEY-SELL-BROKEN-KEYBOARDS-AND-STUFF-I-OT-A-NEW-KEYBOARD-YESTERDAY-AND-IT-DOESNT-WORK-TE-SPACEBAR-AND-TE-TOP-ROW-OF-NUMBERS-DONT-WORK-AND-TE-KEYS-F-I-DONT-WORK

Kurosaki Ichigo
Zeke i thought you would know this is the wrong Forum.

ZekeHumanslayer
i-kno-im-mad-and-tis-was-wer-i-was-i-wanna-rp-but-cant

Kurosaki Ichigo
Okay. But this is the wrong forum. It has nothing to do with you being mad.

ZekeHumanslayer
lol-i-kno

Kurosaki Ichigo
Ok.

JacopeX
this is stupid.

MadMel
ill second that...

KingDubya
Thirding the opinion...

Rare__Fox
Zeke ....
Stupied stunts like this can get you ban.
Or ban for a couple days......
This is the wronge form..
and you know it..
So listen to the rules...

~~From Camille ~~

ChakraStrings
Yeah. Just close the thread.

K Tragedy
Dear Zeke,

Your thread is pathetic and no one cares about-the-fact-that-your-spacebar-does-not-work. Waste of time, and space on the Unhosted RP forum.

Congradulations!
You are number 3,648 in the banned bin. You win, a nice chat with Ush.

Lucky you.

silent dreams
take-it-to-the-otf

p&t-y

big grin

Krone
all i can say is eh!?!

Blaxican Hydra
What you all really neeed to do. is STFU.

I'm sure he realizes thsi is the wrong forum to put this, so what the fricks the point of getting in his face? Stop being a bunch of jerk-offs and let the mods handle this.

Rare__Fox
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
What you all really neeed to do. is STFU.

I'm sure he realizes thsi is the wrong forum to put this, so what the fricks the point of getting in his face? Stop being a bunch of jerk-offs and let the mods handle this.

Don't be mean to zeke even he knows he shouldnt have done that ..it doesnt give you a right to be mean to him..

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Rare__Fox
Don't be mean to zeke even he knows he shouldnt have done that ..it doesnt give you a right to be mean to him..

Why are you quoting me?

I was talkign to the ones who were bashing Zeke, not Zeke himself.

JacopeX
and this bumped, WHY? miffed

Rare__Fox
Why are you quoting me?

I was talkign to the ones who were bashing Zeke, not Zeke himself.

O....soooo sorry ...vary sorry i thought you where being mean to zeke.....sorry..

Wild-Cherry
In everyone's best interest, I recomend you stop:

A. Bashing, just ignore it. Ush can take care of it hiself, he's a big boy.
B. Posting in this thread. If he wants to complain, he can do it in a lovely little thing called PMs, to all the people whom he wishes to know about it.

And, yes, this is kind of hypocritical of me.

JacopeX
Actually Zeke should deserve the bashing since he fails at using common sence of where he posts his threads. Maybe next time he can use this forum News & Questions nope

People are wanting the bashing to stop so ill lay off. Until then, i dont give crap about your problems zeke. Peace out number_1

Blaxican Hydra
Hm...maybe he just doesn't care?

Example: I've made more than six non-stawars related threads in the starwars section i nthe last month. One of the threads I made just so I can add to my post count.

I made a Chuck Norris vs. master Chief thread in the VGVF knowing full well that the thread would be clsoed, and Chuck Norris isn't a game character.

Most people don't care when their stirred by emotions, so calling them stupid does nothing. The stupid oens are the peopel who think they can make a differance by saying anything.

silent dreams
I made a Chuck Norris vs. master Chief thread in the VGVF knowing full well that the thread would be clsoed, and Chuck Norris isn't a game character.

yet you still made the thread huh

Blaxican Hydra
Yes I did. I made all of them knowing they were goig to be closed.

And yet I have NEVER gotten a warning or ANYTHING from a mod on this forum EVER.

I'm just to tight.

silent dreams
If you knew it was going to be closed, why did you make it in the first place? Kinda stupid if you ask me.

MadMel
ill second that too...

DarkDethbringer
as of now stop posting here, it will be taken care of, nayone who psts further is an idiot, especially if it is a trhee word post saying

'no your stupid!' it just retarded stop posting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.