Anyone else...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MattDay
Anyone else notice, that on one of the papers batman was mentioned? also superman being mentioned by voice that he was in gotham???? also in that same quick scene of the camera panning across newspapers and tv monitors i heard a woman say he was moving at the speed of light... isn't that pre crisis superman powers there??

am i going mad?

redcaped

MattDay
what?

redcaped
The sequel should bring all the answers...2009

MattDay
yeah, i would like the third of the superman and batman trilogies to mix, it would be the first of its genre, crossover, and marvel wont be the first at doing it, because they havent shown any interest so far, go DC... GO FOR IT! argh lol

Magee
I dont think they say he moves at the speed of light but rather they cant follow him using radar and such as he travels to fast to track. They then mention something about light speed, that he can travel at speeds some what close to it...

MattDay
you don't sound so sure magee, because thats an aweful lot of info to get from a tiny and quick scene from the movie, i had trouble trying to remember what was shown and said as well

GODOFALL1
It was a figure of speech. There is no possible they could even calculate that. It was a figure of speech.

MattDay
well if he moves from lets say from country to the next and manages to be seen on tv in both places because of his speed then he's pretty much at light speed, because our eyes would take the time toadjust to see that he is gone, like a very coloured blur vision of superman, it's the closest thing we can go by until we have better ideas as to what she is going on about

smiley8
I heard that Gotham was mentioned on the news but where was batman mentioned in the newspaper?

MattDay
it said bat freak or crazed bat freak spotted, along those lines, and i can't think of many heroes that fit the bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.