Cin Drallig(ROTS) vs. Kyle Katarn(NJO)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Scythe
My bad if this is riiiiiiicola but a search turned up nada.

This would also be strictly lightsabers, no fancy lightning or other force powers since Kyle would use all that. They're fighting on the marshlands outside of Theed. Ready, go.

Blue_Hefner
Have no idea of Drallig's powers, but I doubt he's anywhere near Kyle's power.

Advent
"Ricola"? As in the cough drop?

Anyways, Kyle Katarn would hand Cin Drallig his ass on a platter.

((The_Anomaly))
Yea....Kyle anal rapes Drallig with his lightsaber.

Swirly Girl
Cin wins. Cin has true light, and kills him with it.

Advent
Blasphemy.

Swirly Girl
LIAR!

Escape81
Lol, didn't Anakin slaughter Drallig while choking another student? That's kind've sad for the Temple's swordmaster. But, then again, as with Sidious vs. Mace & the B Team - I suppose this is Lucas trying to convey the Dark Side's power - and once again, only succeeds in making a lot of inconsistencies.

I see Kyle taking this.

ESB -1138
Kyle all the way!!

Captain REX
Originally posted by Advent
"Ricola"? As in the cough drop?

Anyways, Kyle Katarn would hand Cin Drallig his ass on a platter.

Well done or roasted?

And I think Scythe was being witty with saying a repeat or echo thread. Riiiicolaaaaaaaaa... *echo echo echo*.

no expression

Darth Scythe
Originally posted by Captain REX

And I think Scythe was being witty with saying a repeat or echo thread. Riiiicolaaaaaaaaa... *echo echo echo*.

no expression

Yeah you got it. Its another way to say repost. Sorry for my alien vernacular.

I still see they guy who trained Kenobi, Secura, Vos, and those other badasses taking it in a saber duel.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
Yeah you got it. Its another way to say repost. Sorry for my alien vernacular.

I still see they guy who trained Kenobi, Secura, Vos, and those other badasses taking it in a saber duel. Umm, Drallig trained Vos and Secura? When was this?

Darth Scythe
Generally speaking he was supposed to have trained the majority of the students at the temple in ligthsabers.

jollyjim311
Mmmmhmmm...

Kyle.

zephiel7
If this is supposed to be some type of joke, then I'm not getting it...

Kyle toys with Cin and brutalizes the said Jedi master's face with his scruffy beard.

darthsith19
Katarn, I believe by NJO mot people regard him as being nearly as strong as Mace Windu or Anakin Skywalker. Cin's good, though, so it'd probably be a good battle but from what I hear Kyle seems to be slightly stronger.

Infinity
kyle. ezpk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.