Namor vs. Sasquach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Sasquach gets underbilled a lot. He's as good as the Thing at least.

Metalmanx
Sasquatch is better than the Thing really. I mean, he's a Canadian Hulk basically. He would topple many.

Namor, however, has the necessary abilities to lay Sassy out flat from the first punch. Kinda like how he did to Hulk. Speed wins the fight today it seems.

Though Sassy is a great fighter, too...hmm...

Namor 6/10.

A.J
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Sasquatch is better than the Thing really. I mean, he's a Canadian Hulk basically. He would topple many.

Namor, however, has the necessary abilities to lay Sassy out flat from the first punch. Kinda like how he did to Hulk. Speed wins the fight today it seems.

Though Sassy is a great fighter, too...hmm...

Namor 6/10. Co-signed on EVERYTHING smokin'

juggernaut66666
sasquatche because of the tanaraq thingy

golem370
Namor k.o'ing Hulk with one shot is the biggest BS in comic history.. He took many punches kicks by Hercules,Iron Man Sub Mariner and Wonder Man and fought them he could withstand anything Namor could give.

jrodslam
Originally posted by golem370
Namor k.o'ing Hulk with one shot is the biggest BS in comic history.. He took many punches kicks by Hercules,Iron Man Sub Mariner and Wonder Man and fought them he could withstand anything Namor could give.

Difference is they were were in the water where Namor is strongest. Plus at the speed they were going as well as the impact, chances werent looking good for greenie.

Grimm22
Sasquatch is better than the Thing really

Ahem no expression

May I remind you of the Marvel Two-In-One issue where they had quite possibly the most even fight ever wink

But, Tanaraqu is a different story erm

golem370
Well Hulk was speeding towards a metore speeding towards him THAT WAS TWICE THE SIZE OF THE EARTH and destroyed in..

Grimm22
Originally posted by golem370
Well Hulk was speeding towards a metore speeding towards him THAT WAS TWICE THE SIZE OF THE EARTH and destroyed in..

Wow...no expression

...........WAIT WHAT?!!? eer

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ahem no expression

May I remind you of the Marvel Two-In-One issue where they had quite possibly the most even fight ever wink

But, Tanaraqu is a different story erm

You should know by now that I meant that in no way to be degrading to Thing. Just that Sassy is already as strong as Thing, and can increase his strength with rage/adrenaline like Hulk can.

Grimm22
You should know by now that I meant that in no way to be degrading to Thing. Just that Sassy is already as strong as Thing, and can increase his strength with rage/adrenaline like Hulk can.

I know that stick out tongue

I just like to rant about stuff.....

MAYONAISE SHOULD BE MADE OF HASH BROWNS mad

Metalmanx
I know that stick out tongue

I just like to rant about stuff.....

MAYONAISE SHOULD BE MADE OF HASH BROWNS mad

...Dammnit. Now I really want some hashbrowns.

Damn you, Grimm!

King_Mungi
Thing even admited Sasquatch was stronger in their first fight,
"Sheesh! You're bigger, stronger, talk better than me and played pro ball! There must be something I can beat you at!".

and second fight when Ben was wearing the Thing exo-suit he annihilated him :P
----
Anyways angry Sasquatch (not Tanaraq) has punched through reality...no joke. Even has the second strongest legs "and with that, what may well be the second strongest legs on the face of the Earth suddenly thrust their owner forward". Sasquatch has amazing reflexes catching Northstar in mid-flight mutliple times. However, if this is calm Sasquatch Namor can take majority (6/10)

H. S. 6
I'd say Namor has the majority, though it's going to be a tough battle.

Namor 7/10.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Difference is they were were in the water where Namor is strongest. Plus at the speed they were going as well as the impact, chances werent looking good for greenie. Wasn't Namor knocked out too from the blow?

juggernaut66666
sasquatch because of tanaraq

Priest
namor wins, good thread tho

Whittdawg92
i'm on Namor's side, simply cuz he's before anybody else, and he's badass.

King_Mungi
I assume Tanaraq is banned from happening in this battle?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I assume Tanaraq is banned from happening in this battle? I would assume so. If not then Namor cannot win.

Normal versions of these two is a split 50/50 on land. Water Namor dominates.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wasn't Namor knocked out too from the blow?

Naw. He was knocked way back and when he went looking for Hulk, all he found was Banner ko'd.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Naw. He was knocked way back and when he went looking for Hulk, all he found was Banner ko'd. I'll have to go back and reread that, your probably right. I just remember reading the narration saying something about the water renewing his strength minutes later or something on those lines.

Wonder Man
What is tanaraq? I say its o.k. as long as Namor can use his horn to summon sea deamons under his command.
With his Horn Namor could take down Thor. That's why Thor just better stay in Asgard.

A.J
Ahem no expression

But, Tanaraqu is a different story erm Can you get scans please ?

A.J
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I'll have to go back and reread that, your probably right. I just remember reading the narration saying something about the water renewing his strength minutes later or something on those lines. Hes right, banner was there out cold, so Namor went back to the sea.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Wonder Man
What is tanaraq? I say its o.k. as long as Namor can use his horn to summon sea deamons under his command.
With his Horn Namor could take down Thor. That's why Thor just better stay in Asgard.

Tanaraq is a god of the elder night
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Tanaraq

Originally posted by A.J
Can you get scans please ?

I t wasn't even at the scans are on one of the last pages of the respect thread, their second fight was a masscre because Sasquatch became anry ie. hulking out

DarkCrawler
The battle did not say Tanaraq, did it?

IMHO Namor takes this 6-7/10 with normal Sasquath.

If he gets Tanaraq, Namor could always call Neptune. stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
The battle did not say Tanaraq, did it?

IMHO Namor takes this 6-7/10 with normal Sasquath.

If he gets Tanaraq, Namor could always call Neptune. stick out tongue

Yeah that sounds about right.

Sasquatch doesn't summon Tanaraq, he becomes Tanaraq.

snoopdogg
Namor has a strength and speed edge but I'm gonna guess Sasquatch has the durability and reach advantage. On land this could go either way with a slight edge to Namor. That's the characters under their normal powers etc. as in no Tanaraq or Neptune aid. But, if the fight goes underwater somehow Sasquatch is in big trouble.

Soljer
On land, I'd say 6-7 to Namor.

In water, it's more like 11 to Namor.

King_Mungi
Concerning the speed, Sasquatch has caught Northstar in mid-flight on more than one occasion so I doubt that will give Namor the advantage.

Namor still has the strength advantage as he is stronger when they both start out. If Namor ends it quick he can take a good majority, in water...vast majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.