New Sig. Pink.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dan Style
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9364/pinkpz7.png
My favorite singer.
What you think?

juggernaut66666
This is what im talking about you go to Barks gallery telling him how to make better sigs and yep your not nearly as good as him

Rewmac
I perfectly agree with you one this one. Big mouth, no big guns on him...Okay it's nice but it's nowhere to Barker's...

TK1
It reminds me of DarkCrawlers, but Barkers just outclass you by a mile.

Barker
Originally posted by Dan Style
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9364/pinkpz7.png
My favorite singer.
What you think?
Too much text. Rainbow of colors.

srug

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Barker

srug
Tell him Barker

Barker
srug

I didn't understand this:
Your cutting are not well. also your nicks.
you need to Work out.

I was just honestly telling him what was wrong with it.

By the way, Dan, don't start a seperate thread for each of your sigs.

ThePittman
srug

I didn't understand this:
The only thing that I can think of is the matting around your corners.

H. S. 6
"PINK"--the text--is too intrusive to the sig. "Dan Style" and "Who Knew" are uninspired and distractive.

I'd get rid of the bar of text at the bottom as well.

Lana
LJ icon styles do not work on sigs.

Barker

srug
Fix the teeth on the Left Picture.

juggernaut66666
lol

amity75
The sig seems OK, if viewed through heavy duty sunglasses. The jury is still out till you make more. However, your love of Pink is giving me cause for concern. confused

TK1

laughing laughing laughing

Rewmac
Originally posted by amity75
The sig seems OK, if viewed through heavy duty sunglasses. The jury is still out till you make more. However, your love of Pink is giving me cause for concern. confused I think I'm actually worried. shifty

Dan Style
thanks? =/ your bad.

IceJaw
What the f**k?

Lana
thanks? =/ your bad.

What? You asked what we thought.

Raven Guardia
okay, dan. dont take this the wrong way. I am not trying to hate on you. but take their advice, all of them know what they are talking about and excel at making sigs. if you cant take 'harsh' advice, then dont ask for there honest opinion.

I dont think your sig is bad, I think its just to 'busy' there is too much going on in it. way to much color and the text is kind of in your face. try to look at sigs like lana's barkers and amity(like everyone who posted above me)...they all stay close to the same color range and there text is not sticking out like a sore thumb,there text complements their sigs. Sorry if you took that the wrong way, I am only trying to help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.