possible ways nihilus can beat the exile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
well ok heres the battle plot and im not being an @$$ talking nonsence ok?. lets say what if nihilus did know his force drain ability would not effect the exile, both of them are wounds in the force and even if the exile had a similar feat, it wouldnt work.

here r some ways nihilu can beat the exile.
1. Lightsaber combat- we cant judge he sucks at melee combat just because the AI in kotor2 sucks making every1 easy to kill. seeing his ingame style of fighting is very similar to malaks.

2. nihilus at his very full potential as in he consumed every planet, every other jedi and sith in the galaxy(that in MY opinion would make nihilus powers virtually at a god like level and possibly unstopable) and then use his powers against the exile.

3. nihilus was also weakened during the fight with the exile and not able to use his real powers(not the force draining ability)

4.and he will NOT be weakened by the exile unless he is dumb enough to use that ability on the exile.

being able to weaken and crush kreia with very little effort of a force push is indeed strong, how many jedis have u seen been doing that?
yoda yes, even obiwan cant do that with little effort.

being able to make sion fly with a simple force push with no effort.

and if u think properly, nihilus using his full powers can kill his oponents, weather they r a wound in the force or not, he himself is a wound so even other sith or jedi with the same ability wont work against him

Tangible God
You really love this chick don't you?

Blue_Hefner
There is no way Nihilus could defeat him besides destroying the planet exile was on.

kamikz
I don't see why... Even with two companions against a weakened and starved Nihilus he was seemingly powerful enough to match against them, and even causing them to belive they would not win.... One of the companions was a jedi killer, the other was a dark jedi trained by himself, and the third was....a counter part on him, something like that...

ESB Vader
not that i love nihilus, he can beat the exile through a fair 1 on 1 match, remember it was also 3 on 1, 1 of them visas who know his tatctics.

say it was 1 on 1 and nihilus knowing the exile can is immune to the force drain ability. he would already have won. either thru a better tactic or pure lightsaber tactic

Captain REX
But Nihilus doesn't and didn't know until after he did. So this is pointless.

Darth Sexy
Nihilus cannot beat the Exile in a 1 on 1 fight, because he was in some ways created by the exile, and he can only be destroyed by the exile. I'd say Nihilus is pretty much the lex luther to the Exile's superman. That sounded really gay but Nihilus is the counterpart of the exile, perhaps you could even say he is the dark side exile.

ESB Vader
yea i agree he is the dark side exile and he can only be destroyed by the exile because the exiles a wound remember? idk how it effects nihilus but the exile cannot beat him if shes healed completely as in becoming whole again which she prob did after kotor2.

anyways in what ways did the exile "Create" nihilus? is it during the mandalorian wars?

o yea and nihilus can beat the exile in a light saber combat, pure light saber duel, well look at his saber style, its an aggresive 1 hand form and already its strong enough, he didnt use 2 hands to fight and if so the blows r stronger.

well enough of ma ramblings. anyways i read on wikipedia and wookiepedia, they didnt mention anyways of how nihilus was partly created by the exile. none of us knows his past at all.

also during the ravager fight, it was 3 on 1, all 3 of em great warriors and nihilus was weakened and was unable to use his powers at his full potential.

and remember the exiles special ability? forming bonds with others and stronger connections to people shes close with? all nihilus has to do is to kill 1 of the ebon hawks crew members whom is close to the exile and that will either kill her or weaken her allowing him to deliever the killing blow.

Blue_Hefner
If exile is a weapon master there is no way Nihilus could beat Exile. Even if you don't make the best desicions for your character's feats,skills, etc, and you're level 22 or something, it only takes 2 or 3 hits to kill Nihilus

Advent
Originally posted by ESB Vader
yea i agree he is the dark side exile and he can only be destroyed by the exile because the exiles a wound remember?

So when Luke and his other students remove themselves from the Force, what happens then? Luke > Nihilus, and the Exile isn't the only person who can beat him.

Horrible logic. We don't know if Nihilus is a good saber duelist, and using one hand doesn't mean you're good at dueling. "l0l if h3 us3s tw0 h4nd5 th3 bl0w5 w1ll b3 st0ng3r bc4u5e n1hilus i5 g00d at du3ling" = horrible logic.

ESB Vader
i'm sorry but with his ability only exile can beat him, what? lukes a whole in the force? sorry but nihilus vs NJO luke thread came out a year ago started by me and it came out nihilus wins hands down unless luke strikes with his green lightning first.

and using 1 hand is good? why do u think count dooku uses 1 hand? because he is good? duh.

and luke remove himself from the force? then nihilus uses lightning or w/e. and what do u mean "remove himself from the force" wouldnt doing so immobalise him?
and yes exile is the only 1 who can finish him and this thread is my opinions of how nihilus can win, i dont expect any1 to agree with it.

and didnt kreia say "there r techniques in the force where there are no defense"? i dont know advent if u really listened to the conversations in the game.

ESB Vader
who else can beat nihilus? tell me, he consumes the force and all life is made by the force. and yes machines and weapons can kill him, like the death star blowing his ship to bits that obviously can. and the others who CAN beat him r the ones who r like the exile, a wound in the force.

like i said unless he knows his target is not a wound they can be defeated. thus im saying only the exile unless the exile is healed which apparently she did after the fight with kreia

Blaxican Hydra
who else can beat nihilus? tell me, he consumes the force and all life is made by the force. and yes machines and weapons can kill him, like the death star blowing his ship to bits that obviously can. and the others who CAN beat him r the ones who r like the exile, a wound in the force.

like i said unless he knows his target is not a wound they can be defeated. thus im saying only the exile unless the exile is healed which apparently she did after the fight with kreia

Why, Mace Windu of course. By the end of the match Nhilus will be swallowing Samuels semen. no expression

ESB -1138

Yuuzhan Vong? Their Overlord, I would say.

Blaxican Hydra
Yeah that too, what with not being affected with the force and all that.

ESB Vader
yes i agree that the yuuzhan vong leader shimmra can beat him unless he uses lightsaber combat(i just assume hes good cuz he uses 1 hand form like count dooku) and dooku is a great lightsaber duelist

exanda kane
A hacksaw and a litre of moonshine.

Lord Saboteur
yes i agree that the yuuzhan vong leader shimmra can beat him unless he uses lightsaber combat(i just assume hes good cuz he uses 1 hand form like count dooku) and dooku is a great lightsaber duelist Doesn't save him from Anakin, Mace and Yoda though. Especially when Anakin http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/KMC%20Forum%20Pics/dookupwned.jpg his ass. no expression And just to remind you:

Originally posted by Advent
Horrible logic. We don't know if Nihilus is a good saber duelist, and using one hand doesn't mean you're good at dueling. "l0l if h3 us3s tw0 h4nd5 th3 bl0w5 w1ll b3 st0ng3r bc4u5e n1hilus i5 g00d at du3ling" = horrible logic.

ESB Vader
yea that cuz dookus over confident and horrible logic you say? no no no no no no. take a hammer and beat some1 on the head, ur strong right? good, take 2 hands and bash some1 elses head, would it be stronger? DUH and this is not horrible logic please read and dont babble bull sh!t

Lord Saboteur
yea that cuz dookus over confident and horrible logic you say? no no no no no no. take a hammer and beat some1 on the head, ur strong right? good, take 2 hands and bash some1 elses head, would it be stronger? DUH and this is not horrible logic please read and dont babble bull sh!t Say that again, in english this time.

kamikz
LOL!!!

ESB Vader
lol what language do u think im speaking? as i say read it before u quote it, i am not a fool and here it is in ur "English standard"

take a hammer with 1 hand and beat something, lets say a brick.
good right?

now hold the hammer with 2 hands and bash a brick of the same density . lets say the power of the blast with 1 hand is 100 newtowns
it will be 200 with 2 hands am i correct?

heres a little bit of simpler physics u should learn, hey u asked me to explain it properly and so here i am doing so smile

ESB Vader
woops my spelling my bad my bad. sry i juz type to fast

Advent
I'm about to hand you your ass, Young ESB Vader.

i'm sorry but with his ability only exile can beat him, what? lukes a whole in the force?

Luke and his students have demonstrated the ability to remove themselves from the Force. So, how exactly is Nihilus going to drain something that basically isn't there?

Oh? He won't? The Exile isn't the only one who can beat him. Deal with it, accept it, and live with it, hun.

Hey guess what, you smart guy you, a friggin' year ago people thought Revan would beat the entire PT Council at the same time. Please.

I mean really, a year ago everyone over exaggerated the KOTOR and TOTJ character's powers. Revan beating the entire PT Council alone? Haha. Naga Sadow's "apprentices" (not that he even had any) threw stars around? Hahaha, Naga Sadow can't even do that.

My favorite quote:

"How is that going to help him against people who play tennis with stars?".

A year ago established jack shit.

Oh? So by your absurd, and absolutely flawed logic - everyone who uses two hands must be good because people like Luke, Anakin, and so on use two hands!

Seriously, you have honestly showed that you are not capable of any logical reasonings whatsoever. I'd be surprised if you know what I just said, given I can tell you're in the age group of 10-13 at most. And I'm not insulting you with that, I'm just saying there's things that you won't be able to comprehend until you're like 2-5 years older.

1.) Prove Nihilus knows Force lightning.

2.) Force lightning has been resisted by vastly inferior Force users. See: Obi-Wan in AOTC against Dooku. See: Maul against Mgheela.

Luke is literally the strongest character in Star Wars, he knows things Nihilus never even heard of, he has defenses for anything an inferior Force user can throw at him.

3.) Luke would toast Nihilus before a spark even left his hand.

Uh, no. He literally does just that. He cannot be detected, and so on. Nihilus won't be able to drain him.

No, the Exile is not the only one who can beat him. Quit treating your opinion as fact. It's not established fact the Exile is the only one who can win, quite the opposite of what you're saying.

A flawed, and a horribly put together opinion does not equal fact.

Sadly, Kreia doesn't even know Luke Skywalker. There were techniques and defenses that were, apparently, developed. There may have been no current defense during the KOTOR era, but that doesn't mean there is no defense period. Especially given there's a 4000 year gap between the movie/post-ROTJ era and KOTOR.

I have listened to them, you're just taking them too far out of context, and not listening to logical reasoning.

Noobenese would be my best guess.

You do show horrible logic, and so far, you're the only one "babbling bullshit". Btw, the "simple physics" lesson you gave didn't even apply to what was actual called horrible at all.

Anyways, your logic is this: Dooku uses one handed saber combat, therefore since Nihilus uses one handed saber combat, he must be good.

That logic is completely, and 100% fallacious. Look at it this way: Person X uses one hand to shoot a gun, and X is a very good shooter and extremely accurate, now there's Person Y - he also uses one hand to shoot a gun, but I've never actually seen Y shoot with it. Should I assume that because X is good shooting with one hand, that Y is as well?

Of course not! To assume such would, as I said, be completely fallacious given I've never actually seen Y shoot and I have no idea if he is good, I only know he uses one hand.

Same concept applies, that was probably a bit off, but you should get the point. Just because X is good at something, doesn't mean Y is just based on the fact he holds it the same way.

An in-universe example would be like me saying since Anakin, Luke, Yoda, etc. use two hands when wielding a lightsaber that Zett Jukassa is a saber god.

Darth Sexy
that should pretty much conclude this highly irrelevant and ridiculous thread.

Advent
"And so it is..."

ESB Vader
well i get ur point bout the 1 handed thing.

ok and nihilus can beat luke if he strikes from a distance and provided luke doesnt know of his presence and it also depends who makes the first move. luke = he win, nihilus make the first move = then he wins.

luke can defeat nihilus knowing what hes up against and comes with a battle plan.

and kreia not knowing luke? its obvious but a 4000 year gap. and cmon many tecniques in the force and in lightsaber combat were forgotten over that time period . lots of them. just like tulaks lightsaber style
im not being bias or anything but look at it this way.

any1 in SW can defeat any1, jedi sith or not as long as they know what they r up against and come out with a solution. that seems unlikely but its possible

and heres a video to prove to you nihilus uses lightning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IobIhctxRXg
i suggest u watch it.

ESB Vader
and if u bother to look at it closely he does the force drain, lightning. force pull and force crush all at once and he did it only to show what hes made of to sion, not kill him and he used it with very little power,

why? because using his full power made him destroy an entire planet

ESB Vader
lollol and handing my ass to me? lmfao i alrdy have 1 thank you. oops im holding ur brain want it back?

sry but ur view of the facts is different my view of the facts is different to.

i doubt u know that sad

Infinity
nihilus owns.

Advent
Damn, ESB. I just handed you your ass, and you come back for more. You truly are a Nihilus fanboy/incompetant.

What do you mean "Luke doesn't know of his presence"?

No, Luke wins. Luke is faster than Nihilus, stronger than Nihilus, knows more Force techniques than Nihilus can ever dream of. Nihilus' best attack is his Force drain. . .wow, which Luke can counter by simply removing himself from the Force.

Dude, what does that have to do with anything? Luke battled DE Sidious, who knew "all forgotten, all unknown, and created new techniques at his leisure" in other words: Luke fought someone who knew all techniques, and guess what? By NJO/DN, Luke would beat him.

And you are bias, and there is no other way to look at it.

LMFAO! So Zett Jukassa can beat Count Dooku? So a stormtrooper can beat Darth Sidious? So ROTJ Luke can beat DE Sidious? So a Jedi youngling can beat Exar Kun?

ROFL. LMFAO. LALWZORS.

You are such a newb. "Any1 in SW can defeat any1" - that is completely and 100% bullshit. Even if you gave someone like Zett Jukassa a year to study his enemy, he would die to Count Dooku.

Damn, you're an idiot.

1.) Force lightning has been resisted by vastly inferior Force users. See: Obi-Wan in AOTC against Dooku. See: Maul against Mgheela.

Luke is literally the strongest character in Star Wars, he knows things Nihilus never even heard of, he has defenses for anything an inferior Force user can throw at him.

2.) Luke would toast Nihilus before a spark even left his hand.

3.) That was cut content, in otherwords: non canon.

Your point? Killed a planet of people that cannot remove themselves from the Force. Luke can, and his students as well.

Yes, it's called a "saying". Literally meaning I destroyed your argument. Perhaps you'd know if you weren't. . .say 10 year olds?

*crickets chirp*

No, you're not. That was probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The whole "hand you your ass" thing is a saying. Your "holding your brain" is not a saying, but a sad, sad attempt at a joke.

Too bad for you that it wasn't funny, and you failed.

My "view of facts" is different? Facts are facts. I can already gauge by the way you type, the way you think, and the way you present your supposed "facts" that I'm more intelligent, so I think I'll be trusting my own interpretations thank you. I pray for the person who actually agrees with your logic.

Know what? That you're an idiot? No, no. I could tell that from the first sentence you typed.

Damn, ESB, if you're going to debate can you at least type properly? I cannot understand shit like "l0l any1 c4n b3at any1 g1v3n th3y kn01 wh4t th3y 4re 4g41n5t", which is basically the shit you're spewing. Also, quit triple posting - it's so f*cking annoying.

kamikz
Though I agree with all that ^, what is the chance that Luke is actually going to remove himself from the force in this battle? Does he actually know what Nihilus can do?

Sith'ari
And how quickly can he do it? Nihilus can pull off some mega pwnage instantly.

ESB Vader
im not a fanboy of nihilus dude lol.

\hey man do u ever know how nihilus stalks the jedi? come on if the miraluka world knew of his presence they would have sent the jedi out to attempt to destroy him.

nihilus is a sith lord who strikes from the shadows, what are the chances of luke knowing so??

if my posting is annoying advent, accept it, live with it and may the force be with you

i am standing up for nihilus because people overrate the other fighters whom they put with a match with him,

and yes when luke removes himself from the force nihilus cant drain but what r the chances?

and btw u cant destroy my arguements big grin u can try but u already failed.

and did u watch the video btw? nihilus being able to use 5 force powers with 1 hand? force drain , lightning, pull, push, force crush.

and 10 yr old? sry but 10 yr old kids aint smart to argue and im not 10 yrs old :P i think ur bout 12 yrs old

and you like to say the same old thing chanting it over and over again "wooo luke can remove himself from tha force!"

u know what? like i say before luke removes himself nihilus strikes and did you know his strikes with the force drain are so fast it cannot be countered? yes luke can provided he spots nihilus and does it.

you are looking at the fight from 1 point of view siding luke.

i am neutral.

its because u dont read sad

like i say i am not biased, both of them can beat each other, its all thru what they do first,

luke = he win nihilus = he wins then get it?

like in a fight, guy A and guy B both holding knifes,

if B strikes first, he wins, if A stabs first then he wins.

ESB Vader
the only way for luke to kill nihilus if he uses that green lightning, normal force attacks can be absorbed by nihilus because he consumes the force in anyform, but who knows maybe he can counter the green lightning

Infinity
actually if luke separates himself from the force he can kill nihilus. a very smart guy said it in another thread.

ESB Vader
lol i know that but what r the chances of him doing it in a head to head battle?

yea he can do it but only before hand, before nihilus strikes, like a suprise attack from nihilus will kill luke

Advent
im not a fanboy of nihilus dude lol.

Just because you say it, doesn't mean it's true.

For example: People with mental disorders can say that they are completely sane. Is it true from a medical standpoint? No, it's not.

First of all, I'm not a "man". Second of all, what the hell does "stalking the Jedi" have to do with anything?

Your point? According to you, "the Exile is the only one who can beat him". So by your logic, what good would that do?

Dude, Luke and Nihilus in a versus fight are literally dropped into the setting. They are not lightyears away, ergo there is no "shadows" for Nihilus to strike from. What the f*ck? You're a complete and utter moron.

Your posting is annoying because you cannot spell properly, you don't quote - so I don't know what you're responding to. And I don't live in a fantasy world, so there's no "Force" to be with me. All I can say to you is: May God be with you, you sick child.

When has anyone underestimated Nihilus in a fight? Prove up, liar. Show me where "people" overrate the other fights. And don't include me as an example because you said "people" in other words: plural.

I just did twice. So, apparently, I can. As well, just because you say I can't, doesn't mean that I actually can't or haven't already.

So? Have you even read any of the New Jedi Order series? The Dark Nest series perhaps? I'm guessing not. Luke resisted Raynar Thul, who had the power of 365 planets (or killek nests was it?). I don't exactly remember, it was awhile ago I've read it.

Yes. You are 10 years of age. You cannot type a proper sentence at all. I do not understand words such as "l0l n n1hlus i5 g0d". Seriously.

You think I'm "bout 12 yrs old" based on what? The fact I use words you're unable to comprehend The fact I'm more intelligent than you? The fact I type with perfection?

Really, I was born on February 2, 1986. Can you tell me how old I am? Or are you unable to do the math?

(Hint: Subtract 1986 from 2006.)

From the way I argue, present facts clearly anyone can tell I'm not twelve. What an unsupported assumption. However, from the way you type (that's key), your inability to formulate any logical arguments, and such - it's obvious. You're an underage user.

Oh, and btw the user Numan was 11 years old, if I remember correctly. He could debate better than you.

When do I ever say "wooo"? I'm not Ric Flair. When did I ever use "tha"? I don't type like a noob, unlike some people (you).

No, sorry, I've never met "what".

That made basically no sense. Yes, like you say, not what is fact. His attacks are so fast they cannot be countered? Luke has Emerald Lightning, pal. An "instakill" - it instantly kills the victim. So, what's your point?

And WTF do you mean "provide he spots"? That makes no sense, you idiot.

No, I'm looking at the fight from a mature, and logical perspective as opposed to your illogical and irrational perspective that Nihilus can kill anything.

For example: People with mental disorders can say that they are completely sane. Is it true from a medical standpoint? No, it's not.

Don't read? Ahem, I've read more than you ever will in your entire lifetime. I'm sorry that your posts are filled with things that are basically illegible because you do not know how to type.

You're simply wrong. Luke can remove himself from the Force, which would basically be a counter to Nihilus' Force drain.

No, because you're wrong. Also, because you don't make sense.

That is completely wrong, you dolt. Is A more experienced with a knife? Is B more experienced? Does A practice knife fighting? Has B ever been in a knife fight? What do we know about A's history with a knife? B's? How many times a day does A spend practicing with a knife? How long has B been training with a knife?

It depends on the skill of A or B to determine the winner. If A can block B's stab, then how does B instantly win?

Answer: He doesn't. There's thousands of other things I could ask, and thousands of outcomes as well. Just saying "If A stabs B, he wins" is not enough, since you didn't give me any knowledge about A or B.

No, he can't. It's an unbreakable instakill. INSTAKILL. In other words: instantly KILLS. I mean, if you're going to argue that Luke can't block Nihilus' Force drain, but Nihilus' - an inferior Force user - can block a vastly more powerful Force user's attack?

Double standards, fanboyism, and pretty much proof that you're an idiot.

ESB Vader
i said attempt to destroy him u moron did u read it? u quote ppls message without reading, no wonder ur comments seem so dumb and ur comments only prove ur an idiot posting very long nonsense trying to convince me im a fanboy.

bottom line is if im a fanboy of nihilus, ur a fangirl or luke big grin

ESB Vader
and u want to say may god be with me? playing religious shit aint you? ur a typical brainless american whos out there trying to call people "kid"
and acting like u own the world.

ur 20 years old get a life i alrdy have mine and im happy living it.

trust me try to argue, i will keep going on and on and on because why?

i do not give up and nothing can break my arguements big grin

Advent
i said attempt to destroy him u moron did u read it?

Obviously, I've read it. I do apologize, though, it's not as if someone of my caliber can decipher messages written in the form of a newb. Things such "l0l ur dumb u no th4t". I cannot read illegible messages. I'd submit no one can truly understand your bullshit. It's also laughable to call me a moron, given you have no clue exactly what you're talking about, and fail to respond to half my post - which I expected, considering my posts put your arguments in the grave.

Seems so dumb? To whom? Only dumb to yourself, which, as I've said - means nothing on the grand scale of things. You're poisoning the well, Mr. ESB Vader. It's just quite simple as that. Though, I'm sure you have no clue what that means.

Again, very long nonsense? To whom? Only nonsense to yourself. And do tell me, how do my comments prove I'm an idiot? Because I've easily counter your arguments? Or quite simply, because you don't want to admit that your arguments have collapsed beneath you?

Please, my "comments" hardly prove I'm an idiot. On the contrary actually. Perhaps, you should learn to deal with defeat. As I said, all your doing now is simply poisoning the well.

I'm "a fangirl or luke"? Don't you mean "of Luke"? Anyways, I've entertained your arguments long enough, when you find enough time to properly retort my arguments - feel free to make your rebuttal. Though, I'm sure that will not happen, at least from you.

And, please - I absolutely hate the version of Luke I'm arguing for. The only incarnation of Luke I actually like is ROTJ Luke. And he is a comparative gnat. I'm merely showing you that your arguments are flawed. How does that make me a Luke fangirl? Because I'm arguing for somebody, I'm a fangirl of them? No, no. You seem to have a misunderstanding for the actual word of "fangirl". Fangirls, or fanboys in your case, do not apply logic at all to their arguments, their claims are often unsupported, consistent of double standards, and absolutely fallacy ridden. That is what your argument consists of, my friend. Mine is actually the opposite.

Yes. May God be with you, my child.

No, because I do not believe in God fully, or at least I do not follow the laws of Catholicism or Christianity. I believe in Shintoism (though as it would seem I'm more of a follower of Dharma, or plainly Buddha, given by "My Buddha" and "For Buddha's sake"wink.

Brainless? How exactly can I be brainless? Am I robot? No, you see. I have a brain, I just choose to use it; whereas you, apparently, choose to use what little braincells you have to spew constant bullshit.

And American? LMFAO. Don't you EVER call me "American". I was born in Japan, I may have been raised in America for the most part, and I'd admit I have a far better understanding of English than half American's even would (bilingual school up to college), but how does that constitute my nationality as "American"?

Answer: It doesn't, because I'm not, ergo I cannot be "a brainless American", which renders your absurd and completely flawed assumption that I am actually an "American" invalid.

No. I'm calling kids, "kids". Why? Because they are. Is that so wrong for me to call them that? Would you prefer to be called an "adolescent"? Perhaps you'll feel more "important" then?

How do you know that I don't own the world? How do you even know the world exists? For all you know your natural body could be hanging in a friggin' containment cell, while your mind is being manipulated by aliens on a damn spaceship flying across some unknown galaxy, wildly sprouting beanstalks out of their asses.

Say again? Me? Get a life? I might have one. You don't know if I do or not. Maybe I am just a closet dork, which I'll admit I am, but how does being a "closet dork" mean I have no life? I have a relationship, I party every weekend, I attend college classes. If that means I "have no life", then yes - I do, indeed, have no life.

Because you're a rabid fanboy goon, who continues to keep irrelevantly misdirecting the conversation? Tell me, all of this entire post - everything I've responded to, what does any of it have to do with Nihilus vs. Luke?

The answer is: nothing. You're misdirecting the conversation, and still getting put to shame. Sad.

No, your arguments have been broken. Nothing can break your beliefs or opinions because you don't want to accept it, not because they cannot be or already haven't been destroyed by someone else. Sounds contradictory on a level, but you should know that. Btw, there's not two "e's" in "argument", however there is two "e's" in "imbecile", which is what you are presenting yourself to be.

ESB Vader
yea u have a brain but u dont use it sad and my arugements? no they r not broken because im still going on big grin

and misdirecting the conversation :O? lol u were the 1 who started this and i followed, yea ok i mite be an idiot and nope ur nonsense is nonsense to every1 not be?

hey ya know what? i can see ur starting to lose ur cool go chill out man

lol and no i dont feel important and neither are you, y my spelling sucks? i type way too fast

and i do not apply logic? same thing they may seem not logical to you as logical to me. like i say we all have different points of views

"How do you know that I don't own the world? How do you even know the world exists? For all you know your natural body could be hanging in a friggin' containment cell, while your mind is being manipulated by aliens on a damn spaceship flying across some unknown galaxy, wildly sprouting beanstalks out of their asses."

hey now thats some bull shit u landing on urself big grin you see? you talk nonsense too as every1 does and how i know the world exists?

because we live in this world u fool, you goto college u shud now but apparently ur too stupid to realise we live on a plant called earth

ESB Vader
planet*( gotta type slower) and when i mean u started this is when u said luke removing himself frm tha force.

ESB Vader
and our body being in a cell and our minds being manipulated by aliens?
lmfao thats the funniest joke i ever heard, tell me where ya got all this crap? i know! ur Ass! see? u talk cock sing song and u play with urself.

and when i dont accept that i "lost" it means i didnt thats why i go on smile

like in the battlefield, 100 soliders left fighting 500, they still havnt lost UNTIL they gave up.

see? another point i prove to prove to you that i wont lose and that also u thought u won but u didnt.

u think im a fool? yes u r right, in ur dreams, in ur world, in the eyes of other people no, to me am i a fool no.

u look at things from 1 point of view

Advent
yea u have a brain but u dont use it

Of course, as I've been trying to relay to you the entire time - simply because you say it, doesn't mean it's not true. Especially when any given person clearly can see that. I've been called "one of the best debaters" by several people. Not boasting or anything, but that would be contradictory to your statement, simply because even if everyone on this forum didn't use their brain, I wouldn't be counted as one of those, given I'm put above them. Now, if I didn't use my brain, I would obviously fall into that category of "idiots", which as anyone can tell, is not the case.

Still poisoning the well, I see. Keep it up, it doesn't bother me to continue to entertain your arguments. It's actually refreshing from my real life.

What the hell is an "arugement"? A misspelling of "argument" no doubt (now who isn't using their brain? Still you, since it was never me).

Anyways, just because you're still continuing doesn't mean they are not already defeated. It simply means you're a rabid fanboy goon, as I said. Plus, one could infer that they are defeated given by the continuous irrelevant misdirection on your part.

Yes, and you still are.

Here is what I wrote:

Originally posted by Advent

First of all, I'm not a "man". Second of all, what the hell does "stalking the Jedi" have to do with anything?

Your point? According to you, "the Exile is the only one who can beat him". So by your logic, what good would that do?

Dude, Luke and Nihilus in a versus fight are literally dropped into the setting. They are not lightyears away, ergo there is no "shadows" for Nihilus to strike from. What the f*ck? You're a complete and utter moron.

Your posting is annoying because you cannot spell properly, you don't quote - so I don't know what you're responding to. And I don't live in a fantasy world, so there's no "Force" to be with me. All I can say to you is: May God be with you, you sick child.

When has anyone underestimated Nihilus in a fight? Prove up, liar. Show me where "people" overrate the other fights. And don't include me as an example because you said "people" in other words: plural.

I just did twice. So, apparently, I can. As well, just because you say I can't, doesn't mean that I actually can't or haven't already.

So? Have you even read any of the New Jedi Order series? The Dark Nest series perhaps? I'm guessing not. Luke resisted Raynar Thul, who had the power of 365 planets (or killek nests was it?). I don't exactly remember, it was awhile ago I've read it.

Yes. You are 10 years of age. You cannot type a proper sentence at all. I do not understand words such as "l0l n n1hlus i5 g0d". Seriously.

You think I'm "bout 12 yrs old" based on what? The fact I use words you're unable to comprehend The fact I'm more intelligent than you? The fact I type with perfection?

Really, I was born on February 2, 1986. Can you tell me how old I am? Or are you unable to do the math?

(Hint: Subtract 1986 from 2006.)

From the way I argue, present facts clearly anyone can tell I'm not twelve. What an unsupported assumption. However, from the way you type (that's key), your inability to formulate any logical arguments, and such - it's obvious. You're an underage user.

Oh, and btw the user Numan was 11 years old, if I remember correctly. He could debate better than you.

When do I ever say "wooo"? I'm not Ric Flair. When did I ever use "tha"? I don't type like a noob, unlike some people (you).

No, sorry, I've never met "what".

That made basically no sense. Yes, like you say, not what is fact. His attacks are so fast they cannot be countered? Luke has Emerald Lightning, pal. An "instakill" - it instantly kills the victim. So, what's your point?

And WTF do you mean "provide he spots"? That makes no sense, you idiot.

No, I'm looking at the fight from a mature, and logical perspective as opposed to your illogical and irrational perspective that Nihilus can kill anything.

Don't read? Ahem, I've read more than you ever will in your entire lifetime. I'm sorry that your posts are filled with things that are basically illegible because you do not know how to type.

You're simply wrong. Luke can remove himself from the Force, which would basically be a counter to Nihilus' Force drain.

No, because you're wrong. Also, because you don't make sense.

That is completely wrong, you dolt. Is A more experienced with a knife? Is B more experienced? Does A practice knife fighting? Has B ever been in a knife fight? What do we know about A's history with a knife? B's? How many times a day does A spend practicing with a knife? How long has B been training with a knife?

It depends on the skill of A or B to determine the winner. If A can block B's stab, then how does B instantly win?

Answer: He doesn't. There's thousands of other things I could ask, and thousands of outcomes as well. Just saying "If A stabs B, he wins" is not enough, since you didn't give me any knowledge about A or B.

No, he can't. It's an unbreakable instakill. INSTAKILL. In other words: instantly KILLS. I mean, if you're going to argue that Luke can't block Nihilus' Force drain, but Nihilus' - an inferior Force user - can block a vastly more powerful Force user's attack?

Double standards, fanboyism, and pretty much proof that you're an idiot.

That post mainly addressed your points of Nihilus vs. Luke, with some side chatter. You then addressed the side chatter, and not the actual point. Simple.

You are an idiot.

LOL! I'm really sorry, but that was just too funny! You're talking about "my nonsense" when that sentence didn't even make sense itself?

I'm not a "man". I do not have a phallus.

Prove that. Prove that I am not important. How would you know? How do you know I'm not a Foreign Minister's daughter? Oh? You don't? Okay.

Anyways, when did I ever claim I actually was important? I didn't, so quit putting words into my mouth.

Or quite possibly you're underage, which tends to be the "trend" for young boys such as yourself on the internet.

Except when my views differ from yours, and your views have logical fallacy written all over them - my view tends to gains just a little more credibility than yours.

Advent

Captain REX
1) ESB, use the Edit function. No need to post three times in a row.

2) Do not resort to insults. They do not help your argument. They just make you look ignorant. wink

3) Nihilus loses to Exile. big grin

ESB Vader
yea ok nihilus loses to exile agreed lol and yea i better not argue now thanks rex amen lets close this thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.