Savage Hulk,Maestro & Grey Hulk vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three versions of Hulk with one day of prep against the Mad Titan Thanos

golem370
Savage Hulk- http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/hulk-incarnations.asp?Id=savage

Grey Hulk- http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/hulk-incarnations.asp?Id=gray

&

Maestro- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Bizzaro.asp?UniqueId=206

Tron
Sorry, but Thanos beats them down, verily.

HisMajestyAC43
lol verily...

golem370
Hulks combined do have a strength and numbers advantage I would say they win 6/10 times

Sin I AM
pfff..................We're talking about THANOS here, not jobberseid. Thanos shows these boys the difference between infinite power and unlimited strength

golem370
This isn't power gautlet Thanos or HOTU Thanos or even Cosmic Cube Thanos. I believe these Hulks could win.

bigbran
ya and he still wins.

golem370
Well maybe but he would be hurtin badly afterwards

Soljer
Originally posted by golem370
Well maybe but he would be hurtin badly afterwards

Eh, he'd be in pretty good shape.

Thanos wins, quite easily.

HisMajestyAC43
im sort of wondering how the hulks are even going to touch thanos...

as long as he stays up in the air and teleports when they jump, this will be a pretty fun little endeavor for him.

bigbran
no, they will never break through his sheilds. hes got like 3 backup sheilds, if he doesnt want to be touched, then he wont be.
and he doesnt even need it, he can just blast them. kill them, and yes he can do it.

Whittdawg92
Thanos wins.

hulkrulz
Hulk easily

bigbran
no, thanos could beat them all in one shot.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
no, thanos could beat them all in one shot.

ARE U CrAzY!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 nONe CAn DEfEAt DE hULK!!!!!11111

bigbran
shit sorry, i was on something 2 minutes ago!!!

Tron
Hulks combined do have a strength and numbers advantage I would say they win 6/10 times

That means little in this case. If you recall, Thanos was also outnumbered against a god, a herald, and others, and still held the advantage in that fight.

Brutacus
the Hulks go down hard.

TheDecider
Hulk has the power of not losing. The more angry he gets the less of a chance he can lose.

Thanos_1971
reading

juggernaut66666
thanos wins

Accel
Originally posted by TheDecider
Hulk has the power of not losing. The more angry he gets the less of a chance he can lose.
You obviously don't know Thanos.

olympian
The power of not losing?

Boy, did people at Marvel missed that one.

And ill say Thanos. Grey isent a match and Maestro wasent showed to be twice the Savage level or anything.
Savage of all has the best shot, but alone hes going down regulary wise.

Brutacus
I think Decider is not serious.

Dinalfos
This is probably the only website where virtually everybody is completely oblivious to even poorly constructed sarcasm.

Keep it up! laughing

bigbran
gay hulk does this by himself, while the other 2, savage and meastro, go out and get an apple strudel.

Dinalfos
gay hulk does this by himself, while the other 2, savage and meastro, go out and get an apple strudel.

Nice freudian slip.....or was it? smile

Dinalfos
Lol, this is pretty funny big grin

http://www.xsorbit4.com/users/hulklibrary/Attachment/Thn.JPG

aliveinboston
Three versions of Hulk with one day of prep against the Mad Titan Thanos

Hulk will use his infinite anger to get infinite strength and show eternity that Hulk is the strongest one there is so that all reality including thanos will cease to exist. So hulk wins, or so the hulk fanboys would like to believe.

bigbran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Lol, this is pretty funny big grin

http://www.xsorbit4.com/users/hulklibrary/Attachment/Thn.JPG ok, ill be the bigger man, and admit im wrong.

bigbran
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Hulk will use his infinite anger to get infinite strength and show eternity that Hulk is the strongest one there is so that all reality including thanos will cease to exist. So hulk wins, or so the hulk fanboys would like to believe. laughing laughing laughing

Dinalfos
ok, ill be the bigger man, and admit im wrong.

Nah, I wasn't trying to say anything with it. I just thought it was funny. I still ain't saying he can beat Thanos.

Edit: to Hulk's credit, that was merged Hulk.

juggernaut66666
Hulk beating Thanos

bigbran
laughing laughing laughing

golem370
Maestro and Savage Hulk would give him a good fight. IMO adding Grey Hulk just serves as a 90 ton distraction

golem370
Maestro starts of stronger then Savage Hulk and I bet Savage Hulk seeing a lumbering Green Giant would anger him pretty much. We have all seen the fighting strength and will power displayes the Savage Hulk has put on. But add to other Hulks like Maestro who has had a life time of Experiences being the Hulk. It wouldn't be easy and Thanos would remember the fight for along time...

golem370
I Love Thanos he is one of my favorite characters.

bigbran
I Love Thanos he is one of my favorite characters. hes my favorite!!

golem370
Great sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.