Majestic vs Captain Marvel(Monica Rambeau) and Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Captain Marvel(Monica Rambeau)- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/captainmarvelii.htm

&

Sersi- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Sersi

golem370
bump

golem370
bump

Soleran
Majestic, and the reason being is that someone even tried to use magic on him an change his form into stone but that didn't work so well.

Majestic SPEEDBLITZ some supertech solutions or just punch their heads off.

golem370
Yeah but Sersi is highly powerful Eternal and could teleport away before he got to her. Eternals are very very durable. Captain Marvel is very fast and turns into energy So I don't see him hurting her ether.

golem370
Monica has the ability to change into any aspect of the electromagnetic spectrum. She can travel at speeds up to and including the speed of light, depending on the type of energy she converts into. She can turn into photons (light), electricity, microwaves, radio waves, ultra-violet rays, gamma rays, or any known form of energy from the electromagnetic spectrum; by focusing her light-energy form into a tight beam, she can become a laser. Monica also has the ability to fire off blasts of whatever energy she becomes, as well as absorbing energy from outside sources. She was even capable of absorbing and manipulating the energies of Kyle Rayner's Green Lantern ring as seen in the Avengers/JLA crossover storyline by matching the energy's specific wavelength.

For a short time while recovering from life-threatening injuries, Monica seemed to lose her electromagnetic abilities, but then developed new abilities based on the shunting of inertia and weight into the dimension where Monica formerly drew electromagnetic energy from (as theorized by the Fantastic Four's Reed Richards). This new power manifested as a full-body energy field that was actually an event horizon between Earth's dimension and the source dimension. She could use the field to generate force upon impact (including charging into or punching an opponent) and to carry heavy loads (by shunting much of the weight out of Earth's dimension), thus simulating superhuman strength. She could also fly by "riding" the energy field, though at much slower speeds than she could as an electromagnetic being. The field provided Monica with a measure of protection from attack, within limits; she would still feel a fraction of any impact, and a sufficiently powerful attack could still do her serious injury. Eventually, however, her original powers re-emerged.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sersi and Monica are two of my Favorite Marvel girls and probably two of the most powerful. They are gonna win this one.

Soleran
yeah lets see Majestic speedblitzs to a lab forms some tech devices to contain energy and disperse molecules and zaps them both, the end.

golem370
Yeah Captain Marvel follows and destroys anything he makes.

ExodusCloak
I can't believe someone actually made a Monica thread...I think I'm going to cry this is the first time I've seen her name in a thread before. :P

Soleran
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah Captain Marvel follows and destroys anything he makes.

Probably not, before she even turns into a different form of energy Majestic is gone taking care of business.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I can't believe someone actually made a Monica thread...I think I'm going to cry this is the first time I've seen her name in a thread before. :P

I've Mentioned her before in my perfect Marvel team. She ranks right up there with the likes of Qausar and Thor if you ask me. Easily one of the hardest beings in marvel to beat. She would even present a challenge to the flash.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soleran
Probably not, before she even turns into a different form of energy Majestic is gone taking care of business.

Are you serious? When has she ever gone into battle not in energy form? She's already ready and moving at light speed before Majestic even moves.

Soleran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Are you serious? When has she ever gone into battle not in energy form? She's already ready and moving at light speed before Majestic even moves.

That would be your assumption sir, however that's not how the battle was stated initially.

golem370
I still believe without some plot device and maybe even with it The girls wins.

OTHER ALIASES: (current) Mesmer, (former) Circe, Sylvia Sersi, Sorceress
IDENTITY: The fact that Sersi is an Eternal has been publicly revealed but is generally disbelieved by the Earth's general populace
OCCUPATION: (current) Adventurer, (former) Dancer, actress, stage musician, hedonist
LEGAL STATUS: Citizen of Olympia, naturalized citizen of the United States with no criminal record
PLACE OF BIRTH: Olympia, Greece
MARITAL STATUS: Single
KNOWN RELATIVES: Helios (father), Perse (mother), Dane Whitman (Black Knight III, former "Gann-Josin"wink
BASE OF OPERATIONS: (current) Olympia, (former) New York City, (in ancient times) The Greek island of Aegea
GROUP AFFILIATION: Avengers (reservist), Eternals of Earth, Heroes for Hire (ally)
HEIGHT: 5' 9''
WEIGHT: 140 lbs.
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Black
STRENGTH LEVEL: Sersi possesses the normal amount of strength for a female Eternal of her age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise. (However, her exercise is to train herself as a dancer, not as a weightlifter). Sersi can lift (press) about 20 tons without also employing her psionic power to levitate the object she is lifting.
KNOWN SUPERHUMAN POWERS: Sersi possesses the conventional attributes of the Eternal race as well as certain special abilities developed through rigorous discipline. Like that of all Eternals, her life force is augmented by cosmic energy and she has total mental control of her physical form and bodily processes even when she is asleep or unconscious. As a result she is virtually immortal, immune to disease and ageing, and invulnerable to conventional forms of injury. Should Sersi be injured somehow, she can regenerate any injured or missing tissue. An Eternal can only die through an injury that disperses a significant portion of her bodily molecules, or if she is fatally injured after her mental control is somehow broken. Cosmic energy bolsters Sersi's metabolism so that she does not tire from any physical exertion. She can resist temperature extremes through mental concentration Although all Eternals can psionically manipulate atoms and molecules, Sersi's ability to do so, developed through centuries of rigorous training and maintained at top level through continual practice, is far greater than than that of any other Eternal. Sersi can not only psionically rearrange atoms and molecules so as to transform an object's shape, but she can also transmute substances by rearranging subatomic particles as well. She can rearrange the atoms and molecules of another living being without ill effects to her subject's health, as when she transforms a person into a pig and back. In a manner not yet understood, Sersi's psionic powers prevent energy from escaping when she transmutes or rearranges matter. The transformations that Sersi induces are permanent unless she herself, another person, or a device that can rearrange or transmute matter undoes them. The limit to the amount of matter she can transform at one time is unknown (she has, for example, transformed the clothing of dozens of people at one of her parties simultaneously), as is the length of time she can use this power continually. Apparently Sersi can create non-sentient living beings from inanimate matter, as when she seemingly created a scorpion (possibly she only teleported it from a known location). However, Sersi cannot use her powers to create a sentient living being capable of independent thought. Humanoid beings which she has seemingly created out of air are actually automatons created from nearby materials and given a semblance of life through her powers, and controlled by Sersi psionically. Sersi is the only fifth-level adept among the Eternals in the five-level discipline of matter rearrangement, the fifth level being the highest. Sersi is also a mistress of mentally creating illusions. She can disguise her own appearance by mentally projecting an illusion into the minds of those about her. She can also disguise her own appearance and that of others by rearranging their own atoms and molecules, so as to transform her own shape and those of the others, or by rearranging the atoms and molecules in the air about them so that they reflected light differently, distorting the way the individuals look of others. By projecting illusions into another person's mind telepathically, she can make her subject think his entire surroundings have changed, as when she once caused a person at a Manhattan party with her to believe they were alone together in an ancient Greek temple. It should be pointed out that in many cases a witness to one of Sersi's feats cannot be certain if she has merely created an illusion that she has transformed an object, or of she has actually used her matter-rearranging powers to transform it. Sersi's illusions can affect all five senses, so that the illusion, for example, can feel real as well as look real. Sersi has telepathic abilities which enable her to engage in simple telepathic communication with other persons and higher animals, and to scan the thoughts of the mind of any Eternal or ''ordinary'' human being who is less telepathically adept than she. She cannot read the minds of Deviants, but she can psionically control the minds of Deviants whose wills are inferior in strength to her own.
Sersi can teleport herself or other individuals psionically, but, like all Eternals, finds the Eternal method of teleportation physically unpleasant. The limit of her teleportational range is unknown: she has teleported herself from Manhattan to Olympia in Greece without any apparent ill effects. Like all Eternals Sersi can levitate herself by mentally manipulating gravitons (subatomic particles carrying the force of gravitational attraction between atoms) around herself. She can also levitate other persons and objects, even while simultaneously levitating herself. She can use her levitational ability to suspend a falling body in mid-air. Her skill at levitation is so great that she can even use it to knot a man's tie. Sersi can fly via self-levitation at approximately 800 miles per hour.
Sersi can project cosmic energy in the form of beams from her eyes or beams and flashes from her hands. This cosmic energy, stored in specialized enclaves of cells in her body, can be used as force, heat, light, and other forms of electromagnetic energy. Sersi can project a maximum concussive force of at least 225 pounds per square inch. Because Sersi's heat beams can vaporize solid objects, they are sometimes called disintegrator beams. The maximum range for her energy beams is at least 200 feet. Sersi is a third-level adept on a five-level scale (the fifth being the highest) at the discipline of projecting cosmic energy. The expenditure of cosmic energy in this way continually for several hours will temporarily deplete Sersi's physical strength, but not her resistance to injury, although it will temporarily increase her sensitivity to pain. She will rapidly return to normal after such lengthy energy expenditure is over.
ABILITIES: As a trained dancer who has perfected her art over centuries of practice, and who is aided by her superhuman physique, Sersi has extraordinary athletic ability and agility.

Soleran
Look I don't think Superman can beat these 2. The reason I suggest Majestic can win isn't from his powers in as much as his ability to invent and use his superspeed to create something beyond these 2 opponents.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Look I don't think Superman can beat these 2. The reason I suggest Majestic can win isn't from his powers in as much as his ability to invent and use his superspeed to create something beyond these 2 opponents.

Um, hello? The fortress of solitude; the phantom zone? thorinn

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
Um, hello? The fortress of solitude; the phantom zone? thorinn

In all out battle, Superman is slightly slower than Monica, and Sersi could turn the air around her into Krytogen. Supes can't hit Monica, and she could use his heat vision against him. Dont' know if Freeze breath would work on Sersi or Monica, Sersi's powers pretty much negate temp extremes and injury except on a great cosmic lvl. Both of the Girls are as hard to hurt as he is but they have even more versatility with thier powers than he does. Prolly a stalemate or Sersi kills him with some matter changing mojo.

batdude123
In all out battle, Superman is slightly slower than Monica, and Sersi could turn the air around her into Krytogen. Supes can't hit Monica, and she could use his heat vision against her. Dont' know if Freeze breath would work. Both of the Girls are as hard to hurt as he is but they have even more versatility with thier powers than he does. Prolly a stalemate or Sersi kills him with some matter changing mojo.

Alright... but that's not really what I was talking about. baka

ExodusCloak
I've Mentioned her before in my perfect Marvel team. She ranks right up there with the likes of Qausar and Thor if you ask me. Easily one of the hardest beings in marvel to beat. She would even present a challenge to the flash.

Really well that's cool...at least she's getting some attention.

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
Alright... but that's not really what I was talking about. baka

LOL, OFF TOPIC'd!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.