Heavy Hitters!!!! Who can beat the Hulk!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Apolloknight
I really want to know? Hulks anger is unlimited, therefore his Strength, Stamina and Durability are unlimited.

Its a fact that someone with Limitless strength would be unable to KO a bloodlusted Hulk, due to the fact that his Durability will increase to handle an assualt of Limitless Force.

No this is not an attempt to hate on Hulk, I am just really curious who could actually beat the Hulk in a Slugfest because of his Unlimted Anger, which leads to Unlimited Strength, Stamina, and Durability.

So, what Heavy Hitter could beat a Bloodlusted Angry Hulk in a purely physicall, toe to toe, no superspeed, flying, or exotic powers slugfest, Testing only Strength, Stamina, and Durability?

bigbran
thanos, and anyone below him, to juggernaut.
and anyone higher than thanos.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by bigbran
thanos, and anyone below him, to juggernaut.
and anyone higher than thanos.

But Hulks Anger is Unlimited, his Durability would raise to counter this in only a few moments, best Anyone from Thanos to Juggernaut could hope for is a Stalemate since Hulk adrenaline could keep him fighting for all of eternity.

Limitless Strength isnt a problem for Hulk to Handle.

bigbran
now i know your joking.

Dinalfos
Wow, Apolloknight. You've stooped to a new low. You are now trolling.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Wow, Apolloknight. You've stooped to a new low. You are now trolling.

No I'm not, I seriously want to know, His Anger is Unlimited, Therefore his Durability and Stamina, as well as his Strength are Unlimited.

So There should be no force in the Universe, Marvel or DC, that can KO him in a Slugfeast.

No I'm not being an ass when I say this, I'm being 100% serious.

Dinalfos
I'm not going to bother with this, but I'll say once more that you don't seem to grasp the difference between infinite and unlimited in their given context.

Darth Martin
Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Aquaman
Namor
Juggernaut
Martian Manhunter
Thanos
Champion
and so on........

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Aquaman
Namor
Juggernaut
Martian Manhunter
Thanos
Champion
and so on........

Man you don't get it, His Anger is Unlimited, Therefore his Strength, Stamina, and Durability are Unlimited, Stan lee stated it himself that Hulks Anger doesn't work like Humans, He can get as Angry as he needs to be.

Limitless force can be matched by Limitless Anger, Which leads to Limitless Durability, Strength, and Stamina.

Darth Martin
But he still gets beat by most of them tho.

soxfn89
Darth Martin how or when did cap beat hulk

Darth Martin
Originally posted by soxfn89
Darth Martin how or when did cap beat hulk Captain Marvel in DC wink I was reffering to.

Apolloknight
But he still gets beat by most of them tho.

How, his Anger is Limitless, it was even Stated by Stan lee, Therefore a bloodlusted Hulks Durability would be limitless, he could match anybody on your list blow for blow since his adrenaline would allow him to fight forever.

MattDay
yea but he goes to a point called "overload" so he ends up getting tired and banner will start re-emerging, pre crisis superman almost did it to hulk before he pulled away that buzzing thing around hulks head.

and anyone around superman level can take hulk as hulk is also dumb as a plastic spoon... no if's, no but's just pure hulk ass kicking

bigbran
black adam would end up ripping hulks head off.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by MattDay
yea but he goes to a point called "overload" so he ends up getting tired and banner will start re-emerging, pre crisis superman almost did it to hulk before he pulled away that buzzing thing around hulks head.

and anyone around superman level can take hulk as hulk is also dumb as a plastic spoon... no if's, no but's just pure hulk ass kicking

Man you dont quite get it.

Hulks Anger is Unlimited, it dont work like humans.

Therefore, His Strength, Stamina and Durability can all increase to near limitless amonts in a matter of seconds if he is bloodlusted.

Superman Posses vast strength, Hulk Posses Vast Anger, Hulks Unlimited Anger gives him Unlimited Durability to match Superman blow for blow in a Slugfeast.

Also, his Adrenaline can sustain him forever, so, he can fight literally forever.

Apolloknight
black adam would end up ripping hulks head off.

He would just grow it back, he has healed from atoms.

soxfn89
Silver Surfer

Apolloknight
Originally posted by soxfn89
Silver Surfer

How, how could Silver Surfer beat the Hulk in a pure Slugfeast, no superspeed, or exotic powers?

Stan lee said hulks anger is unlimited, even tho I never seen it, Stan lee did say it.

bigbran
i like how you use every hulk arguement, and show how pathetic it is.
very smart. thumb up

Broly92
Originally posted by Apolloknight
How, how could Silver Surfer beat the Hulk in a pure Slugfeast, no superspeed, or exotic powers?

Stan lee said hulks anger is unlimited, even tho I never seen it, Stan lee did say it.
It is he is just too stupid to use it no expression

wink

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Broly92
It is he is just too stupid to use it no expression

wink

What Hulk is too Stupid to use his anger? all he needs to do is Just look at Surfer and his Anger goes to near limitless levels, he would match Surfur Blow for Blow.

So far, no one has givin anybody that could beat Hulk in a pure Slugfeast.

Broly92
Please stop this I know you are not serious so please come on sad

Apolloknight
Please stop this I know you are not serious so please come on sad

No

olympian
Man you don't get it, His Anger is Unlimited, Therefore his Strength, Stamina, and Durability are Unlimited, Stan lee stated it himself that Hulks Anger doesn't work like Humans, He can get as Angry as he needs to be.

Limitless force can be matched by Limitless Anger, Which leads to Limitless Durability, Strength, and Stamina.

Know the funny part? You saying that when one guy in that list has already beaten him twice. Namor.

Broly92
Black Panther trys but dies because his fans are idiots and he sucks roll eyes (sarcastic)

olympian
What Hulk is too Stupid to use his anger? all he needs to do is Just look at Surfer and his Anger goes to near limitless levels, he would match Surfur Blow for Blow.

So far, no one has givin anybody that could beat Hulk in a pure Slugfeast.

But pssst. Hasent Surfer already defeated the Hulk before?

Apolloknight
Originally posted by olympian
Know the funny part? You saying that when one guy in that list has already beaten him twice. Namor.

True True, but Hulk has withstood punishment From Drax, due to his Unlimited Anger.

Sorry but.

High Showing>>>>Low showing. big grin

Apolloknight
Black Panther trys but dies because his fans are idiots and he sucks roll eyes (sarcastic)

OF course, BP is no match for the Hulk.

olympian
True True, but Hulk has withstood punishment From Drax, due to his Unlimited Anger.

Sorry but.

High Showing>>>>Low showing. big grin

He has such unlimited anger that he admited against Satanish that even if he fuelled it for weeks as Savage, he would be pasted.

Ritoshi
Spiderman if he doesn't hold back his punches.

Apolloknight
He has such unlimited anger that he admited against Satanish that even if he fuelled it for weeks as Savage, he would be pasted.

Blasphemy, Burn the Heretic, when did this happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

olympian
During PAD`s run.

And during Byrne`s against the Avengers, IM said that Hulk was as dangerous because without Banner to control the anger, he would high up.

But alas, he still lost in the end because without Banner he started dying.

Broly92
Chuck Norris can
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8622/imagesazi3.jpg

Apolloknight
During PAD`s run.

And during Byrne`s against the Avengers, IM said that Hulk was as dangerous because without Banner to control the anger, he would high up.

But alas, he still lost in the end because without Banner he starts dying.

So your saying that if Hulk gets to a point where is Anger gets to High he would burn himself out?

MattDay
in essense one cant live without the other

Apolloknight
in essense one cant live without the other

So, Banner keeps Hulk from taking his Anger to an out of Control state that would eventually kill the both of them right?

Broly92
Chuck Norris can
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8622/imagesazi3.jpg

Metalmanx
erm

olympian
So your saying that if Hulk gets to a point where is Anger gets to High he would burn himself out?

Probably. We never saw him reach a point where it could happen. At least that i remember.

In that one without Banner he started dying. He was supossely stronger because without the control the anger got him up.

Since he gets stronger because of rage, and i dont see his rage being unlimited, he only has the potential. And thus can be beaten like any other character.

batdude123
Man, I'd smack the shit outa Hulk. cool

olympian
Well, your Batman. Youd just kick him after using some gas. Not exactly fair.

BobbyD
There are sooooo many individuals that are way more talented and/or smarter than Hulk that could take him down.

Apolloknight
During PAD`s run.

But alas, he still lost in the end because without Banner he started dying.

Do you have an issue number for this.

Dinalfos
Probably. We never saw him reach a point where it could happen. At least that i remember.

In that one without Banner he started dying. He was supossely stronger because without the control the anger got him up.

Since he gets stronger because of rage, and i dont see his rage being unlimited, he only has the potential. And thus can be beaten like any other character.

Why would he burn up? There's absolutely no base for that. Nutrient Bath Hulk was an entirely different matter.

Apolloknight
Why would he burn up? There's absolutely no base for that. Nutrient Bath Hulk was an entirely different matter.

Your right, there is no base, even tho Iron man stated it on Panel, Hulks Anger works differnetly then Humans, so Iron man doest matter.

Dinalfos
Your right, there is no base, even tho Iron man stated it on Panel, Hulks Anger works differnetly then Humans, so Iron man doest matter.

Iron Man stated what on panel?

Btw, I'm now talking about normal Savage Hulk.

olympian
Do you have an issue number for this.

Out of the mind, no. It was the Grey Hulk who stated this when going against Satanish. I know it was PAD who wrote this, and the artist was the one before Dale keown. Jeff Purges! Ill tell you if i remember the issue number, tho.

The Byrne one was in IH #316 and that one i have the scan off hand:

http://img235.echo.cx/img235/1743/avengersih316e2tg.jpg
http://img235.echo.cx/img235/4152/avengersih316f0yp.jpg
http://img235.echo.cx/img235/8779/avengersih316g5ee.jpg
http://img235.echo.cx/img235/2019/avengersih316h2xu.jpg
http://img235.echo.cx/img235/1092/avengersih316i7he.jpg

The IM statement about the anger issue, is in the third scan.

fedorable1
In response to your original argument of the Hulk's "unlimited" durability, please let me give you some actually constructive pointers.

First of all, let me explain the difference between Unlimited and Infinate. Infinate means there is nothing which can surpass it. Infinate durability would mean it is impossible to destroy or even harm the target. Unlimited, however, means it has the potential to eventually reach Infinate. Thus, someone could harm someone with Unlimited durability if they did it before they reach their peak. The Hulk has no limit to his strength and durability, but he is not always at the infinate level .

Thus someone like Superman, who has a higher starting strength and durability level, could defeat the Hulk if they attacked right away. If they waited until the Hulk has been rampaging for days and in a frothing frenzy, it will be much more difficult.

Bear in mind the Hulk has never, ever reached "Infinate" status with his powers. If he had "infinate" strength, he could destroy the universe by clapping. So, he has never had infinate durability - just really, really, really high in both.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by fedorable1
In response to your original argument of the Hulk's "unlimited" durability, please let me give you some actually constructive pointers.

First of all, let me explain the difference between Unlimited and Infinate. Infinate means there is nothing which can surpass it. Infinate durability would mean it is impossible to destroy or even harm the target. Unlimited, however, means it has the potential to eventually reach Infinate. Thus, someone could harm someone with Unlimited durability if they did it before they reach their peak. The Hulk has no limit to his strength and durability, but he is not always at the infinate level .

Thus someone like Superman, who has a higher starting strength and durability level, could defeat the Hulk if they attacked right away. If they waited until the Hulk has been rampaging for days and in a frothing frenzy, it will be much more difficult.

Bear in mind the Hulk has never, ever reached "Infinate" status with his powers. If he had "infinate" strength, he could destroy the universe by clapping. So, he has never had infinate durability - just really, really, really high in both.

agreed, except that it wouldn't take days of rampaging to cause physical difficulties to Superman. Pre-Crisis Superman may take a while, but he was INSANELY powerful.

olympian

Im not saying IT would. Im saying that when we think that with unlimited strength he should beat anyone in raw strength, we have to understand the why its not like that. The guy has restritments like everyone else.

Rage fuels him. So why doesnt he reach the absolute nirvana? Because like it has been stated on ocassions Banner keeps the guy in control. And at least under some writers, without Banner in him, Hulk its not "whole". They need each other.

Call it plot device, but every character has those. Thats why we never saw Hulk reaching his top of the top of the top, you name it level that some want to use. Like Superman, He-Man, Hercules, Thor and a few others, hes as strong as the writers wants him to be.

And the dying issue i talked about was before the "bath hulk" stuff.

Dinalfos
Out of the mind, no. It was the Grey Hulk who stated this when going against Satanish. I know it was PAD who wrote this, and the artist was the one before Dale keown. Jeff Purges! Ill tell you if i remember the issue number, tho.

True, and at that point he couldn't be stopped by anyone. Until he started to get weaker, which was noted by Doc Samson when Hulk failed to kill him. This was before the fight with the Avengers.

But the unlimited rage doesn't mean that he's always enraged. Nutrient Bath Hulk has had moments of calmness and even brief rational thinking(He ambushed Doc Samson and that news reporter).

olympian
He couldnt be stopped by anyone? Dont you feel its a bit of scretch? Those two Avengers team wer majoritily composed of streeth and mid level guys. There was no Thor there, no Surfer, no Scarlet Witch, no Doc Strange among probably others more obscure.

Apolloknight
Im not saying IT would. Im saying that when we think that with unlimited strength he should beat anyone in raw strength, we have to understand the why its not like that. The guy has restritments like everyone else.

Rage fuels him. So why doesnt he reach the absolute nirvana? Because like it has been stated on ocassions Banner keeps the guy in control. And at least under some writers, without Banner in him, Hulk its not "whole". They need each other.

Call it plot device, but every character has those. Thats why we never saw Hulk reaching his top of the top of the top, you name it level that some want to use. Like Superman, He-Man, Hercules, Thor and a few others, hes as strong as the writers wants him to be.

Hmm again, intresting, so what is the strongest incantation of Hulk, Bannerless?

Apolloknight

Hmm, so thats basicly banner-less Hulk. Bruce puts limitations on Hulk so Hulks anger doesnt go spirling out of control, intresting, this is to include Savage Hulk right?

Originally posted by fedorable1

I know the difference between Infinite and Unlimted, But it is impossible to Reach Infinite because where does it start, and it doesnt end.

Also, Hulk has went to insane levels of strength in mere seconds, it wont take him days according to some.

soxfn89
the beyonder,

thanos

Dinalfos

Nobody ever said he's going to beat everyone with unlimited strength. That seems to be a myth around these parts. He's has a good chance of getting beaten by someone who is above him at that moment(durability and strength). But that doesn't mean he should be counted out, as the speed at which his anger rises ALSO increase when failure lurks around the corner. This can skyrocket him(depending on the situation) to unknown heights. The restrictions you're talkinga bout are very workable in the context of a scipt. It keeps him from being completely unbeatable all the time. He is, after all, still something of a protagonist.

Banner is the one who keeps Hulk from being mindless. Mindlessness(hyperbole, obviously) is not the same thing as rage. We saw what a mindless Hulk is like(twice, even) and even he has moments of calmness. During the crossroad sage, for instance, Mindless Hulk was shown to be ruthless towards anybody, but he also showed emotions like love and grief. He's simply not angry all the time, just more often and easier. But Savage Hulk has one major advantage over the completely mindless incarnations: he has desires. A combination of low intellectual intelligence, intense anger, strong desire(to be the strongest) and possibly frustration can amp him to heights that other Hulks can't archieve. This is ofcourse, a theory. I won't pretend that it's more than that. But it makes sense. It also explains why many people still consider classic Savage the one with the most efficient rage capacity.

And ofcourse, he is as strong as the writers want him to be. That goes for everybody. The thing about Hulk is that it can always be explained. And I personally think that, although it can get a little "devicey" at times, it's a rather plausible explanation.

Dinalfos
He couldnt be stopped by anyone? Dont you feel its a bit of scretch? Those two Avengers team wer majoritily composed of streeth and mid level guys. There was no Thor there, no Surfer, no Scarlet Witch, no Doc Strange among probably others more obscure.

Anyone in that comic.

Apolloknight
Nobody ever said he's going to beat everyone with unlimited strength. That seems to be a myth around these parts. He's has a good chance of getting beaten by someone who is above him at that moment(durability and strength). But that doesn't mean he should be counted out, as the speed at which his anger rises ALSO increase when failure lurks around the corner. This can skyrocket him(depending on the situation) to unknown heights. The restrictions you're talkinga bout are very workable in the context of a scipt. It keeps him from being completely unbeatable all the time. He is, after all, still something of a protagonist.

Banner is the one who keeps Hulk from being mindless. Mindlessness(hyperbole, obviously) is not the same thing as rage. We saw what a mindless Hulk is like(twice, even) and even he has moments of calmness. During the crossroad sage, for instance, Mindless Hulk was shown to be ruthless towards anybody, but he also showed emotions like love and grief. He's simply not angry all the time, just more often and easier. But Savage Hulk has one major advantage over the completely mindless incarnations: he has desires. A combination of low intellectual intelligence, intense anger, strong desire(to be the strongest) and possibly frustration can amp him to heights that other Hulks can't archieve. This is ofcourse, a theory. I won't pretend that it's more than that. But it makes sense. It also explains why many people still consider classic Savage the one with the most efficient rage capacity.

And ofcourse, he is as strong as the writers want him to be. That goes for everybody. The thing about Hulk is that it can always be explained. And I personally think that, although it can get a little "devicey" at times, it's a rather plausible explanation.

Threoy Huh?

bigbran
yes...

Dinalfos
Threoy Huh?

Possible explanation, yes. I'm trying to explain it because classic Savage Hulk is still widely considered the ultimate version of the Hulk. IF you can come up with a better explanation, go ahead.

Apolloknight
Possible explanation, yes. I'm trying to explain it because classic Savage Hulk is still widely considered the ultimate version of the Hulk. IF you can come up with a better explanation, go ahead.

I'm not going to come up with my own explanation of something that has already been stated on panel, why would I do that? I would be choosing to ignore and accept what I choose.

Banner Puts limitations on Hulk to keep his anger in check, if not, His Rage spirals out of control, eventually eating away at him, killing him.

Mindless Hulk was weakening, this is true, without banner, his rage truly (and the only time I will accept it) has no limits, but because of this, Hulk was dying, to much energy and power being exerted, like a nuclear power plant gone critical.

This is what I have got out of this Thread.

Please, correct me if im wrong.

Dinalfos
I'm not going to come up with my own explanation of something that has already been stated on panel, why would I do that? I would be choosing to ignore and accept what I choose.

Banner Puts limitations on Hulk to keep his anger in check, if not, His Rage spirals out of control, eventually eating away at him, killing him.

Mindless Hulk was weakening, this is true, without banner, his rage truly (and the only time I will accept it) has no limits, but because of this, Hulk was dying, to much energy and power being exerted, like a nuclear power plant gone critical.

No, he puts limitations on Hulk to keep him from being a mindless beast. Big difference. Mindless beasts don't have to be angry all the time, nor does it automatically mean that they can reach a higher level of anger.

Nutrient Bath Hulk was weakening, but another version of Mindless Hulk, Cross Roads Hulk, was NOT weakening. Because Banner was still inside him. Nutrient Bath Hulk was weakening because they needed each other physically. It's probably a DNA thing.

The Mindless Hulk you're talking about wasn't even mindless. He was seperated, but it had a completely different effect.

Dalak

If the Hulk was dying of that, why was Banner dying?

And I don't remember the Energy = Death theory on panel either.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doomsday would mob the floor with The hulk. And so many other's would too. Surely you jest with this thread.

Apolloknight
No, he puts limitations on Hulk to keep him from being a mindless beast. Big difference. Mindless beasts don't have to be angry all the time, nor does it automatically mean that they can reach a higher level of anger.

Nutrient Bath Hulk was weakening, but another version of Mindless Hulk, Cross Roads Hulk, was NOT weakening. Because Banner was still inside him. Nutrient Bath Hulk was weakening because they needed each other physically. It's probably a DNA thing.

The Mindless Hulk you're talking about wasn't even mindless. He was seperated, but it had a completely different effect.

Even still, his anger was eating away at his body, weakening him. Thats all I need. Banner keeps Hulk in Check, from killing the both of them basically.

Again, Correct me if I am wrong

Dinalfos
Even still, his anger was eating away at his body, weakening him. Thats all I need. Banner keeps Hulk in Check, from killing the both of them basically.

You are wrong. I'm not sure about which instance you are now talking, but it's wrong either way. It wasn't the anger that ate away at him, it was the seperation from Banner that did him in. Plain and simple. If you had actually read the comic, you would've known that as soon as the Hulk went down, his body started to swell. And so did Banner's. Eventually, their molecules began to "float", making both of them intangible.

Dalak

Hulk's smart enough to dodge an android, grab some cloth and wrap it up to throw it into space instead of just smashing it, in the old days. Current Hulk is even Smarter, though he's still not "Smart" but more like an 8-9 yr old whereas the old "HULK SMASH!" was 2-4. Still smart enough to think his way around some things but too limited to grasp complications.

And ony 2 Hulk's have this "overload" you speak of, Gravage and The Professor. Gravage spoke of himself at elast half the time in the First Person and when he fought too long he'd change into Banner. Professor got so angry, and then a Mental Defence kicked in that resulted in him transforming into the Savage Banner

Fixit (Grey) and the Savage have stayed Hulk's for days and weeks at a time, and fought/exherted themselves for days and weeks as well. (IMO Current Hulk is Savage)

And unlike Apollo I'm not trolling. I'm being serious.

Dalak

This is like saying that the Mindless Hulk slammed into the Adamantium Statue had broken ribs: There's no proof to back it up either.

Why was Banner dying if Hulk's anger was killing Hulk? They weren't connected at all at that point, mentally or anything so it can't be Hulk killing Banner too. And Banner was able to get angry as well, so it wasn't him dying because he had no Anger at all.

A.J
Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Aquaman
Namor
Juggernaut
Martian Manhunter
Thanos
Champion
and so on........ Aquaman What the f**k?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by batdude123
Man, I'd smack the shit outa Hulk. cool

Agreed

Man I'd beat his ass. His big stupid Green lookin ass would run up, and i'd give em a 2 piece right to the jaw. Bit<h ass dude don't know who the fu<k he funkin wit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman, Thor, Juggernaut, Apocolypse, Wonder Woman, Orion, Darkseid, Thanos, Champion, Drax with the power gem, Flash,Captain Marvel, General Eiling, Killer Frost, Silver Surfer, Takion, Captain Atom, Maxima, Doomsday, Monel, Black Bolt, Gladiator, Senty, Genis Vell, and the kitchen sink.

DigiMark007
I really want to know? Hulks anger is unlimited, therefore his Strength, Stamina and Durability are unlimited.

Common misconception. His "unlimited" strength is only as unlimited as his anger....which is indeed limited. Fanboys have a field-day with the unlimited stuff with him, but in fact he's been knocked out before and even overpowered if he isn't terribly angry.

Dalak
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Common misconception. His "unlimited" strength is only as unlimited as his anger....which is indeed limited. Fanboys have a field-day with the unlimited stuff with him, but in fact he's been knocked out before and even overpowered if he isn't terribly angry.

Is this a personal opinion or a Mod Ruling?

Dinalfos

Not everyone is a fanboy because they defend a character. Come on.

Soujaboy
Not everyone is a fanboy because they defend a character. Come on.

Oh no, your not a fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

HisMajestyAC43
first off, it is ridiculous to ask who can beat a character at its highest level when they are being dumbed down to way below their own normal level. second, hulk may have unlimited strength, but it does not increase to insane levels instantly. and third, when has his durability been shown to increase at the levels that his strength does?

Dalak
Originally posted by Soujaboy

So "Not Everyone" = "Me" in that case?

You seem to be making up excuses to sling insults lately. Ahhh, memories. smile

Dinalfos

No, I'm not. Clearly. And you know it. You would like to think I am because I'm not giving in when it's not necessary, but I'm really not. You are actually the one who starts troll threads, slings petty insults, clings together with like minded individuals, distorts other people's opinions and keeps applying hit and run tactics. You also refuse to accept certain establisments, you deny cold hard evidence, you present flimsy(and debatable) evidence as fact etc.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dalak
So "Not Everyone" = "Me" in that case?

You seem to be making up excuses to sling insults lately. Ahhh, memories. smile

I was actually talking about Dinolflos

Dalak
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
and third, when has his durability been shown to increase at the levels that his strength does?

That is a GOOD POINT!!

Guess who's the person who started using Unlimited Durability?

Apolloknight

So don't blame the Hulk Fans for that.

Dalak
I was actually talking about Dinolflos

I know, that's why I put "Quotes" around the me to indicate it was Dinalfos' statement.

TheDecider
Juggernaut

Soujaboy
That is a GOOD POINT!!

Apolloknight

Actually Accel and Dinolflos were the ones who first stated that Hulk had unlimited durability.

Dinalfos
Actually Accel and Dinolflos were the ones who first stated that Hulk had unlimited durability.

Which is true, it is as unlimited as his strength. It has to keep increasing to keep his muscles from being torn apart by the massive increase of energy.

Soujaboy
No, I'm not. Clearly. And you know it. You would like to think I am because I'm not giving in when it's not necessary, but I'm really not. You are actually the one who starts troll threads, slings petty insults, clings together with like minded individuals, distorts other people's opinions and keeps applying hit and run tactics. You also refuse to accept certain establisments, you deny cold hard evidence, you present flimsy(and debatable) evidence as fact etc.

And only Hulk fans think so wink

Your a fanboy, you can ask anyone who has debated with you and they will say the same.

Actually go to the comic book thread create a thread, and ask everyone if they think your a fanboy. Only your hulkster friends and a few others will say your not. the majority will say you are.

Dalak
Which is true, it is as unlimited as his strength. It has to keep increasing to keep his muscles from being torn apart by the massive increase of energy.

Oops, well I guess you can blame it on some Hulk Fans. shifty

Dalak

Your a fanboy, you can ask anyone who has debated with you and they will say the same.

Actually go to the comic book thread create a thread, and ask everyone if they think your a fanboy. Only your hulkster friends and a few others will say your not. the majority will say you are.

What about the several Superman fans that have slammed you? They aren't Hulk Fans, and you are just as Fanboyish with them.

Dinalfos

I'm only a fanboy in the eyes of those who are desperate to win a debate. That is usually the case with many people. They don't want to debate, they want to win. The same goes for you. Your behaviour has been childish and petty, all within the boundaries of fanboyism.

Dinalfos

Well, it is not really my opinion, it's just that it makes sense. It's all debatable, because it's within the area of Hulk's expertise. As soon as I'm starting to claim that Hulk has antimatter manipulation abilities, then you should be alarmed wink

Soujaboy
What about the several Superman fans that have slammed you? They aren't Hulk Fans, and you are just as Fanboyish with them.

No friend im not wink , and of course Superman and Hulk have the worst fan base on these threads and love calling others fanboys.

Recently I've been protecting Thor, now If you can name a moment at any time where I stated that Thor can do anything he shouldn't be able to do and/or has stated he can defeat a character he can't, please tell me?

Soujaboy
I'm only a fanboy in the eyes of those who are desperate to win a debate. That is usually the case with many people. They don't want to debate, they want to win. The same goes for you. Your behaviour has been childish and petty, all within the boundaries of fanboyism.

If joking around makes you a fanboy than I am.

But I bet you can't quote me on anything about Thor that's along the lines of being a fanboy, but I can quote some of your Hulk rants.

I want you to ask people if they think your a fanboy.

Dalak
No friend im not wink , and of course Superman and Hulk have the worst fan base on these threads and love calling others fanboys.

Recently I've been protecting Thor, now If you can name a moment at any time where I stated that Thor can do anything he shouldn't be able to do and/or has stated he can defeat a character he can't, please tell me?

Kill Hulk in a PIS free way/without a Magic Tree.

Dinalfos
If joking around makes you a fanboy than I am.

But I bet you can't quote me on anything about Thor that's along the lines of being a fanboy, but I can quote some of your Hulk rants.

I want you to ask people if they think your a fanboy.

Yes, quote my Hulk "rants". They are exactly the same as your Thor rants, except with better grammar wink

Soujaboy
Kill Hulk in a PIS free way/without a Magic Tree.

Only Hulk fans think that moment was a PIS filled moment, others think it's a classic moment in history. Anyways it happened on panel, and is a much better argument than Hulk can't be physically ko'd when he has been so many times before wink

Soujaboy
Yes, quote my Hulk "rants". They are exactly the same as your Thor rants, except with better grammar wink

So quote my Thor rants, and anything I said that Thor couldn't do or foes Thor can't beat?

Black Arachnid
Superman - Mr. Majestic
Sentry
Capt. marvel
Capt. America
thor
doomsday
jugg

and
Darth vader

Soujaboy
Here Dinolflos is one of your arguments

"Cyttorak is feeding him to a certain extent. Why else do you think Juggernaut was powered up during the 8th day saga? Because he(Cyttorak) himself amped him. That suggest lower normal power levels. Also, how can Juggernaut be depowered at his hands if he's constantly feeding him? Because he's feeding him at a level he has deemed appropriate."

We then gave you an article from 4 years before where a Marvel editor stated that Cain can call upon the limitless power of Cyttorak, you then claimed that what Spider man stated on panel > what the editors say about the Juggernaut.

Dinalfos
So quote my Thor rants, and anything I said that Thor couldn't do or foes Thor can't beat?

Never said anything about your Thor rants. I don't hate Thor because some of his defenders are morons. I'm referring to your petty insults, troll threads, badly informed attitude, blunt assumptions, the straw men, the shameless group mentality etc.

But seriously, I didn't come here to engage in flame wars, I came here to talk about comic books and versus battles. Why the hell should I care what some youngsters think about my "rants"? The goal of debate is that you keep providing counterarguments. That's exactly what I've been doing. If you want to qualify that as trolling, fine. But you it ain't true.

Soujaboy
Never said anything about your Thor rants. I don't hate Thor because some of his defenders are morons. I'm referring to your petty insults, troll threads, badly informed attitude, blunt assumptions, the straw men, the shameless group mentality etc.

But seriously, I didn't come here to engage in flame wars, I came here to talk about comic books and versus battles. Why the hell should I care what some youngsters think about my "rants"? The goal of debate is that you keep providing counterarguments. That's exactly what I've been doing. If you want to qualify that as trolling, fine. But you it ain't true.

"Yes, quote my Hulk "rants". They are exactly the same as your Thor rants, except with better grammar"

I guess you didn't say that, now did you?

I know I play around a lot, but you stated that im a fanboy for Thor. So I asked you when I ever stated anything about Thor that he couldn't do and/or an opponent he can't beat. Well it looks like you can't find a moment wink

bigbran
100th post.

Dinalfos
Here Dinolflos is one of your arguments

"Cyttorak is feeding him to a certain extent. Why else do you think Juggernaut was powered up during the 8th day saga? Because he(Cyttorak) himself amped him. That suggest lower normal power levels. Also, how can Juggernaut be depowered at his hands if he's constantly feeding him? Because he's feeding him at a level he has deemed appropriate."

We then gave you an article from 4 years before where a Marvel editor stated that Cain can call upon the limitless power of Cyttorak, you then claimed that what Spider man stated on panel > what the editors say about the Juggernaut.

What the hell? I only gave my counterargument. Unfortunately for you, things aren't quite so clear cut as you'd like to think. I also hate how you casually ignore the nuances that come with it. Everytime we respond, you come up with a lousy retort that doesn't say anything.

In case you didn't notice, I also explicitly stated that it may be possible for him to have unlimited strength if the writers and Marvel really want to, but that a 12 year vague ed's note about current opinion at Marvel HQ(and who's opinion might this be?

It's not like it's the same thing as denying some cold hard on panel evidence, like you seem to do.

Apolloknight

yes

That is a GOOD POINT!!

Apolloknight

confused

thumb up

no expression

eek!

Well, it looks as if my mission has been accomplished, Hulks anger in fact does have a limit, banner keeps him in check, his durability is not Unlimited, he can still be KO'ed with sufficient Force, and he cannot fight forever.

Now what to do? What else can Hulk fans say, every point that was argued has just been proven wrong. I don't know where else to go with this argument.

Soujaboy
What the hell? I only gave my counterargument. Unfortunately for you, things aren't quite so clear cut as you'd like to think. I also hate how you casually ignore the nuances that come with it. Everytime we respond, you come up with a lousy retort that doesn't say anything.

In case you didn't notice, I also explicitly stated that it may be possible for him to have unlimited strength if the writers and Marvel really want to, but that a 12 year vague ed's note about current opinion at Marvel HQ(and who's opinion might this be?

It's not like it's the same thing as denying some cold hard on panel evidence, like you seem to do.

Ya forgive me for not taking what Spider Man says about Hulk as hard evidence roll eyes (sarcastic) . I guess i should just assume that The Sentry's on Galactus lv because Spider Man said he stalemated him.

Anyways we all know what you said so stop trying to deny it. After given proof you still claimed that Juggernaut can't increase his strength enough to defeat the Hulk.

Broly92
Hulk's anger has the potential to be limitless no expression

Dinalfos
"Yes, quote my Hulk "rants". They are exactly the same as your Thor rants, except with better grammar"

I guess you didn't say that, now did you?

I know I play around a lot, but you stated that im a fanboy for Thor. So I asked you when I ever stated anything about Thor that he couldn't do and/or an opponent he can't beat. Well it looks like you can't find a moment wink

Thor is really not the point although, I could bring up some things. Like the time where you baselessly assumed that Thor can fight at the speed of light without Mjolnir.

But the real problem is in your attitude. It could be that you're just young and all, but you behave rather maliciously and childish. Fanboyism can also be hating on something else. Like Nintendo-fanboys hating on Sony or Sony-fanboys hating on Microsof.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for a fannish quote of mine.

Dinalfos
yes

confused

thumb up

no expression

eek!

Well, it looks as if my mission has been accomplished, Hulks anger in fact does have a limit, banner keeps him in check, his durability is not Unlimited, he can still be KO'ed with sufficient Force, and he cannot fight forever.

Now what to do? What else can Hulk fans say, every point that was argued has just been proven wrong. I don't know where else to go with this argument.

This is what I mean. How is it proven wrong? And by who? Why are you ignoring the counterarguments?

Man, this is so pointless. Back to the debate.

bigbran
so anyways, black adam kills hulk, dead!!!

Soujaboy
This is what I mean. How is it proven wrong? And by who? Why are you ignoring the counterarguments?

See you debate when Olympian gave cannon proof that Banner keeps Savage Hulk's rage in control. Your a fanboy, and will forever be seen as one. big grin

Apolloknight

Oh they can say that, laughing

Looks like you and Dalak need to get on the same page, and by the Way, I will accept Dalaks word WAAAAAAAAAYYYY before yours, as he has brought things to Hulks table more then you ever have.

Dinalfos
Ya forgive me for not taking what Spider Man says about Hulk as hard evidence roll eyes (sarcastic) . I guess i should just assume that The Sentry's on Galactus lv because Spider Man said he stalemated him.

Anyways we all know what you said so stop trying to deny it. After given proof you still claimed that Juggernaut can't increase his strength enough to defeat the Hulk.

You're doing precisely what I described in one of my previous posts: applying straw man or otherwise ignoring the nuances of past posts. There's no debating with you. You let are blinded by some irrational hatred of a fictitious character. Or so it seems.

Dinalfos
See you debate when Olympian gave cannon proof that Banner keeps Savage Hulk's rage in control. Your a fanboy, and will forever be seen as one. big grin

Sigh.

Did you happen to read my post?

Dinalfos
Oh they can say that, laughing

Looks like you and Dalak need to get on the same page, and by the Way, I will accept Dalaks word WAAAAAAAAAYYYY before yours, as he has brought things to Hulks table more then you ever have.

We need to get on the same page? We can't have a difference of opinion? Why not? At least we don't cling together like you and others to make "fun"(haha, fun!) of certain characters. That's what I would describe as petty.

bigbran
woorrdddd!!!!

Dinalfos
Anyway, it's time to move on to something else for now. This is going nowhere.

bigbran
teh hu1k d1s d@ str0ngester 1 der is!!!!!!!!

Apolloknight
We need to get on the same page? We can't have a difference of opinion? Why not? At least we don't cling together like you and others to make "fun"(haha, fun!) of certain characters. That's what I would describe as petty.

Actually, we are not clinging together, you see as a fanboy you are blind to see that we are giving facts, your fan-boyish eyes deceive you into thinking we are clinging together against Hulk, but the truth is, we are giving nothing but facts, which to you seems like we are clinging together.

We 10 people give nothing but facts, of course its going to seem like they are gaining up on you, because we going off of what is true and genuine.

But its seems through all this, you, accel, and dalak never seemed to be on the same page, I wonder why, hmmmmmm.

King_Mungi
Tanaraq, maybe Marrina

Soujaboy

ah shut up

Apolloknight

Thats what barry sanders said when he couldn't win a super bowl in Detroit, guess he was tired of losing. shifty

Soujaboy
Actually, we are not clinging together, you see as a fanboy you are blind to see that we are giving facts, your fan-boyish eyes deceive you into thinking we are clinging together against Hulk, but the truth is, we are giving nothing but facts, which to you seems like we are clinging together.

We 10 people give nothing but facts, of course its going to seem like they are gaining up on you, because we going off of what is true and genuine.

But its seems through all this, you, accel, and dalak never seemed to be on the same page, I wonder why, hmmmmmm.

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH

Dinalfos

Facts? Like the nonsense about Hulk dying of anger overload? Please.

And Accel, Dalak and I have different views on maybe some things. But definitely not everything. You just made that up. Anyway, why must everything be sheepish?

bigbran
ACTUALLY IVE ALWAYS BEEN ON THE SAME SIDE WITH APOLLOKNIGHT AND SOUJABOY. weird. ive never argued against them...
ive always agreed with them... weird.

Dinalfos
Well, intellectual dishonesty is NOT a good thing.

Broly92
I just reliazed something the title is heavy hitters who can take down Hulk not superheroes so we should be naming people like Barry Bonds and other heavy hitting baseball stars big grin

bigbran
Well, intellectual dishonesty is NOT a good thing. neither is constant fanboyism.
you havent even addressed points people say, you just shit on them.
sure hulk is strong, but if he had unlimited strength, he could easily match anything.

Apolloknight

And Accel, Dalak and I have different views on maybe some things.

Hold up......

But definitely not everything. You just made that up. Anyway, why must everything be sheepish?

Wait a minute, did you just contradict yourself, in the same paragraph no less. So what if it was 3 or 4 things, you guys still weren't on the same page. While everybody else (the facts) were. Man confused Most people contradict themselves like 20 or 30 post later, but you, wow.

Dinalfos
neither is constant fanboyism.
sure hulk is strong, but if he had unlimited strength, he could easily match anything.

Did you guys just had an agreement on how to behave on KMC? Because your behaviour is nearly identical to that of Soujaboy or Apolloknight.

I don't "shit" on opinions. I welcome them. I don't welcome irrational hatred.

Dinalfos
Hold up......

Wait a minute, did you just contradict yourself, in the same paragraph no less. So what if it was 3 or 4 things, you guys still weren't on the same page. While everybody else (the facts) were. Man confused Most people contradict themselves like 20 or 30 post later, but you, wow.

What?

Apolloknight
Did you guys just had an agreement on how to behave on KMC? Because your behaviour is nearly identical to that of Soujaboy or Apolloknight.

Wow dude, sorry if Im human and I like to have fun over the InTERweB, better be serious on an internet forum, its serious busniess here no doubt.

We are not allowed to have fun ever, oh noes, guess I should stay off the INterWeBs huh. laughing

bigbran

I don't "shit" on opinions. I welcome them. I don't welcome irrational hatred. actually you do. if anyone says anything about hulks strength, you will argue.
my behaviour is my own.

Dinalfos
Wow dude, sorry if Im human and I like to have fun over the InTERweB, better be serious on an internet forum, its serious busniess here no doubt.

We are not allowed to have fun ever, oh noes, guess I should stay off the INterWeBs huh. laughing

Muahaha! Seriously. You can have all the fun you want roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly92
I just reliazed something the title is heavy hitters who can take down Hulk not superheroes so we should be naming people like Barry Bonds and other heavy hitting baseball stars big grin

Dinalfos
actually you do. if anyone says anything about hulks strength, you will argue.
my behaviour is my own.

If someone says the wrong thing or a debatable thing, I will correct this or provide my own opinion, respectively. Sounds quite normal to me.

Or do you just want me to admit things that aren't true?

Apolloknight
If someone says the wrong thing or a debatable thing, I will correct this or provide my own opinion, respectively. Sounds quite normal to me.

D, man just stop dog, there is nothing else left to debate, you have been proven wrong, so, why are still so tocuhy, lighten up now, here, have a brew. beer

Dalak
neither is constant fanboyism.

Some things piss him off more than others, others motivate him more so when he's not instantly able to do it it makes him angrier. That is the thing that make his vastly inferior low showing better than Superman's IMO That's why I like the character, but low showings are still low showings.

Bloodlust alters that and gives him a very good reason to be angry and not hold back. Same with Superman, same with Flash, same with Juggernaut. That means the second the battle starts he is calm, but after that he's angry and getting angrier. He will know the enemy is there and coming for him, and the basics of them as given in common knowledge and the PIS of him losing to vastly inferior opponents like the Rhino and Spiderman is puffed away. The same thing happens with his opponent, but their anger doesn't boost their strength, and if it is their/Hulk's character to fight savagely then they will do so, they just do not fight incredibly stupidly unless it is in their character to do so (CIS). Then the Current Version factor comes in (For Hulk: Savage - Smarter/Growing Up) unless specifically noted.

That is the difference between the debates here and at some other places (CBR) compared to debates held elsewhere.

E: Going back to repost my old post on Hulk's Strength in teh Juggs thread since obviously I'll need to psot it again and I'm not re-typing it.

Soujaboy
ACTUALLY IVE ALWAYS BEEN ON THE SAME SIDE WITH APOLLOKNIGHT AND SOUJABOY. weird. ive never argued against them...
ive always agreed with them... weird.

and Newjack, thedecider, and lft4ded. Were always on the same page? I wonder why that is? maybe it's because we give facts? big grin

Dinalfos
D, man just stop dog, there is nothing else left to debate, you have been proven wrong, so, why are still so tocuhy, lighten up now, here, have a brew. beer

Believe what you want smile But I debunked at least two false claims in this thread and all you could muster up was "even still...".

Soujaboy

ah shut da fu<k up. Your wrong admit it, and be gone.

bigbran
wheres superchangeling, i need facts, and he got banned.... sad

Dinalfos
and Newjack, thedecider, and lft4ded. Were always on the same page? I wonder why that is? maybe it's because we give facts? big grin

Funny you should mention that, because you talk way more about the Hulk than the characters he's up against. And pretty much all of your claims are wrong or completely empty. So I guess all of you guys are wrong?

Soujaboy

Well you've been admitting things that aren't true for the last couple of months, it's admitting things that are true that you've failed to do.

Dinalfos
ah shut da fu<k up. Your wrong admit it, and be gone.

Bleh. I'm so done with you.

Soujaboy
Funny you should mention that, because you talk way more about the Hulk than the characters he's up against. And pretty much all of your claims are wrong or completely empty. So I guess all of you guys are wrong?

Another fanboy like statement. All the poster you debate with are wrong, but your right.

pfffft, only on the mind of a fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soujaboy
Bleh. I'm so done with you.

Then leave wink

Apolloknight
Some things piss him off more than others, others motivate him more so when he's not instantly able to do it it makes him angrier. That is the thing that make his vastly inferior low showing better than Superman's IMO That's why I like the character, but low showings are still low showings.

Bloodlust alters that and gives him a very good reason to be angry and not hold back. Same with Superman, same with Flash, same with Juggernaut. That means the second the battle starts he is calm, but after that he's angry and getting angrier. He will know the enemy is there and coming for him, and the basics of them as given in common knowledge and the PIS of him losing to vastly inferior opponents like the Rhino and Spiderman is puffed away. The same thing happens with his opponent, but their anger doesn't boost their strength, and if it is their/Hulk's character to fight savagely then they will do so, they just do not fight incredibly stupidly unless it is in their character to do so (CIS). Then the Current Version factor comes in (For Hulk: Savage - Smarter/Growing Up) unless specifically noted.

That is the difference between the debates here and at some other places (CBR) compared to debates held elsewhere.

E: Going back to repost my old post on Hulk's Strength in teh Juggs thread since obviously I'll need to psot it again and I'm not re-typing it.

Dalak hear me out, seriously, I agree with you post 110%, I agree Hulk can go from zero to uber in a second if given the right motivation, I agree that a piss-offed hulk is hard to take down, but now hear me....

Hulks anger is still based off human levels, Human anger has limits, unless he was mindless, then Savage is going to have limits, Sorry its the truth. Therefore, however vast his strength is, it has a limit, this is true, His durability doesn't necessarily increase in response to his anger, so, people with limitless Strength, still can, and will KO the Hulk, albeit not kill him (due to his insane healing factor) but at least KO, unless he reverts back to banner then, well squash.

I mean, thats all I have to say.

Dinalfos
Then leave wink

Nope.

Soujaboy
Believe what you want smile But I debunked at least two false claims in this thread and all you could muster up was "even still...".

You've done nothing, but given us blah blah blah this and blah blah blah that.

Soujaboy
Nope.

Then bring a valid argument to the table wink

Dinalfos
Then bring a valid argument to the table wink

I've done that many times. You just ignored it and presented the same flawed argument again.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>