hulk vs thanos(h2h)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



bigbran
i dont know if this has been done before, but can a savage hulk take down thanos, when thanos can only use his fists, no teleporting, no blasts, no sheilds.
and for hulk, no gamma blasts, no lightspeed.

they fight in new york, who prevails?

bigbran
yes, yes good fight, but wont hulk have all his powers(minus, super speed, and gamma blasts), and thanos only has raw strength?

bigbran
Originally posted by bigbran
yes, yes good fight, but wont hulk have all his powers(minus, super speed, and gamma blasts), and thanos only has raw strength? yes true dat, true dat. however, thanos has a lot of raw strength, and he has amazing duribility.

Darth Martin
What the f**k?

Soleran
Beast Hulk wins.

bigbran
its savage hulk, and beast hulk has already beaten thanos...

soxfn89
I give it to Savage Hulk

bigbran
lol, i was waiting until someone said that.
how would he take the edge?

Broly92
By stoping the Hulk hate serouisly guys these threads are stupid no expression

bigbran
just seeing, because thanos doesnt lift stuff, and hulk has unlimited anger...

Dinalfos
Seriously, you guys need to grow up. You are really the only ones who start these kind of threads. Doesn't that tell you something?

Anyway, I'm staying out of all these trolling threads until the actual debate is back on.

badabing
Originally posted by Soleran
Beast Hulk wins.
Co-signed

bigbran
actually this isnt a spite thread, im going through characters, like supes vs thanos in h2h was a smash at the box office.
so why cant hulk vs thanos, and hulk is known for his strength.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Seriously, you guys need to grow up. You are really the only ones who start these kind of threads. Doesn't that tell you something?

Anyway, I'm staying out of all these trolling threads until the actual debate is back on.

What are you so upset about? This is honestly what you sound like.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Seriously, you guys need to grow up. You are really the only ones who start these kind of threads. Doesn't that tell you something?

Anyway, I'm staying out of all these trolling threads until the actual debate is back on.


But you said


Originally posted by Dinalfos
Actually, it has been stated that it's limitless. On panel, by Marvel and by Stan Lee himself.

I don't know how Lee and Kirby feel about Juggernaut, though.


So how can anyone beat somebody with Limitless Anger, which leads to Limitless Strength, Stamina and Durability.

bigbran
the debate, is onnnnnnnn!!!

olympian
H2H?

Thanos. And dont ask why. I already spent my 5 cts in the other thread.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Apolloknight
But you said





So how can anyone beat somebody with Limitless Anger, which leads to Limitless Strength, Stamina and Durability.

Don't quote things out of context. Don't ignore nuances. And don't ignore other posts. Start with that.

Anyone can mock any argument that way. Although I can't say I'm surprised by all this.

bigbran
no need to ask.
anyways, this thread has seemed to take off a little.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Don't quote things out of context. Don't ignore nuances. And don't ignore other posts. Start with that.

Anyone can mock any argument that way. Although I can't say I'm surprised by all this.


What are you talking about? His Anger is unlimited, weather it be in Juggernauts Thread, Supermans Thread, Wonder Womans Thread, or this Thread. So why would it be different here?

olympian
Originally posted by Apolloknight
But you said





So how can anyone beat somebody with Limitless Anger, which leads to Limitless Strength, Stamina and Durability.

The same way he has been beaten in the past.

They read those comics, find out and do the same thing.

BobbyD
Hulk can take his, in fact more often than not UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by olympian
The same way he has been beaten in the past.

They read those comics, find out and do the same thing.


But he withstood Blows from Drax with the Power Gem??????!!!!!!! eek!

bigbran
and why would hulk take this?
people sem eager to say it, but where is the proof.
me on the other hand can show pages of proof to say other wise.

BobbyD
Originally posted by bigbran
and why would hulk take this?
people sem eager to say it, but where is the proof.
me on the other hand can show pages of proof to say other wise.

Bigbran, I hate to burst your bubble. It is a fact, (and this is knock AGAINST the Hulk-honestly), that when you dumb down most any Hulk opponent to point where all they can simply do is exchange blows with him *** for tat, W/O OTHER SKILLS involved, Hulk should win. erm

bigbran
hahahahah, no! no
seriously, tell me how hulk will win?
will he ko him?
if you want me to show you how thanos will win i will, but right now, explain yourself.

bigbran
is that a no then?

BobbyD
Originally posted by bigbran
hahahahah, no! no
seriously, tell me how hulk will win?
will he ko him?
if you want me to show you how thanos will win i will, but right now, explain yourself.

Okay, Thanos' immortality notwithstanding, Hulk would take him down under these circumstances. You got me thinking...yes, I forgot about a little certain something.

bigbran
did i say anything about immortality?

bigbran
heres some classic thanos for you.
warlock.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/77/warlock7isiq6.th.jpg
surfer.
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2605/cpu4dm9.th.jpg
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9356/cpu5uk3.th.jpg
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4207/cpu6do6.th.jpg
wait.. doesnt hulk have trouble hurting surfer?

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/920/imq7v5pw6.th.jpg

and a little something to show some team battleing
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/8408/imq7bdif8.th.jpg
i got tons more!!! this isnt even cracking the surface.

BobbyD
Originally posted by bigbran
heres some classic thanos for you.
warlock.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/77/warlock7isiq6.th.jpg
surfer.
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2605/cpu4dm9.th.jpg
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9356/cpu5uk3.th.jpg
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4207/cpu6do6.th.jpg
wait.. doesnt hulk have trouble hurting surfer?

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/920/imq7v5pw6.th.jpg

and a little something to show some team battleing
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/8408/imq7bdif8.th.jpg
i got tons more!!! this isnt even cracking the surface.


Okay, while your scans are nice and cute...I think you're missing the point of the thread, which is to say that Thanos is virtually "dumbed down" in a manner to lose this fight to Hulk. I don't care that your scans show him tossing Hulk around like a sack of potatoes with other formidable foes for help. This means nothing to me, and I'm fully aware of this particular story. Go back to the original thread. The thread maker made it virtually Hulk vs a brick (w/o Thanos' other atttibutes/skills).

Soleran
I feel fairly certain Thanos would sing a lullaby to Hulk and when he gets ready to nappy poo, Thanos will crush him like a [email protected]

bigbran
Originally posted by BobbyD
Okay, while your scans are nice and cute...I think you're missing the point of the thread, which is to say that Thanos is virtually "dumbed down" in a manner to lose this fight to Hulk. I don't care that your scans show him tossing Hulk around like a sack of potatoes with other formidable foes for help. This means nothing to me, and I'm fully aware of this particular story. Go back to the original thread. The thread maker made it virtually Hulk vs a brick (w/o Thanos' other atttibutes/skills). ahh, im the threadmaker, and thanos would not be just a brick either, hes not dumb like 90% of bricks.
he hits harder than hulk, what is hulk going to do to hurt him?
or are you going to bring out one scan of thanos saying he avoided a fight with hulk, because ive got scans of hiim owning hulk.

hulk vs a brick, eh?

no its thanos vs potatoes, because thats how hulk is going to drop. ok lets look at the ways hulk is going to beat him, first he has to do more than this.
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2219/thanos15jm4.th.jpg
and then hes going to have to put him down.
or he could just call in rhino and make him smart....
even thanos had rhino shittiing his pants, after he demolished super skrull.
thanos has years of experience in h2h. and he could very well end it in one blow.
or if hulk is enraged, 2.
thanos has honed his skills for years, hes no slouch in h2h.
and how will hulk beat him? like really, i really want to know.
is he going to ko him, many have tried, only 1 or 2 have suceeded.
and your forgetting hulk doesnt have his lightspeed in this fight..... eek!

HisMajestyAC43
i need to see some scans of hulk beating thanos h2h before its even a remote possibility.

yes hulk is strong, but that is the only, and i mean only, thing going for him here. and in all reality, hulk's strength at base level is nowhere near thanos's strength at base level. durability goes to thanos, he has taken some of the harshest beatings in the universe and shrugged them off. and in h2h skill, you must remeber that thanos trained gamora. gamora as in the deadliest female in the universe... thanos knows how to fight. thanos obviously knows how hulk works, or at least to an extent, because he has said before that fighting hulk was something he had tried to avoid, so more than likely he knows that hulk's strength grows through anger. thanos, being the genius that he is, would more than likely devise a method of keeping hulk calm during the fight, so that he could make quick work of him.

thanos should take the majority in this fight. i'd say 7-8/10.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Soleran
I feel fairly certain Thanos would sing a lullaby to Hulk and when he gets ready to nappy poo, Thanos will crush him like a [email protected]

Yes, under normal circumstances.......

bigbran
Originally posted by BobbyD
Okay, while your scans are nice and cute...I think you're missing the point of the thread, which is to say that Thanos is virtually "dumbed down" in a manner to lose this fight to Hulk. I don't care that your scans show him tossing Hulk around like a sack of potatoes with other formidable foes for help. This means nothing to me, and I'm fully aware of this particular story. Go back to the original thread. The thread maker made it virtually Hulk vs a brick (w/o Thanos' other atttibutes/skills). dumbed down? yes he is, if i wanted him to lose, id take away his his strength to spiderman levels, and put his blasts at cyke levels.
ive dumbed him down enough, so it didnt look like spite, and only gave thanos one or 2 of his natural abilities.
i still want to know how hulk wins.

BobbyD
Originally posted by bigbran
ahh, im the threadmaker..........hulk doesnt have his lightspeed in this fight..... eek!


embarrasment oooops.......missed that part. big grin


Apparently, I didn't fully read the thread.

bag

Dalak
Fun Spite thread you got going here. Alot of these going up I've noticed and hardly any are deleted. Odd.

thisredbox
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
i need to see some scans of hulk beating thanos h2h before its even a remote possibility.

yes hulk is strong, but that is the only, and i mean only, thing going for him here. and in all reality, hulk's strength at base level is nowhere near thanos's strength at base level. durability goes to thanos, he has taken some of the harshest beatings in the universe and shrugged them off. and in h2h skill, you must remeber that thanos trained gamora. gamora as in the deadliest female in the universe... thanos knows how to fight. thanos obviously knows how hulk works, or at least to an extent, because he has said before that fighting hulk was something he had tried to avoid, so more than likely he knows that hulk's strength grows through anger. thanos, being the genius that he is, would more than likely devise a method of keeping hulk calm during the fight, so that he could make quick work of him.

thanos should take the majority in this fight. i'd say 7-8/10.



even with the restrictions, thanos is still smarter than hulk, and brute force isnt the only thing that counts in a h2h fight. thanos is a master strategist and more than capable of outsmarting hulk at every turn. thanos would more than likely use intellect to trick, decieve and confuse hulk, rather than go blow-for-blow with him.

thanos 8/10

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dalak
Fun Spite thread you got going here. Alot of these going up I've noticed and hardly any are deleted. Odd.

How can any thread Hulk gets put into be considered a spite thread, if The Hulk has unlimited anger, strength, durability, stamina, speed, etc?

Dalak
Originally posted by Soujaboy
How can any thread Hulk gets put into be considered a spite thread, if The Hulk has unlimited anger, strength, durability, stamina, speed, etc?

Who besides SC and Hulk Haters havs said Hulk has unlimited speed?

Spite.

bigbran
i said hulk doesnt get his speed in this fight.

bigbran
bump.

King KAM
Thanos would ebarace hulk in a fist fight, considering thanos wouldnt let the stupid brute lay a hand on him.

Thanos_1971
Exactly

Accel
Originally posted by Apolloknight
But you said





So how can anyone beat somebody with Limitless Anger, which leads to Limitless Strength, Stamina and Durability.
What oly said, if they take him out before any of those factors become a threat.
Originally posted by Apolloknight
But he withstood Blows from Drax with the Power Gem??????!!!!!!! eek!
Thanos didn't do too badly against Champ with the PG physically and Champ was owned badly by Drax when he didn't wear it.
Originally posted by Soujaboy
How can any thread Hulk gets put into be considered a spite thread, if The Hulk has unlimited anger, strength, durability, stamina, speed, etc?
Unlimited speed?

Avalonofthewind
Considering that it's only H2H (ie no trickery, gadgets..etc) then Savage stands a pretty decent chance. Thanos durability is to energy, physically he can be hurt, and that is savage Hulks specialty.

MJOILNIR
You know if the fight went long enough?????? All jokes aside Hulk can get pretty damn strong. Im not saying Hulks gonna win every fight or a majority but I can see Thanos making Hulk look bad at first, gloating a little to long then catching a punch that sends him to the next solar system. Hulk can theoretically get strong enough to do about anything strength wise.

doomsday49
aw man these are two of my boys. In a ring out match: Hulk. In an open environment: thanos. You never know what the mad titan has in his head; which is actually more scary than his power.

bigbran
hulk doesnt win this fight.

bigbran
Thanos wins.

Accel
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Considering that it's only H2H (ie no trickery, gadgets..etc) then Savage stands a pretty decent chance. Thanos durability is to energy, physically he can be hurt, and that is savage Hulks specialty.
That's basically how I see it. Hulk's not necessarily going to win, but he can.

Dinalfos
Did Savage and Thanos ever met?

Accel
No. Just Prof. Hulk and some other random incarnation.

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel
No. Just Prof. Hulk and some other random incarnation. How do you know, it's just some random incarnation?

bigbran
Originally posted by bigbran
Thanos wins.

SpunkySmurph
You had to bump this? sad

bigbran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
You had to bump this? sad You bet.

Anonimator
Thanos i think

juggernaut66666
whistling
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=85157929fi8.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=99415456lx9.jpg

Jyppe
This is pretty much the definition of spite. I don't like Hulk at all (After all he pwns my favourite characters roll eyes (sarcastic) ) but Spite threads are supposed to get locked around here, no matter how funny or sarcastic.

xmeat
hulk

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk
Loses.
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
whistling
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=85157929fi8.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=99415456lx9.jpg

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Loses. hulk can beat that onslaught kills thanos.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk can beat that onslaught kills thanos.
Hulk only "beat" Onslaught because he wanted his armor cracked and the explosion of the crack Ko'd Hulk and separated him from Banner.
Read comics.......

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hulk only "beat" Onslaught because he wanted his armor cracked and the explosion of the crack Ko'd Hulk and separated him from Banner.
Read comics....... onslaught never said that you read the damn comic.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
onslaught never said that you read the damn comic.
Yup he said it read it again.

Edit:Cyclops and Thor also craked Onslaught's armor.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yup he said it read it again.

Edit:Cyclops and Thor also craked Onslaught's armor. no they didn't this is just another attempt on you doubting hulks feat thor only cracked a part to release xavier.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by xmeat
onslaught never said that you read the damn comic. show him the scans with onslaught saying he wanted hulk to break his armor

bigbran
Down...

tkitna
I cant see Thanos losing this. He should beat Hulk down rather quickly.

As for Hulk, I never understood the unlimited anger aspect of the character. Wouldnt you think that you could only get so mad before you had a heart attack or blackout?

I know, its a fantasy world and a comic book character.

Rewmac
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk can beat that onslaught kills thanos. Onslaught let him do that. Readthe comic.

Also so you actually comparing Onslaught to Thanos??? confused

TricksterPriest
You haven't been here long, or you just came back. Xmeat has claimed War Hulk could beat Thanos AND Darkseid. AT THE SAME TIME. laughing

Rewmac
Quote me the post.

Hercules
Originally posted by Rewmac
Quote me the post.

I can link you to the thread, its full of xmeat goodness.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/442781_1-warhulk-vs-thanos-and-darkseid

enjoy!

FearOfBlood
Pretty Pathetic. If you read Thanos Quest you'd know the question to your answer.

1) Champion with the power gem is compared to the hulk
2) Thanos clearly admits he fears the Green Giant "a conflict ...."
3) Champion states also that Thanos can't hyde himslef under tech for ever. When the barrier goes down, Thanos is dead. (And yes, whatch please Thanos expression of fear when the barrier tech starts to break...)

HTH combat ?

it depends how angry is the hulk and which version we're talking about

Savage Hulk or Mindless Hulk or Byrne's animal wins any time

Merged Hulk wins 4-5/10

Mr Fixit loses 3-4/10

juggernaut66666
w00tw00t
Fear Of Blood has arrived!!!!!!!

bigbran
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Pretty Pathetic. If you read Thanos Quest you'd know the question to your answer.

1) Champion with the power gem is compared to the hulk
2) Thanos clearly admits he fears the Green Giant "a conflict ...."
3) Champion states also that Thanos can't hyde himslef under tech for ever. When the barrier goes down, Thanos is dead. (And yes, whatch please Thanos expression of fear when the barrier tech starts to break...)
I had just ripped this apart yesterday.
Oh please... still using that?
Well... did you know?
That that was before Thanos had even met Hulk.
He probably was on an online board and heard you talking, and he thought Hulk was an abstract.

Also, not to mention that, that contridicts all of Thanos's other showings, of him not being afraid of top level cosmic beings.

Also, of course, evidence.
He insults Hulk, when he has his own back turned.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7843/infintywars0434ft3.th.jpg



Hulk, and Earth heroes can't break the shield...
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6271/quasar3814of2.th.jpg

Thanos and Warlock do it in one shot.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7605/quasar3816zt8.th.jpg

What's the first thing he does?
Go after Hulk and Thing, insulting them.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/135/quasar3817ou3.th.jpg



Of course...
"Strange, lease your dog, or I will."
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/756/theend2km9.th.jpg

He is so scared of Hulk... he gets between him and Namor, and puts them both in bubbles they can't break out.
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9718/theend3qz2.th.jpg



This is quite interesting actually.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9588/xha98p17fj8.th.jpg

The funny thing is... that he was actually planning on giving HULK POWER.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3678/xha98p25mz4.th.jpg



Can't go out without this...
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5559/xha98p30qd1.th.jpg

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5310/xha98p31pl9.th.jpg

Thanos is shitting his pants at the sheer mention of HULK!

swerve1988
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Pretty Pathetic. If you read Thanos Quest you'd know the question to your answer.

1) Champion with the power gem is compared to the hulk
2) Thanos clearly admits he fears the Green Giant "a conflict ...."
3) Champion states also that Thanos can't hyde himslef under tech for ever. When the barrier goes down, Thanos is dead. (And yes, whatch please Thanos expression of fear when the barrier tech starts to break...)

HTH combat ?

it depends how angry is the hulk and which version we're talking about

Savage Hulk or Mindless Hulk or Byrne's animal wins any time

Merged Hulk wins 4-5/10

Mr Fixit loses 3-4/10



i think joe fixit stalemates..thats it

any other hulk takes the majority

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by swerve1988
i think joe fixit stalemates..thats it

any other hulk takes the majority
nutnut

bigbran
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
HTH combat ?

it depends how angry is the hulk and which version we're talking about

Savage Hulk or Mindless Hulk or Byrne's animal wins any time

Merged Hulk wins 4-5/10

Mr Fixit loses 3-4/10 There is more...

Like here for example:
Read what SAVAGE Hulk says.
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3002/story2page035uxdp1.th.jpg

Now, Hulk is a strong guy... but Surfer's just too durible.

Thanos, on the other hand...
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2605/cpu4dm9.th.jpg

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9356/cpu5uk3.th.jpg

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4207/cpu6do6.th.jpg
He beat Surfer to an inch of his life, and only kept him alive, so he could bring him as a trophy to Death. He even restored Surfer's power later on, but that is neither here, nor there.


Hulk has hit people really far around Earth...
Of course... he's a strong guy.
Thanos...
From Saturn to Earth:
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4590/85157929fi8.th.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7290/99415456lx9.th.jpg

Now Saturn... just read the minimum distance from Saturn to Earth.
http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/link=/saturn/statistics.html

That is the minimum.
Who knows how far he hit him, but that is at least how far he hit him.


Also, I still have the fight with Tyrant (with proof of it being his own power)... should put any doubt of Thanos beating Hulk in h2h to rest...
The hell with it.
*too many for thumbnails*

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/598/fight161hl5.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4408/fight162zq0.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5883/fight163bz7.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9520/fight164ml5.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/8624/fight165yb5.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6374/fight166fv6.jpg
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1329/tyrant28js8.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/989/fight168fe4.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9456/fight169yj8.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9951/fight1610lc3.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6790/fight1611nx6.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8752/fight1612ug6.jpg

Yes, he does have the orb, but...
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/9885/tyrant3536qg3.th.jpg

He had powered himself up with the orb's power after the fight!
*something that seems to be left out of most of his fights*

Oh ya... that was after the Blood and Thunder arc, and after the Infinity War affair.
So, he was more powerful.



You know, it's pretty bad when all I have to do is repost an argument to take apart what you say.

Do Hulk fans just go and talk about Thanos quest, and forget every other showing?
Really...

Wait... how in the blue hell does Fixit even... nevermind...

Hercules
Originally posted by bigbran
I had just ripped this apart yesterday.
Oh please... still using that?
Well... did you know?
That that was before Thanos had even met Hulk.
He probably was on an online board and heard you talking, and he thought Hulk was an abstract.

Also, not to mention that, that contridicts all of Thanos's other showings, of him not being afraid of top level cosmic beings.

Also, of course, evidence.
He insults Hulk, when he has his own back turned.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7843/infintywars0434ft3.th.jpg





Hulk, and Earth heroes can't break the shield...
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6271/quasar3814of2.th.jpg

Thanos and Warlock do it in one shot.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/7605/quasar3816zt8.th.jpg

What's the first thing he does?
Go after Hulk and Thing, insulting them.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/135/quasar3817ou3.th.jpg



Of course...
"Strange, lease your dog, or I will."
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/756/theend2km9.th.jpg

He is so scared of Hulk... he gets between him and Namor, and puts them both in bubbles they can't break out.
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9718/theend3qz2.th.jpg



This is quite interesting actually.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/9588/xha98p17fj8.th.jpg

The funny thing is... that he was actually planning on giving HULK POWER.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3678/xha98p25mz4.th.jpg



Can't go out without this...
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5559/xha98p30qd1.th.jpg

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5310/xha98p31pl9.th.jpg

Thanos is shitting his pants at the sheer mention of HULK!

I was just about respond to fearofblood with, "wait till bigbran see's this", when you posted that.

So instead I will just say.

OWNED!

juggernaut66666
Bran don't so stupid his mind cannot comprehend so much information it will fry instantly.

Hercules
Originally posted by bigbran
There is more...

Like here for example:
Read what SAVAGE Hulk says.
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3002/story2page035uxdp1.th.jpg

Now, Hulk is a strong guy... but Surfer's just too durible.

Thanos, on the other hand...
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2605/cpu4dm9.th.jpg

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9356/cpu5uk3.th.jpg

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4207/cpu6do6.th.jpg
He beat Surfer to an inch of his life, and only kept him alive, so he could bring him as a trophy to Death. He even restored Surfer's power later on, but that is neither here, nor there.


Hulk has hit people really far around Earth...
Of course... he's a strong guy.
Thanos...
From Saturn to Earth:
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4590/85157929fi8.th.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7290/99415456lx9.th.jpg

Now Saturn... just read the minimum distance from Saturn to Earth.
http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/link=/saturn/statistics.html

That is the minimum.
Who knows how far he hit him, but that is at least how far he hit him.


Also, I still have the fight with Tyrant (with proof of it being his own power)... should put any doubt of Thanos beating Hulk in h2h to rest...
The hell with it.
*too many for thumbnails*

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/598/fight161hl5.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4408/fight162zq0.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5883/fight163bz7.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9520/fight164ml5.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/8624/fight165yb5.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6374/fight166fv6.jpg
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1329/tyrant28js8.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/989/fight168fe4.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9456/fight169yj8.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9951/fight1610lc3.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6790/fight1611nx6.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8752/fight1612ug6.jpg

Yes, he does have the orb, but...
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/9885/tyrant3536qg3.th.jpg

He had powered himself up with the orb's power after the fight!
*something that seems to be left out of most of his fights*

Oh ya... that was after the Blood and Thunder arc, and after the Infinity War affair.
So, he was more powerful.



You know, it's pretty bad when all I have to do is repost an argument to take apart what you say.

Do Hulk fans just go and talk about Thanos quest, and forget every other showing?
Really...

Wait... how in the blue hell does Fixit even... nevermind...

Ok, now your just curbstomping him!

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by bigbran
There is more...

Like here for example:
Read what SAVAGE Hulk says.
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3002/story2page035uxdp1.th.jpg

Now, Hulk is a strong guy... but Surfer's just too durible.

Thanos, on the other hand...
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2605/cpu4dm9.th.jpg

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9356/cpu5uk3.th.jpg

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4207/cpu6do6.th.jpg
He beat Surfer to an inch of his life, and only kept him alive, so he could bring him as a trophy to Death. He even restored Surfer's power later on, but that is neither here, nor there.


Hulk has hit people really far around Earth...
Of course... he's a strong guy.
Thanos...
From Saturn to Earth:
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4590/85157929fi8.th.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7290/99415456lx9.th.jpg

Now Saturn... just read the minimum distance from Saturn to Earth.
http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/link=/saturn/statistics.html

That is the minimum.
Who knows how far he hit him, but that is at least how far he hit him.


Also, I still have the fight with Tyrant (with proof of it being his own power)... should put any doubt of Thanos beating Hulk in h2h to rest...
The hell with it.
*too many for thumbnails*

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/598/fight161hl5.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4408/fight162zq0.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5883/fight163bz7.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9520/fight164ml5.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/8624/fight165yb5.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6374/fight166fv6.jpg
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1329/tyrant28js8.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/989/fight168fe4.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9456/fight169yj8.jpg
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9951/fight1610lc3.jpg
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6790/fight1611nx6.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8752/fight1612ug6.jpg

Yes, he does have the orb, but...
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/9885/tyrant3536qg3.th.jpg

He had powered himself up with the orb's power after the fight!
*something that seems to be left out of most of his fights*

Oh ya... that was after the Blood and Thunder arc, and after the Infinity War affair.
So, he was more powerful.



You know, it's pretty bad when all I have to do is repost an argument to take apart what you say.

Do Hulk fans just go and talk about Thanos quest, and forget every other showing?
Really...

Wait... how in the blue hell does Fixit even... nevermind...


In that issue the Hulk beat a more powerful Thanos clone. Good tattic, you just owned yourself.

juggernaut66666
From where the **** did you get he was more powerful?
He also needed the help of X-man to "handle" him and he didn't beat him he just tossed him through a portal.

bigbran
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
In that issue the Hulk beat a more powerful Thanos clone. Good tattic, you just owned yourself. Good tactic, he only knocked him into a portal. Not beat.

He was also powered up by X-Man (you know, the psi shielding that allows X-Man to slug it out with people on the range of Hulk's strenth), and did you just say that a Thanos clone is more powerful than the real deal?

The only Thanos clones worth a mention to Thanos, are the ones with their own name... even then...


I believe you owned yourself, when you tried to respond, only answered one scan, and, when you said I owned myself.
Oh, and when you missed the point, that I took apart, that you tried to make.
Actually... you didn't even quote the right post...

I am aware of what Hulk did, but if even a weak Thanos clone can put Hulk down with virtually one pussy hit... how scared do you think Thanos is of Hulk?

My point was made, Thanos is NOT SCARED OF HULK. You ignored the rest of the scans. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.