Vader vs. Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deicide
Darth Vader versus Lord Voldemort

plain and simple

close er out if u want, both characters were in books and movies. smile

Sith'ari
Voldemort, probably. Vader will find it very difficult to defend aginst Voldemort (killing curse among other things), and if Voldemort makes good use of his teleportation, Vader probably won't be able to do jack to him. However the force could possibly give Vader the advantage. It's very hard to determine.

kamikz
Doesn't Voldemort need spells? In that case Vader could just choke him or break his neck, before he can spell a word... He will also be able to sense where he teleports...

Tangible God
Before this gets closed I'll say Voldemort for either Suit or Human Vader. But if Vader could just get that saber toss or Force Push or Choke...

Sith'ari
'Doesn't Voldemort need spells? In that case Vader could just choke him or break his neck, before he can spell a word...'

Voldemort can perform the spell without speaking the words...

'He will also be able to sense where he teleports...'

Possibly... That's what I meant when I said that the force could give Vader the edge.

Tangible God
You don't need to speak the words without casting a spell. I don't know about the Avada Kedavra specifically, but a great deal of other harmful spells are in Voldemort's array.

Advent
Who the hell is 'Voldemort'?

Archangelysses
Vader quickly raises his left hand and force chokes Voldemort while executing a lightning fast flick with his right to send his Lightsaber flipping through the air. The crimson light of the blade whirls through the night, spilling its bloodshine across the ground as it speeds towards it's target. Recognising the danger, Voldemort hastily extends his wand and with the last ounce of his strength, forces wind through his rapidly decreasing larynx.

"Avara Kedavra"

The blast hits Vader directly in the torso and the terrifying sound of his electrically assisted breathing is suddenly cut off. The silence following this shattering developement is almost tangible and seems to weigh heavily on those present as they watch the Dark Lord of the Sith slowly fall forward onto his knees. Yet, even kneeling in defeat, his ravaged body dead in the heartbeat that the curse slammed into him, the twin reflective black pools, set as eyes within the helmet that struck fear into an infinite number of souls on countless worlds, display one final moment forever imprinted on those who witnessed it.

As gravity finally claims the ruined husk of the man that had once been a prodigious child pilot, a frustrated and misunderstood padawan, a roguish and cunning Jedi Knight and an altogether vicious and merciless Lord of the Sith. It is not the sight of the final fall this man is making, it is not the way that time seems to have slowed as the once overwhelming body now topples forward onto the ground, to lie still forever. No, the image that will forever be burned into the minds of all present is this.

For the vision displayed for only that short period of time, is the reflection of Lord Voldemort, his proud, haughtly yet slightly reptilian face is a study of shock. For lying, now discarded in the grass behind the wizard, is the hilt of a deactivated lightsaber.

Sith'ari
This is actually a really close battle.
Both combatants have extremely powerful attacks imo; Vader - choke, Voldemort - killing spell. Vader's connection to the force could actually grant him victory, but I'm still uncertain whether Vader would be able to handle Voldemort's teleportation. Voldemort also likely has many more abilties that we don't know of, and he can only become more powerful in the next book while Vader's power is basically definite.

Sith'ari
Originally posted by Advent
Who the hell is 'Voldemort'?

laughing You're kidding right?

Archangelysses
With an almost inaudible sigh, the being that was once Tom Marvolo Riddle, heir of Salazar Slytherin, and commonly known to all as Lord Voldemort, slowly sags and then splits along a seam that stretches from his left shoulder to his right hip. These two halves of what was once whole seem to almost crumple like a house of cards that has lost its support.

For even before the Dark Lord of the Sith had begun his final fall from grace towards an unforgiving and uncaring ground. Those twin portals of darkness had already bore mute testimony to the death of his final enemy.

Without a single word being spoken, those that were present, and bore witness to such a battle of titanic proportions, turned away as one. Almost reverently they departed the site of this final battle of Dark Lords. Neither caring to paw over the remains of the dead or to view any further the two motionless forms, of what were once the most feared beings in the galaxy. Instead trusting to nature, to the wild, to slowly reclaim and forever hide within its lush foliage all evidence of the events of this night.

Archangelysses
Sorry,

vs forum I know

Not story telling time

but it sounded so COOOOOLLL

Swirly Girl
Originally posted by Archangelysses
With an almost inaudible sigh, the being that was once Tom Marvolo Riddle, heir of Salazar Slytherin, and commonly known to all as Lord Voldemort, slowly sags and then splits along a seam that stretches from his left shoulder to his right hip. These two halves of what was once whole seem to almost crumple like a house of cards that has lost its support.

For even before the Dark Lord of the Sith had begun his final fall from grace towards an unforgiving and uncaring ground. Those twin portals of darkness had already bore mute testimony to the death of his final enemy.

Without a single word being spoken, those that were present, and bore witness to such a battle of titanic proportions, turned away as one. Almost reverently they departed the site of this final battle of Dark Lords. Neither caring to paw over the remains of the dead or to view any further the two motionless forms, of what were once the most feared beings in the galaxy. Instead trusting to nature, to the wild, to slowly reclaim and forever hide within its lush foliage all evidence of the events of this night.

Titanic? I'm presuming that Vader can block spells and the like, but the sheer amount of firepower is going to overwhelm Vader.

Archangelysses
Sorry,

vs forum I know

Not story telling time

but it sounded so COOOOOLLL

Archangelysses
Vader quickly raises his left hand and force chokes Voldemort while executing a lightning fast flick with his right to send his Lightsaber flipping through the air. The crimson light of the blade whirls through the night, spilling its bloodshine across the ground as it speeds towards it's target. Recognising the danger, Voldemort hastily extends his wand and with the last ounce of his strength, forces wind through his rapidly decreasing larynx.

"Avara Kedavra"

The blast hits Vader directly in the torso and the terrifying sound of his electrically assisted breathing is suddenly cut off. The silence following this shattering developement is almost tangible and seems to weigh heavily on those present as they watch the Dark Lord of the Sith slowly fall forward onto his knees. Yet, even kneeling in defeat, his ravaged body dead in the heartbeat that the curse slammed into him, the twin reflective black pools, set as eyes within the helmet that struck fear into an infinite number of souls on countless worlds, display one final moment forever imprinted on those who witnessed it.

As gravity finally claims the ruined husk of the man that had once been a prodigious child pilot, a frustrated and misunderstood padawan, a roguish and cunning Jedi Knight and an altogether vicious and merciless Lord of the Sith. It is not the sight of the final fall this man is making, it is not the way that time seems to have slowed as the once overwhelming body now topples forward onto the ground, to lie still forever. No, the image that will forever be burned into the minds of all present is this.

For the vision displayed for only that short period of time, is the reflection of Lord Voldemort, his proud, haughtly yet slightly reptilian face is a study of shock. For lying, now discarded in the grass behind the wizard, is the hilt of a deactivated lightsaber.

Archangelysses

Archangelysses
Sorry for double posting but wanted the two parts to be together. Then you get to read it as one.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

kamikz
Double posting? It was four posts in a row...

Sith'ari
lol

Archangelysses
Then again I am sorry Kamikz

Archangelysses
In a way I guess I wanted to put an entry into a vs forum that was not something just cold and logical and this>that. So I thought I would put it in a way that showed their top powers in a battle which ultimately in my opinion would result in a double KO

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Then it still would be more chilling if a somewhat mournfull Sidious comes claiming the body of his former apprentice...as sort of defeat for him too.
Losing the black treasure-box of the Sith is kinda ironic!

Nice one though......

Archangelysses
My thanks for the compliment

Would have a ROTS style ending with Sidious

*smacks head with hand*

Shoulda thoughta that

J.M FcThumbs-Up
My thanks for the compliment

Would have a ROTS style ending with Sidious

*smacks head with hand*

Shoulda thoughta that

Well, you can do it....do it like George, make it a Special Edition!!!!!

Archangelysses
laughing laughing out loud laughing

Flamboyant4Life
Voldemort would kick Vader's ass.

coolmovies
yes voldamort would say look at me becouse am going to kill u vader lollz

Admiral Akbar
Who says these spells will even affect Vader?

((The_Anomaly))
Who says this stupid thread is against the rules and will be closed?

Advent
Who says "who in the hell is Voldemort"? I did. Who in the hell, or rather, what in the hell is a "Voldemort"?

Swirly Girl
Harry Potter villain, my dear Motoko.

Advent
God bless you, milady, you are a messiah.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Who says these spells will even affect Vader? The laws of science fiction and magic.

Duh.

Escape81
a. This'll get locked.

b. Lord 'I can kill people with one word' Voldemort versus Lord 'I can choke people across the room' Vader. So, while they both pwn, you've got the most powerful Dark wizard (and possibly the most powerful wizard in general, bar Dumbledore) versus just a really powerful Sith Lord who would require close quarters or some added agility to keep up with Voldemort.

Curses can be dodged, yes, but considering how Voldemort is also the best HP duelist (also bar Dumbledore), whereas Vader has a few superiors in the movies, I'd say that Voldemort would eventually just blast him out of existence.

xxxpoppunker182
i say vader killing spells or no killing spells "the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant when compared to the power of the force"

vader doest have to be looking or even near his opponent to start choking them and after he gets the grip on depending where voldomort is he'll just slash his saber threw him.

but then again voldo did split his soul 7 times as to stay alive forever. but if it's just a stright battle whoever dies is dead vader all the way

Deus Venèficus
*get's a post in*

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Akira99
This is a very good fight imo. Well done Deicide!
I would have to say Vader.
Naturally being a wizard Voldemort would need his wand though he can utter spells without words but Vader would use the force to dissipate the Avada Kedavra curse and probably any other curse. Voldemort's spell managed to blow that horse statue to bits in 5th book but Vader can deflect blaster bolts which probably packs the same amount of punch. And Vader would probably snatch his wand and break it.
However, Voldemort did have telekinetic ability it was said from an early age though I doubt it is high a calibre as Lord Vaders.
Then theres the idea that Voldemort can't really die - being choked for some reason I can't imagine killing him. Being ranked among best wizard duelers of his time Voldemort could probably do anything he could think of in combat. He'd use some spell to prevent it. But maybe nothing can stop the force? And even if he did get beheaded with a lightsaber he probably wouldn't be gone for good. But then that would be winning the fight from a certain point of view
I'd have to say Vader

Borbarad
Originally posted by Escape81
a. This'll get locked.

Agree.

Curses can be dodged, yes. But given that Voldemort technically can "teleport" around at will he could just ram his wand into Vader's back and kill him with a single curse. Aside of this Vader would most likely put his lightsaber up against an incoming spell (Oh...Looks like a blaster bolt) or maybe his "bare" hand - which would either leave him with a destroyed saber or kill him. Teleport and instakill curse would give Voldemort the edge here.

Captain REX
Impossible to determine, and Voldemort isn't from Star Wars.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.