Captain America vs. batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soxfn89
Captain america is probably the more skilled fighter but in this battle each character gets a week of prep time and access to all vehicles and weapons. Both characters have pretty good technology. Who do you think it would be?

batdude123
no expression

Batman 10/10.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by soxfn89
Captain america is probably the more skilled fighter but in this battle each character gets a week of prep time and access to all vehicles and weapons. Both characters have pretty good technology. Who do you think it would be?

How is this even fair in the slightest?

Really. I'm serious.

Batman wins 10000000000000000/10.

Apolloknight

You just gave batman prep time, my god man what have you done???? confused

soxfn89
Originally posted by Apolloknight
You just gave batman prep time, my god man what have you done???? confused

Youre cayin cap couldnt do anything effective with prep time

Dinalfos
People should realize that the most interesting kind of battle between street levelers is 100% prepless. But yeah, that has been done. So....

Batman wins.

batdude123

Captain America is NOT a super genius like Batman is. He's the brains of the JLA. It's like pitting a guy with downsyndrome against a guy with an IQ of 140 (even though Batman's IQ is well over 200, this is just an analogy no expression ) in a prep fight against one another. wink

Dinalfos
How can Batman be the brains of the JLA if Superman is supposed to have a supernatural IQ level?

batdude123
Originally posted by Dinalfos
How can Batman be the brains of the JLA if Superman is supposed to have a supernatural IQ level?

Superman is a genius, and he can think at super high speeds, but he's not quite as smart as Bats.

H. S. 6
This thread fails.

Batman 10/10.

batdude123
Bats 50 million/10.

soxfn89
Originally posted by Dinalfos

I think both their brains are well above average. Superman I believe has a photogenic memory and can remember anything hes seen. batman can speak multiple languaes and is the best detective in the world.
SO overall I would say Batman is the brains in the JL

batdude123
I think both their brains are well above average. Superman I believe has a photogenic memory and can remember anything hes seen. batman can speak multiple languaes and is the best detective in the world.
SO overall I would say Batman is the brains in the JL

He COMPLETELY outclasses Captain America in this fight. It's no contest.

Darth Vegas
Batmans wins this.

Victory was a given once it was stated that he was given a whole weeks worth of prep time.

Soljer
*laughs his ass off*

Batman. Every single time. A week of prep? Batman? Against a street leveller? Jesus H. Christ.

Priest
Batman

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
*laughs his ass off*

Batman. Every single time. A week of prep? Batman? Against a street leveller? Jesus H. Christ.

Cosigned.

MJOILNIR
I realized what I did after I gave Loki prep against Iron man. Friend you did the same thing I did. Bats, easily.

badabing
Umm, dude. Batman with a week of prep, hmm.......Oh, Batman has won already.

Juntai
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman is a genius, and he can think at super high speeds, but he's not quite as smart as Bats. Really, the guy who made the phatom zone projector, built a leagion of robots with superpowers and has access to some of the best tech in the universe? I give Batman strategy, not sure about outright smarts though. It's debatable, both have their moments....Superfast brain, superfast reactions, and telescopic, microscopic and x ray visions allow Superman a certain edge.

In JLA they end up with Batman being all the brains even though there's half a dozen super genius' on the team... because its the ONLY thing he really ads to the team besides imput from a human.

Juntai
Btw, Bats wins.

rotiart

Cap vs. Bats.= Cap 6/10
Cap vs. Bats (each with 1 week Prep)= tie
Cap vs. Bats each with access to all weapons and vehicles= batman 8/10

AND WTF DO YOU MEAN THEY BOTH HAVE GOOD TECHNOLOGY, CAP HAS NEVER USED ANYTHING OTHER THAN HIS VIBRANIUM-STEEL SHIELD, HIS PHOTONIC SHIELD, HIS ADAMATIUM SHIELD, A STEEL SHIELD, AND HIS CHAINMAIL ARMOR, GLOVES AND BOOTS!!!!!!!!

you sir are a spiteful, spiteful man.

cap with prep from the wakandan king.. ie.. vibranium mesh suit, boots, gloves... dagger.. mininuke.. That cap could win 4/10... but bats would just activate his omacs to cheat.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Really, the guy who made the phatom zone projector, built a leagion of robots with superpowers and has access to some of the best tech in the universe? I give Batman strategy, not sure about outright smarts though. It's debatable, both have their moments....Superfast brain, superfast reactions, and telescopic, microscopic and x ray visions allow Superman a certain edge.

In JLA they end up with Batman being all the brains even though there's half a dozen super genius' on the team... because its the ONLY thing he really ads to the team besides imput from a human.

I agree that Superman has Batman beat in some categories of smarts. However, it's pretty clear that strategy, deductive reasoning, detective skills, coming up with plans for everybody, and understanding criminal minds for the JLA to cope with the threat is Batman's specialty. The JLA have expressed their dependence on Batman before. I'm sure you've read "JLA: Divided We Fall." wink

Juntai
Yep, I could see that.
And yes, I read the story.
That was also the time of the first storyarc with Queen of Fables, wasnt it?

Avalonofthewind
Bats has prep and access to all his tech?

Phantom zone generator wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Yep, I could see that.
And yes, I read the story.
That was also the time of the first storyarc with Queen of Fables, wasnt it?

Yep, I believe so. Great story. smile

don't shiv

with prep time Cap could make funeral arrangements.

King KAM
Cap brings the Nullifier.

Soljer
Originally posted by King KAM
Cap brings the Nullifier.

Bats Jobber aura makes Cap accidently drop it, and Batman Motherboxes the **** out of him. smile.

Seriously though, what Cap would most likely have access to is SHIELD tech. Through Fury. Nothing that could match the celestial level technology that Batman has. Not to even mention, the prospect of asking to borrow a certain glowing piece of jewelry.

EDIT: But if Batman was allowed to borrow the Lantern's ring, could Steve ask for Mjolnir? He's carried it before...

Maybe that would be an interesting fight, Green Lantern Batman versus Captain Thor.

guy222
bruce

Daredevil1
Batman wins.

Cap has the advantage in stats but Bruce is better with preparation.

bobbi
how is this not a spite thread?

bats obviously

Kurash
batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.