Braindead / Dead Alive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akira99
Anyone seen this zombie horror comedy by Peter Jackson 1992 ?
Possibly the goriest movie I have ever seen . A sumatran rat monkey is taken from Skull Island to New Zealand and this guys elderly mum is bitten by it in a zoo and turns into a zombie. Lionel is determined to care fro her even after she ate his girlfriend's dog and bit many other people. But how long can he keep his new family of zombies hidden in his housw which his uncle wants for himself?
Anyone seen this movie? Your thoughts?

Impediment
Great movie. Lots of blood and gore, yet cheesy and fun. A must for any horror fan.

DeVi| D0do
Best NZ film ever.

rockycairns
Good Film

Nevermind
Originally posted by Impediment
Great movie. Lots of blood and gore, yet cheesy and fun. A must for any horror fan.

I heartly endorse this quote. no expression

Myth
I definitely enjoyed it. Watched it about a month ago.

thegreatrudini
Quality film watch bad taste jacksons first film wink

Wolfie
My favorite zombie film. smile

tabby999
brilliant movie, made for nothing and combined bad humor and horror together beautifully.

SelphieT
it'll make ya laugh, make ya go "ooooooh ouch", and make ya wanna cry......not really.......but damn, this movie is great. There were a lot of parts that made me just go, "OH god!" and start laughing my ass off. I definetly recommend it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.