michael is scarier than any killer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
man michael jackson is sooo scary, because he'll take you into his room and do you so bad that you'll die ...... no expression Happy Dance

Impediment
Choke yourself.

Actually, first quit making inane, babbling, incoherant threads that haven't got shit to do with the forum's category and, therefore, wasting space. Then choke yourself.

tabby999
no expression

SelphieT
Originally posted by Impediment
Choke yourself.

Actually, first quit making inane, babbling, incoherant threads that haven't got shit to do with the forum's category and, therefore, wasting space. Then choke yourself.

thumb up

redcaped
I thought it was Myers...the thread was waiting for me!

cking
Micheal really doesn't look scary, he would only look scary in the dark.

SelphieT
okay, this is about horror MOVIES. Geez, stop talking about Micheal Jackson. Those dumb jokes are only funny for little boys that think they'll get butt raped by him. Ridiculous.

zslick
hahaha yea somthin is scary when someone just woke up and decided to put on a janitor suit and white mask and decide im goin to start killin people killing people today you know what no i want to kill me family oh look a kitchen knife!

cking
Micheal gets less and less scary every movie. he is more intimidating than scary because you can't hurt him one on one. after a while it is like #oh here comes Micheal with his knife he is probably going to kill Laurie again and I can't stop him because I'm a weakling, oh I'm really scared# when it should be like this #look! that man with the mask walking down the street toward us, that murderer killed my daughter, everyone form a mob get any weapon that you can find and destroy him and once we are done with that we will rope his body behind a truck and drag him all across haddonfield, celebrating that the haddonfiled terror is done for good.

Roland
Originally posted by IM_HALF_DEAD06
man michael jackson is sooo scary, because he'll take you into his room and do you so bad that you'll die ...... no expression Happy Dance

dots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.