My Silent Vow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blondie'sday
You are far away but I can feel you. You exsit in my every breath, in every beat of my heart, adding a spectacular sizzle in all the right places. Even when I close my eyes I see your face and I feel the fire of your caress. Your presence is a tangible thing... yet as hard to grasp as the air. I reach for you, but you elude me. Still I can feel you; the softness of a petal, a warm wind on my cheek, a ray in my vision, a distant light that ever draws me near.
In a misty dream I slept with you. As the world spun in the grace of God's hands we were comforted by eachothers nearness. And somewhere in the misty midnight shadows when I encircled my arms around you, and you folded your body perfectly against mine, I knew that neither darkness, nor the uncertainty of night would ever seperate us.
You could give me a kiss that would sizzle me to the core, yet I would not be appeased if you gave me a dozen more. You could hold me close to warm this heart of red, yet you'd find my desier yet not fled. You could visit me at night and please me with your touch. Yet come the dawn I'd want you just as much. You could try something old, or something new and improved, yet my hunger for you could never be removed. You could kiss me, hold me, vow your love for me is true, but no matter what you do I will never get enough of you.

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

And wrong forum.

Opaleye92
Originally posted by blondie'sday
You are far away but I can feel you. You exsit in my every breath, in every beat of my heart, adding a spectacular sizzle in all the right places. Even when I close my eyes I see your face and I feel the fire of your caress. Your presence is a tangible thing... yet as hard to grasp as the air. I reach for you, but you elude me. Still I can feel you; the softness of a petal, a warm wind on my cheek, a ray in my vision, a distant light that ever draws me near.
In a misty dream I slept with you. As the world spun in the grace of God's hands we were comforted by eachothers nearness. And somewhere in the misty midnight shadows when I encircled my arms around you, and you folded your body perfectly against mine, I knew that neither darkness, nor the uncertainty of night would ever seperate us.
You could give me a kiss that would sizzle me to the core, yet I would not be appeased if you gave me a dozen more. You could hold me close to warm this heart of red, yet you'd find my desier yet not fled. You could visit me at night and please me with your touch. Yet come the dawn I'd want you just as much. You could try something old, or something new and improved, yet my hunger for you could never be removed. You could kiss me, hold me, vow your love for me is true, but no matter what you do I will never get enough of you.

cry that was beautiful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.