i think im gona puke READ!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinki_1O1
bonjour i really do feel sick as sick as ... somthing anyway im going to type soting and everyone else can decide what this thread is about well one thing its so not cool to have all these games ok some are fun but others are just weird ok that is all i can think of

Bloigen
herbnone

Roland
no expression

bigbran
i need a better pic... no expression

Bardock42
I opened such a thread a long time ago as well, hehe.

By the way..you look good....

bigbran
thats why i want another pic....

The Pict
Originally posted by bigbran
i need a better pic... no expression

she's 13 mad (if its her)

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by pinki_1O1
bonjour i really do feel sick as sick as ... somthing anyway im going to type soting and everyone else can decide what this thread is about well one thing its so not cool to have all these games ok some are fun but others are just weird ok that is all i can think of

i like ur cleavage.

blink

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Pict
she's 13 mad (if its her)

So what, he's like 15 and she does look good.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
i like ur cleavage.

blink

It is kinda nice.

bigbran
im joking, there fellow. or am i....

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Bardock42
It is kinda nice.

She's got nuthin on Pandora Peaks, but, that's like comparing Blimps and oranges.

Bardock42
She's got nuthin on Pandora Peaks, but, that's like comparing Blimps and oranges. ...okay.

~Da Moose~
...okay.

Yeah.....

The Pict
guys she is just a kid

Bardock42
Yeah.....

She's thirteen...you sicko.

bigbran
So what, he's like 15 and she does look good. just turned. i thank you.

Bardock42
just turned. i thank you.

Welcome...

bigbran
i like how someones being serious, it turns into a oh, shes hot.
f*cking hilarious.

~Da Moose~
guys she is just a kid

Oh for fukks sake, I am not serious....Jaisus....I have no idea what she was saying in her post and I was alluding to it with the offhand remark. mad

The Pict
i like how someones being serious, it turns into a oh, shes hot.
f*cking hilarious.

yeah i find him funny as well.....

~Da Moose~
She's thirteen...you sicko.

I realize for you, that's about 3 years too old, but, in my country, she's waaaayyy too young.

LanceWindu

I can see down your shirt...stupid camera angles remind me of the truth about MySpace.

http://www.drunkreport.com/images/myspacetruth.jpg

Bardock42
guys she is just a kid

A hot one.

Bardock42
I realize for you, that's about 3 years too old, but, in my country, she's waaaayyy too young.

Well, good thing I live in the Netherlands then were my party will pass a law for it soon

bigbran
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I can see down your shirt...stupid camera angles remind me of the truth about MySpace.

http://www.drunkreport.com/images/myspacetruth.jpg laughing laughing laughing

~Da Moose~
Well, good thing I live in the Netherlands then were my party will pass a law for it soon

That's right Pete.

bigbran
shes going to puke, and everyone is commenting on the pic. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Bardock42
shes going to puke, and everyone is commenting on the pic. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Well....and?

bigbran
hey where did she go?
probably off doing a little of this.......

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5892/pukepv7.gif

H. S. 6
laughing

TheKingofKINGS!
bonjour i really do feel sick as sick as ... somthing anyway im going to type soting and everyone else can decide what this thread is about well one thing its so not cool to have all these games ok some are fun but others are just weird ok that is all i can think of I can see down your shirt IBTC-member.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.