Movie Doc Ock vs Movie Batman Begins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Movie Ock- http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/551982193.jpg

vs

Batman Begins- http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/bb12no.png

Black Adam
movie ock.

golem370
Who do you think was smarter

complexbrother
this is a borderline spite thread. Bats gets slaughtered.

golem370
What about Batman Begins Batman,Val Kilmer Batman and Keaton Batman vs Movie Ock

H. S. 6
Originally posted by golem370
What about Batman Begins Batman,Val Kilmer Batman and Keaton Batman vs Movie Ock

Movie Ock still wins, easily.

golem370
He was a badass

Whittdawg92
I think it's so funny when original make their favorite characters a stronger version just so they won't lose.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
I think it's so funny when original make their favorite characters a stronger version just so they won't lose.

what?

The Pict
batman wins if this match has stipulations, prep, hiding areas etc. if this is an open space batman gets a do-in.

Darth Vegas
Prep?

Batman.

Random encounter/no prep?

Doc Ock quite easily.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Black Adam
what? *cough*golem*cough*

golem370
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
*cough*golem*cough*

I might reply to your insult If I understood what the hell you were saying..

Crease
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Prep?

Batman.

Random encounter/no prep?

Doc Ock quite easily.

Even with prep movie Bats gets owned. His prep isn't nearly as nice as comic Bats. His greatest feats in the movie (Stopping the League of Shadows both times) were w/o prep. Morgan Freeman's character outclassed Bruce in prep in that movie. W/o PIS, movie Oct beats most movie heores rather easily. Doc Oct 10/10

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Crease
Even with prep movie Bats gets owned. His prep isn't nearly as nice as comic Bats. His greatest feats in the movie (Stopping the League of Shadows both times) were w/o prep. Morgan Freeman's character outclassed Bruce in prep in that movie. W/o PIS, movie Oct beats most movie heores rather easily. Doc Oct 10/10

Man Doc Oct owns bat in this case 15/10

Dinalfos
Movie Ock is very troubled. Batman could play a few mindgames......

and still get creamed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.