Ghost footage: real or fake?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Look very closely and carefully at the screen, and you can see an kind of apparition of what appears to be a little girl. Also, you have to turn your speakers up so you can hear the weird sounds. It freaked me out a little. But is it real or fake? It looks very, very real to me.

Ghost video

mauler
laughing nice Find!! laughing

coolmovies
lolz nice one

lord xyz
Originally posted by Impediment
Look very closely and carefully at the screen, and you can see an kind of apparition of what appears to be a little girl. Also, you have to turn your speakers up so you can hear the weird sounds. It freaked me out a little. But is it real or fake? It looks very, very real to me.

Ghost video Oh FFS, every knows that. It sucks.

bigbran
jesus i seen that a couple times before and i knew what was cuumming and i still moved back.

Impediment
Originally posted by lord xyz
Oh FFS, every knows that. It sucks.

Some would disagree.

lord xyz
Some would disagree. Some would say llama. no expression

fini
grrr, those things again!!?!?!

Impediment
Yes. Again.

redcaped
I'm tired of ghosts

WrathfulDwarf
I seen this before. First time I just laugh. But there is another of a ghost story that is about 8 minutes long. That one really made me jump off my seat.

mauler
They scare me too sometimes.......doh

H. S. 6
This is older than Jesus.

The Pict
sorry man but its very old

Zatch

Ghost video **** no matter how many times I see that damn clip and know that is coming...I still ****ing jump...piece of shit tape.

The Pict
i was suckered in by the explanation of the tape though

mauler
I see dead people..... embarrasment http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/doh.gif

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by H. S. 6
This is older than Jesus.

Impediment
Well, I never saw it. I didnt think there'd be criticism.

The Pict
sorry dude

BlackSunshine
I don't give a sh*t HOW old this video is. This is my first time seeing it. I screamed like a b*tch! I'm not kidding.

.....I wouldnt even look at the screen when we showed it to Imps sister! laughing

Leo.M
I won't sleep happy today cry

BlackSunshine
laughing I laughed so hard afterwards it brought tears to my eyes.

DarkC

Ghost video
As soon as I saw the car, I closed it.

Impediment
Such negativity....................erm Fine. Close the thread then.

Clovie
I knew it's something like that b

ut I still got scared and almost fallen off from a chair cry

oh. and it's not funny at all bawling

vraya the great

Ghost video I found it. It came in around the end and I will admit that that was very hard to see roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX

Ghost video once i saw the car and the forest, i jus x'ed it out. An old hag is gonna pop out and scare the shit outta you. very old find but iight

aclj
The "ghost" kind of looks like a blowup doll

ILoveMyDaniel
Oh this is a different video than I thought but...still no matter, it startled me but nothing more.

BlackSunshine
Such negativity....................erm Fine. Close the thread then.

Dont pay attention to their negativity. No need to close it. smile At least I dont think so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.