Israel and Lebanon - WHAT IS THIS CARNAGE REALLY ALL ABOUT ... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
David Icke Newsletter, July 23rd 2006

WHAT IS THIS CARNAGE REALLY ALL ABOUT ... ?

THE STORY THAT SO VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE THE RESEARCH OR THE GUTS TO TELL

By David Icke
www.davidicke.com/headlines

I want to continue where I left off last week because after seven more days of constant propaganda over what is now a full blown war in the Middle East some balance and background is desperately required here.

We keep being told that the conflict was started by Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in the Gaza Strip when a total of three Israeli soldiers were kidnapped. Bullshit. What is happening is the latest outbreak of hostilities that began when the Rothschild dynasty targeted what was then Arab Palestine to be what it called a 'Homeland for the Jews'.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/july/rothschild.JPG

The Rothschild cabal could not care less about Jews. To them they are a means to an end of global control. The first leader of Israel, David Ben-Gurion, summed up this mind set when he said:

'If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel.' (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth's Ben-Gurion)

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/july/gurion.JPG
David Ben-Gurion - sick man

The 'Jewish homeland' was from the start a Rothschild fiefdom orchestrated through a global secret society network of interbreeding families known as the Illuminati. The goal of these families is domination of the planet through a world government dictatorship, a world army and a micro-chipped population, as I have been detailing in my books all these years.

This week the Israeli writer, Barry Chamish, told of a meeting with Evelyn Rothschild's grandson, who abandoned the family to be a Mormon. Chamish said he learned that just seven families are enjoying the 'fruits of the war'. The grandson had said of the Rothschilds: 'They created Israel as their personal toy. It makes them richer and gives them more control. It's not going to be destroyed.'

The Rothschilds funded the early European settlers in Israel, manipulated events in Germany that led to the horrific treatment of Jewish people and others, and then used that as the excuse to reach their long-term goal - a Rothschild-Illuminati stronghold in Palestine using the Jewish population as fodder to be used and abused as necessary. They called their plan 'Zionism'. This term is often used as a synonym for Jewish people when it is actually a political movement devised and promoted through the House of Rothschild and opposed by many Jews.

The most visible Zionist front in the United States today are the so-called 'neo-conservatives' or 'neo-cons', that I highlighted last week in the first part of this expose.

The Rothschilds exploited as their 'justification' to seize Palestine the claim in the Old Testament that the Jews were God's Chosen People and that 'He' had gifted them the land of what was once called Israel. That's it, no more debate required. 'God' has spoken, it's in the Old Testament, and so we're moving in.

As Golda Meir, another Israeli Prime Minister, said in Le Monde in 1971: 'This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy.'

The invasion and subversion of an entire nation was based on texts in the Bible written by who knows who thousands of years ago after the Jewish captivity in the ancient Illuminati centre of Babylon in what is now Iraq. Pinch me, it can't be true. 'Ouch', yes it is.

click for more http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/2346/47/

Grand_Moff_Gav
It isn't full blown war, a bunch of rockets being fired into Isreal by some, we shall call them Militants to be fair to both sides, hardly constitutes as a full blown war, the Lebonon's army hasn't invaded Isreal, nor has any other country for that matter...hmmmm

Bicnarok

Darth Kreiger
Hesbollah - Kidnaps Israeli Soldiers and fires thousands of Rockets(had previously had Suicide Bombers blow up in crowded streets everyday) into Israel.

Israel - Goes into Lebanon, bombs the hell out of Hezbollah

Every single time Middle Eastern Terrorists or Nations attacked Israel, Israel responded, and destroyed them, you'd think they would learn

KharmaDog
Israel and Lebanon - WHAT IS THIS CARNAGE REALLY ALL ABOUT ... ?

Well, it's not about the NWO or the illuminati or any of your fantasies. Regardless of what Icke says (mostly because he is insane) this carnage is about hate, history, personal gain and the more disgusting side of human nature.

To infer otherwise is to put one's head in the sand. (no pun intended).

Deano
well im glad the extensive research you have done on this proves your point. cheers

amity75
If Hizbollah stop kidnapping Israeli soldiers then Israel will stob blowing tiles off Lebanese roofs.

Bicnarok
My god how dense can you get. ?

Isreal ILLEGALLY occupies land in Lebanon and Palastine.
Isreal holds THOUSANDS of Lebanese prisoners.
Isreal gets top notch weapons from the USA including long range, and kills hundreds of civilians with them.

Isreal is a terrorist state and the media is brainwashing, doing biast interviews and reports to support them, and I find it amazing how most people cant see through this, talk about sheep, ba ba ba

Darth Kreiger
Yeah, cause you know, the Liberal Media actually LIKES Israel, thats why they're supporting them....

Israel "Illegally" occupys them after several failed Invasions by Arab countries, and countless Suicide Bombers

Israel holds THOUSANDS of Lebanese Terrorists, i.e Hezbollah i.e the largest Terrorist Organization in the world

Yeah, so what if the USA gives Israel weapons? They need them so they won't get taken over, and have their population murdered by the Fascist Terrorists of over there. The Civilians are killed because they choose to hide Terrorists, or are used as Shields by Terrorists.

Yeah, a Sovereign Nation is the Terrorists, not the Suicide Bombers that kill Civilians ON PURPOSE

amity75
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Isreal gets top notch weapons from the USA including long range, and kills hundreds of civilians with them.

Isreal is a terrorist state and the media is brainwashing, doing biast interviews and reports to support them, and I find it amazing how most people cant see through this, talk about sheep, ba ba ba Oh calm down, I was being sarcastic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bicnarok

who?-kid
Not another conspiracy... oh wait, this IS the conspiracy thread after all.... hmm, still, not another conspiracy...!!

Bicnarok

who?-kid

Bicnarok

who?-kid

Bicnarok
I presumed you were refering to "They" as an entity not as the whole population anyway. But the mistake can be made, especially when on the news they talk about bombing Iran or some other county, that people die in Iran can be overlooked if such an event happens. The country presented as an evil thing on some channels.

Deano
Michael tsarion:

"There is no more time for dancing around the issues, so i'm going to put this very bluntly...
People need to pull their heads out of their asses, set aside all this Religious nonsense at take a look at the origins of Israel to really understand what is happening today."

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4PP3PCC8

lord xyz
Israel Vs. Lebanon

Lebanon = Shi'a, Iran = Shi'a, Iran = Nuclear Weapons

Israel gets bombed

USA helps Israel, UK helps USA

UK is now in war with Iran. Not a pleasant sight. What do you think Deano?

This Board Lix
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Isreal is a terrorist state and the media is brainwashing, doing biast interviews and reports to support them, and I find it amazing how most people cant see through this, talk about sheep, ba ba ba

The only reason this makes any sense is because you admit you're from Mars.

Bicnarok

Emperor Ashtar
http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/07/17/photo-of-the-day-israeli-kids-sends-gifts-of-love-to-arab-kids/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.