So who really runs the world?....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Bardock42
You could at least mention the possibility that it just is....the way it seems.

Deano

Deano

Deano

darkovic
Deano`s right you know. There is a `THEY`.

Just read about it. It`s not even hidden from the public, it`s just that most people are scared to accept the reality of their situation.

We are, in actuality, slaves to a few European families.

It`s provable.

People are scared to look like `tin-foil hat wearers`. If you are then get back in your sheep-pen where you belong. You`ll be safe and warm... until the farmer comes to fleece you and then it`s slaughter time.

It`s a comfort zone thing. "Why should I care if it doesn`t effect me?" I hear you ask.
Well... it does effect you, you just cannot see it.

This is a move forum is it not? Look at the matrix. It`s VERY similar to our real-world predicament.

Propaganda, lies and deception, are the tools of this so-called `elite`.

It has been proved, beyond doubt, that members of the US government carried out the attacks on 911 and the London bombings are decidedly dodgy aswell. The head of London transport is ex-CIA and they were running terrorism exercises on the exact train stations, at exactly the same time as the bombs went off. The bus that blew-up was the only one to be diverted and parked that day.

I personally find the official 911 story offensive.

Control your emotions and be strong, for your childrens sake and have a look of these sites:

Google: What really happened . com

Google: "scholars for 911 truth"

A film that explains a lot: It`s on google video called "Terror Storm"

Peace.

marbles
I rule my world
don't you rule yours?

Shape
Yup, 9/11 was an inside job carried out by criminal elements within the government.

Follow the money.

NuclearWinter
Kill Bill & Quentin Tarantino Movies?

Thats the category they put this all in?

It would puzzle me if they really weren't planning to fix that.

NuclearWinter
Well at least it works when I go to miscellanious.

NuclearWinter
I take that back.....

The Words "Conspiracy Forum" don't even appear in the list of miscellanious forums. Yet when you click on the tiny ass Misc forum listing section....it magicly appears at the bottom.

Deano...my friend....it truly appears that someone...or more than one person on this board....is trying to silence the Truth.

I wouldn't say that if it weren't for all the closings of the threads. And the mistakes that are plainly obvious.

Sure...they gave us a conspiracy forum. But they made it EXTREMELY hard to find. And I do mean extremely.

I question also how anyone is going to find this forum when it's not even listed in the main index?

NuclearWinter
Whatcha think Shogun? lol. Looks like your the only one in here.

NuclearWinter
I got one for all of ya...

Who thinks the Moderators on this board give a rats ass about whether this forum is hard to find or not?

Just curious....

Shogun
probably masons, funny ass masonic youth to be specific.. and specific we are afro

NuclearWinter
Ok well it's listed in the Home section of this board.

But where I get confused is when I don't see it anywhere in the Grey Scrolling Index. Possible Bug? Ok......maybe.

Otherwise...who would have thought that Quentin Tarrentino and Kill Bill movies fell under the Conspiracy Forum category.

Shogun
hey how many damn posts do i need before i can post links ?
i wanted to link to the bush & kerry meeting the press clips, hell i even opened a thread about it but nope paranoid forum rules wont let me..

i tell you soon they'll burn their own threads and blame it on the conspiracy section in order to round us up and put us in camp-threads. and i bet the mods are cousins and members of a forum cult ruled from britain with a hotlink to Black Pope's laptop.. fuggerzzzz....

NuclearWinter
Or maybe I'm just angry that I have to transfer my thread yet again....for a third time....from the Old Conspiracy Forum Thread to a brand new thread in this one.

Better get started though...while I still have fricken time.

Shogun
Originally posted by Bardock42

can you believe that ? this guy uses a Bill Hicks quote in his sig but is ignorant as **** ?!! wohaaa!!! what a mind blow thumb down

whats wrong with you german guy ?!!!! didn't you get Bill ?
was it nor simple enough for you ? what was the frickin mental barrier that kept you from realizing the obvious ?

dumbass anyone ? big grin

Shogun
i have to say though i admire your brave-ness wink

(using a avatar such as yours - but yeah why not outing that way)

Deano
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
I take that back.....

The Words "Conspiracy Forum" don't even appear in the list of miscellanious forums. Yet when you click on the tiny ass Misc forum listing section....it magicly appears at the bottom.

Deano...my friend....it truly appears that someone...or more than one person on this board....is trying to silence the Truth.

I wouldn't say that if it weren't for all the closings of the threads. And the mistakes that are plainly obvious.

Sure...they gave us a conspiracy forum. But they made it EXTREMELY hard to find. And I do mean extremely.

I question also how anyone is going to find this forum when it's not even listed in the main index?

its better than having every thread closed tho. lets make it good while we can

Deano
Originally posted by darkovic
Deano`s right you know. There is a `THEY`.

Just read about it. It`s not even hidden from the public, it`s just that most people are scared to accept the reality of their situation.

We are, in actuality, slaves to a few European families.

It`s provable.

People are scared to look like `tin-foil hat wearers`. If you are then get back in your sheep-pen where you belong. You`ll be safe and warm... until the farmer comes to fleece you and then it`s slaughter time.

It`s a comfort zone thing. "Why should I care if it doesn`t effect me?" I hear you ask.
Well... it does effect you, you just cannot see it.

This is a move forum is it not? Look at the matrix. It`s VERY similar to our real-world predicament.

Propaganda, lies and deception, are the tools of this so-called `elite`.

It has been proved, beyond doubt, that members of the US government carried out the attacks on 911 and the London bombings are decidedly dodgy aswell. The head of London transport is ex-CIA and they were running terrorism exercises on the exact train stations, at exactly the same time as the bombs went off. The bus that blew-up was the only one to be diverted and parked that day.

I personally find the official 911 story offensive.

Control your emotions and be strong, for your childrens sake and have a look of these sites:

Google: What really happened . com

Google: "scholars for 911 truth"

A film that explains a lot: It`s on google video called "Terror Storm"

Peace.

welcome to the forums dude. nice post btw. hope u stick around smile

David Tsarion
another good film would be V for Vendetta.

i highly recommend to watch that one..

Deano
yeh it looks great.

check out this newsletter by icke

there are spoilers

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=397587&highlight=icke+vendetta

Grand_Moff_Gav

exactly what I thought when I read the first line...

Deano
when evidence suggests otherwise, i'll say it

Grand_Moff_Gav
Ahem, Six Billion Humans, can't be wrong!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
I take that back.....

Um, I realize this is a conspiracy forum but let's not go overboard.

Raz (in my opinion) was generous in allowing this forum its existence. You should see this forum as an opportunity to expand your discussion on certain topics, not a chance to create a KMC conspiracy that doesn't exist.

Actually, I think the phenomenon you were describing above was purposeful to lend the conspiracy forum more of a mystique. It certainly isn't an attempt to hide the forum from everyone. It might even just be a random glitch.

Long story shrort: If we didn't want people to find the forum, it wouldn't have been created in the first place.

If people are curious, they'll find it....I wouldn't worry.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Hopefully it will keep the forum free of spammers and trollers! haha!

But let's save this thread for talking about who runs the world shall we...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Hopefully it will keep the forum free of spammers and trollers! haha!

But let's save this thread for talking about who runs the world shall we...

Wow. Did I just get told to stay on topic (rather than the other way around)??

hehe...feels kinda liberating.

*considers spamming further*

wink

So yeah, world domination, right? I played RISK the other day....good stuff.

Nevermind
First off, this goes to Deano's posts (courtesy of Bloigen):

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

That's what the right wing media wants you to think. I'm telling you it's all run by an elite group of super monkeys from another planet, just like that horrible planet of the apes...wait...Statue of Liberty...That was our planet! You blew it up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wow. Did I just get told to stay on topic (rather than the other way around)??

hehe...feels kinda liberating.

*considers spamming further*

wink

So yeah, world domination, right? I played RISK the other day....good stuff.

Hahaha laughing out loud Love it!

On topic: I've never played Risk, therefore I have never taken over the world, but I have played monopoly and controlled the vast majority of London and Edinburgh! First Britain's capitals, tomorrow the world!

((Nevermind, I love your sig, ))

lord xyz
Illuminati because they have a cooler name. ermm

Flamboyant4Life
So do these families have any names? If they control the world and we are their slaves then I'm sure we've heard of them.

SpadeKing
The Man rules the world no expression

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
So do these families have any names? If they control the world and we are their slaves then I'm sure we've heard of them.

Personally, I think that if these families and elite groups exist then they are not in the public eye, if things went bad for the current administration of any major country right now and the people revolted then the people would go after the leaders, while those really in control slip into obscurity...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Shape
Yup, 9/11 was an inside job carried out by criminal elements within the government.

Follow the money.

exactly.

Emperor Ashtar
The Illuminati is what the elites call themselve's, it's not an actually group. unless your talking about the Bavarian Illuminati, which was formed by Adam Weisphaut. all those secret societies are just branches of larger one's, when you go to the highest point you realise they are all run by the same people.

VanillaCocaCola
Bankers.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Therefore...the Jews!

Bicnarok
I asked this in another thread:- why do these secret societies put the symbols everywhere? Its ok listing loads of companies and the like who have various Illuminati or Masonary symbols, but why? are they using these symbols to say "hey look I can hide some symbols".

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I asked this in another thread:- why do these secret societies put the symbols everywhere? Its ok listing loads of companies and the like who have various Illuminati or Masonary symbols, but why? are they using these symbols to say "hey look I can hide some symbols".

None of the symbols are hidden, the west in general is just symbol illiterate.

FoxMeister
If anyone ruled the world it would probably be the scariest. Like in a school. The headteacher is scary and thats why they got the job

quickshot
i believe the bilderbergers(spelled incorrectly i think) are the unelected elite they use pawns like blair and bush who are offered the hi life at one of their meetings before they were voted into office and chose to accept it

Evil Dead
I lost 10 I.Q. points reading this thread.......

wow.....not only is there a secret government that controls the world, they work for Satan............jesus......how do aliens figure into all this again?

Deano
i dont think they are worshipping the satan everyone thinks..maybe they are worshipping the inner or extra terrestrial entitys who operate from other dimensions that we cant access. thats much more plausible, and i think thats what they are doing in fact.

Bicnarok

Deano
Few mortals could resist this temptation to own and control the world. The Illuminati want to be God and define reality according to their own dysfunction and arrested development. They want to expunge our belief in God (natural and moral order) and ensure mankind does not evolve as intended. Lucifer is their god; alienation, revolution, dysfunction and depravity are their worship.

They want us to miss our Rendezvous with our Creator and languish in a drab prison cell with a television blasting money, sex (romance) and violence 24/7. Prisoners themselves, they would induct us into their private hell.

Look at the mass media which they control. Do you see anything that warms your heart and reminds you of what it means to be human? Anything that expresses and fosters love for people? Anything that ennobles, (truly) educates, uplifts and empowers? Anything that encourages you to join with like minded people and work together?

Ironically their gazillions of dollars cannot buy them what they really want. Like you and I, they want to be loved. Right now they hate people and people hate them. But if they were genuine benefactors, rather than "philanthropists" with a perverse secret agenda, they would be loved.

We are their debt slaves. Our governments owe them trillions supposedly. In fact, they owe us trillions since we paid interest in real money for their imaginary loans. Let's make a deal. We'll forgive their debt if they relinquish control of the world's central banks.

As Aaron Russo's film "America: From Freedom to Fascism" makes clear we must return the moneymaking function to democratically elected governments. This is the key to ending the cycle of war and depression that has afflicted humanity for centuries. This will remove the dead hand thwarting mankind's spiritual and cultural development.

(See the complete "America: From Freedom to Fascism" http://www.poodlecrap.com/Hateliars/HL_Video1.asp)

We are approaching a very critical period. More and more people recognize that 9-11 was a controlled demolition, a premeditated mass murder. Look at the video "9-11 Myths: Demolition." In the rubble, the steel central columns *stick out like proverbial sore thumbs. *They were /cleanly sliced/ at a 45-degree angle by thermite charges, like a buzz saw cuts a mighty oak.

(See "9-11 Myths: Demolitions" http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003)

It's hard to believe the perpetrators thought they'd get away with this. Using state-sponsored terrorism, they are imposing a 1984 tyranny to protect themselves from prosecution. They are fomenting a gratuitous "clash of civilizations" a "never ending war" to further control and degrade us.

("state-sponsored terrorism" see Alex Jones' Terror Storm http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4757274759497686216)

I say to them. Find your bliss in the only place it exists, in the service of God and love of humanity. You cannot cheat the truth nor feel good without being good. Your path leads to hell and you will not escape the inferno.

Right now, humanity is lost and demoralized. But the tide is already turning. The truth is the most powerful force in the universe. Choose to be loved. Rejoin mankind and help us assume our Divine destiny.

Kaled
humanities entire system is illogical, i can't even begin to critise, i'l save that for a book erm

Deano
'I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.

We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world, no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.' - Woodrow Wilson

Blax X
You realize that its the japanease who rule the world?

He who controls the PS3, controls the world. stick out tongue

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Blax X
You realize that its the japanease who rule the world?

He who controls the PS3, controls the world. stick out tongue

In case the PS3 loses power, they have an Army of Mechs under the Ocean, ready to strike

jon boi
i say pindar

Kaled
If the simpsons has taught use anthing, its that theres a man in the centre of the earth than has a large number of controls and levels which he uses to control the world no expression

Murda Ma$e
Originally posted by Deano
i dont think they are worshipping the satan everyone thinks..maybe they are worshipping the inner or extra terrestrial entitys who operate from other dimensions that we cant access. thats much more plausible, and i think thats what they are doing in fact.

Why more? If anything I think its equal. We haven't seen either and go by here say for both. People just believe the things they want to.

Murda Ma$e
Originally posted by Deano
They want us to miss our Rendezvous with our Creator and languish in a drab prison cell with a television blasting money, sex (romance) and violence 24/7. Prisoners themselves, they would induct us into their private hell.

See I hate that. I hate when people need to point fingers at people to blame for there poor life style. I live in the hood and thats what so many people around me do. Oh its becasue of white people or its cause dad doesn't love me or we don't get books. Theres libraries around but I don't see those book complianers going there. I don't see the white people complainers trying to do something to better our hood.

Like it or not thats what sells and are a variety of emotions people like to feel rather then one or two. People like to feel good and bad emotions and need to. I hate when people try make others feel guilty for liking the so called "bad" things.

Deano

Symmetric Chaos
Vague claims by Freemasons? Egads man!

Bicnarok
More like "who thinks they run the world."

edisonik
The Draconans from Alpha Draconis. They Rule this world & we are all their slaves. An ET war is on the Horizon. Good ET's (Evandemic) vs Bad ( Alpha Draconans ) , Bad ET's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.