The Ultimate Race.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

v0m12
The race is 10 Million miles long.

The Competitors.

The Flash.
Super Man.
Quick Silver.
Silver Surfer.

Who will win?

Priest
Surfer or Flash

Demonic Phoenix
Quick Silver's a non factor.

Flash or SS take this one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Flash will tap into the speed force and get there days ahead and then race back and make fun of everyone else. Surfer comes in 2nd. Superman and quicksilver dies of old age before he completes.

Dinalfos
My guess would be Surfer.

Scoobless
Quicksilver..... as soon as the race starts he time travels, goes to the end of the course, then travels back, causing him to jump from the start to the finish instantly

Draco69
Originally posted by Scoobless
Quicksilver..... as soon as the race starts he time travels, goes to the end of the course, then travels back, causing him to jump from the start to the finish instantly

He can't use time-travel like that....

Plus he doesn't have superspeed. He'd be dust before he got to the end of the line.

Flash and Surfer are far better at timetravel...

Soljer

All of the competitors are capable of time travel. That is not a very good strategy considering that they have all shown the capapbility to do the very same thing.

bigbran
it took surfer a couple moments to travel half a million light years.

Draco69
Quicksilver has the most useless form of time travel ever. He can only timetravel to a spot that he will be in the future.

He doesn't have superspeed either anymore.

bigbran
there.

batdude123
In these scans, Kyle is mind controlled and is attempting to fire a blast that is going at the SPEED OF LIGHT at Wonder Woman. She is only about 20 feet away, and when the blast reaches the half way point, Flash springs to action. He scans FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND people to find the people responsible for mind controlling Kyle. He finds them both, and puts them in the line of fire from Kyle's blasts and gets Wonder Woman out of the way. To top it all off he did this in LESS than a PICOSECOND.

http://img308.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash1hu5.jpg
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flash2zj8.jpg

Anyway, either Surfer or Flash win.

Soleran
I like that word, it ranks up there with SPEEDBLITZ

Scoobless
How can Flash ever stop so quickly when running at that speed?.... shouldn't he still be slowing down a thousand miles further on?

batdude123
How can Flash ever stop so quickly when running at that speed?.... shouldn't he still be slowing down a thousand miles further on?

"Speed force slowdown."

snoopdogg
Flash or Norrin. But I'll go with Flash due to the Speed Force.

Juntai
Flash.

willRules
Aunt May

batdude123
laughing out loud

Soujaboy
Due to the fact that Surfer literally can move at any speed he wants, I take him for the win.

Can anyone on the list move at warp speed?

Soljer
Either the Flash or the Surfer....but between the two, I think the Surfer can move at speeds superceeding those of the Flash.

Draco69
Flash once ran from one end of the galaxy to the Earth...in a less than a septosecond...to beat an instantenously teleporting cosmic being called the Gambler.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Due to the fact that Surfer literally can move at any speed he wants, I take him for the win.

Can anyone on the list move at warp speed?

Superman flew so fast that he created an instantaneous "boom tube" in the time dimension.

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
Flash once ran from one end of the galaxy to the Earth...in a less than a septosecond...to beat an instantenously teleporting cosmic being called the Gambler. He also outran his own voice which was transmitting across the 4th dimension faster than anything in our dimension is supposed to move. "Instant".

willRules
Aunt May once baked rock cakes that could pass through a persons digestive system quicker than a Flash/silver surfer hybrid on steroids with a super cool Ferrari up his butt.

Juntai
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman flew so fast that he created an instantaneous "boom tube" in the time dimension. True, he has flown so fast he boom tubed... Interesting. Thats instant travel anywhere.

MJOILNIR
Out of these probably the flash. It would be better with people like Makkari, fast forward and the runner.

Big Sexy
Either Norrin or Flash

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Draco69
Quicksilver has the most useless form of time travel ever. He can only timetravel to a spot that he will be in the future.

He doesn't have superspeed either anymore.

Oh damn. You mean Quicksilver doesn't even have his super speed anymore? Just this LAME new power?

Metalmanx
Flash. I think he would get the fastest jump on the beginning, and then just become too fast to catch. The guy runs faster than INSTANTANEOUS TRAVEL.

kgkg
Quicksilver..... as soon as the race starts he time travels, goes to the end of the course, then travels back, causing him to jump from the start to the finish instantly Surfer can do that to wink and he react 100X light speed........ to start with

Accel
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Oh damn. You mean Quicksilver doesn't even have his super speed anymore? Just this LAME new power?
I know, it friggin sucks. sad

Any way, Flash or Surfer. Leaning towards Flash, although it's a relatively short distance for either one.

Validus
Flash

He is the fastest man alive, ya know. Says so right on the cover.

soxfn89
SIlver Surfer wins, followed by Flash

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
Flash

He is the fastest man alive, ya know. Says so right on the cover.

The surfer isn't a man. You can tell right on the cover, wink.

rotiart
The flash is down to the speed of sound. Quicksilver can now break time (thanks to terrigen mists) but does not actually move faster...
superman flies at up to light speeds...

but surfer can warp space and enter hyperspace... and cross the entire universe...

surfer wins easy.

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
The flash is down to the speed of sound. Quicksilver can now break time (thanks to terrigen mists) but does not actually move faster...
superman flies at up to light speeds...

but surfer can warp space and enter hyperspace... and cross the entire universe...

surfer wins easy.

Superman's highest showings have him flying so fast that he's creating a boom tube in the time dimension thus instantaneously through time.

Come on. The thread starter meant Wally in his Prime. Surfer or Flash wins.

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
The surfer isn't a man. You can tell right on the cover, wink.
Then why does he wear briefs? Clearly theres something he feels the need to hide.

Tassadar
Then why does he wear briefs? Clearly theres something he feels the need to hide.

SS started wearing clothes now?

Soljer

Since when does he wear ANYTHING?

Validus
He's been drawn wearing briefs throughout Annihilation.

Apolloknight
Where is runner? I remember seeing a scan of him being so fast that he was places before he even knew he wanted to be there. He had to let his thoughts catch up with him.

*Runner appars on a planet billions lightyears from earth*

"What the Fu<k!!!? Why the hell did I wanna come........oh yeah LOL"

Dont know if that was just because of the Infinity gem or not!

Accel
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Where is runner? I remember seeing a scan of him being so fast that he was places before he even knew he wanted to be there. He had to let his thoughts catch up with him.

*Runner appars on a planet billions lightyears from earth*

"What the Fu<k!!!? Why the hell did I wanna come........oh yeah LOL"

Dont know if that was just because of the Infinity gem or not!
It was. Thanos stated that that speed came from the gem.

FujiFuu
Superman (just to go against the grain)

Inhuman
Originally posted by Accel
It was. Thanos stated that that speed came from the gem.

Traveling in an instant like that was because of the gems power BUT,
Runner on his own power is a beast. He smokes almost all speedsters.
Surfer can travel past light speed to warp speed/hyperspace.
Runner is faster than Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.