HELP ME PLEASE it's urgent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glaz
In one scene in 1966 Batman Movie, Batman And Robin recscue from the rocket. What helps them to surviwe?

Altar[1stONE]
eh??.....Robert Smith of the cure..maybe?

Glaz
he he he, i don't think so

Gregory
Doesn't a whale jump in front of the rocket? Man, that was a weird movie...

smiley8
A turtle jumps in front of the torpedo when they've been magnatised in the sea and when the rocket hits the bat-copter they survive cos they land on a foam factory! i only know this cos when i was five i used to watch this movie every day!

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Gregory

That's the scene in which their utility belts get magnetize and the villains shot the torpedo.

Glaz
So it'a a turtle or a whale

Alec Brood
It's a turtlewhale...

smiley8
Definitly a turtle or tortoise, batman says afterwards about the unfortunate porpoise that sacrificed his life.

Gregory
A porpoise is a dolphin, though.

Dr. Zaius
Originally posted by Gregory

I think it was a dolphin.

Glaz
Who recognize this foto?

Glaz
Who know's from witch film is this photo?

Altar[1stONE]
Pulp fiction (the latino version)
"estoy chopper baby"

Glaz
That would be great if it was truesad

Who else?smile

Glaz
Maybe someone knows the actors?

Alec Brood
Is saying why you want to know too hard?

Doc Potato
Glaz, stop talking crap. Good night. smile

Gregory
Originally posted by Alec Brood
Is saying why you want to know too hard?

My theory is that terrorists have kidnappped his family, and have threatened to kill them if he can't answer their semi-obscure Batman questions. Sort of like in Scream.

Glaz
Because this questions are the parto of a secret code...and if i tell you the truth it may destroy the very foundation of mankind.

So, you know...i can't tell yousmilesmilesmile

I have killed this terrorist with the Turtle from the Director's Cut of 1966 Batmansmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.