Boss Nas vs. Jabba the Hutt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican Hydra
In a fist fight.

Who wins?

kamikz
Jabba could swallow him with his toung.

Swirly Girl
Don't mention the octopuz!

I AM ANTHONY
nas wins jabbas arms cant reach its like a really big fat kid tring to touch his toes

kamikz
Actually, Jabba has eaten fat people before, whole as well stick out tongue

jollyjim311
In all seriousness, I say Boss. The Gungans are a warrior-like species, and, being the leader, he has an assumed advantage over Jabba. That and Jabba isn't all that great at... moving.

Infinity
lol this is a sumo battle lmao... nas takes it.

zephiel7
Boss Nass calls in JJ Binks for reinforcements. Jar Jar trips and through a series of unfortunate coincidences, Jabba somehow finds a sharp object lodged in his blubber.

I AM ANTHONY
hutts can go 20 mph..ZOMG

Forcemaster
Boss Nas could trounce Jabba.

kamikz
WTH is up with that pic?

Akira99
Letsee Nas and Jabba waddle towards each other in total rage
Jabba attempts to headbutt Nas but Nas wiggles his face and spits on the ground and Jabba runs into the slime and spins out of control. Nas pursues. Jabba then makes a bold attempt to roundhouse Nas with his huge tail. Nas catches his tail and spins him around and throws him like Mario does Bowser. How ever Nas goes with him and gets Jabba in a headlock. Jabba tries to lick Nas and struggles as his air supply is cut off and then is crushed into green orangy goo and Nas slowly crushes his dying body with his slippery meaty 4 tonne weight
Victor: Boss Nas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.