DoomsDay vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisnel The One
DoomsDay vs The Hulk?

bigbran
how many times, does this have to be done?

bigbran
hulk wins 9/10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
THis is been done I think. Tho I think Doomsday cremes Hulk. Doomsday has been beaten by massive strength before and that is pretty much the hulks gimmick. He aint' out punching Superman so I know he ain't out punching Doomsday. Doomsday has tougher skin, poison tipped bone claws that can cut kryptonians. He also has super speed. Fast enough to make superman go whoa. So Um DD takes it.

Brutacus
Doomsday ofcourse.

Superboy Prime
DD.

Juntai
DD

juggernaut66666
Domsday 10/10

bigbran
before this gets closed, hulk has unlimited strength, speed, duribilty, and a healing factor, hes got to win!!!

Juntai
Originally posted by bigbran
before this gets closed, hulk has unlimited strength, speed, duribilty, and a healing factor, hes got to win!!! DD

bigbran
hulk has once supported a mountain, not lifted it, but supported, dont see how dd can do that.

Soujaboy
before this gets closed, hulk has unlimited strength, speed, duribilty, and a healing factor, hes got to win!!!

YA ALL TE WAY 4 DE GAMMA!!!!!!! MUNCHIN!!!!!!! MONSTAAAAAAA!!!!!

juggernaut66666
yeah i forgot that all of hulk's abilities are unlimited

bigbran
and hulk could reach a galactus level, if you give him time.

Soujaboy
and hulk could reach a galactus level, if you give him time.

All he needs is moments yes

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
yeah i forgot that all of hulk's abilities are unlimited not unlimited, potentionaly unlimited, that means he can reach it!!
C@USE HE DIS DE GAMMA BOMB!!!111

bigbran
Originally posted by Soujaboy
All he needs is moments yes excuce me? seconds!!! smile

juggernaut66666
not unlimited, potentionaly unlimited, that means he can reach it!!
C@USE HE DIS DE GAMMA BOMB!!!111
AND DON'T FORGET THE GAMMA BEAMS

Mider
yeah you also forget they take time and umm DD's abilities are vertially unlimited if you put into thought that he just evolves after every loss, he wasnt strong enough to even hurt superman when he gave him the first punch he then evolved FAST and put superman through a window with his second punch, he can excrete venom that kills even superman and his spikes even hurt superman, he is also fast enough to fight superman one on one, hulk isnt some super uber guy who snaps his fingers and suddenly is unstoppable neither is DD but DD's abilities grow alot faster then hulk's is all im saying.

Dinalfos
Doomsday's speed and immunity is the tricky part. That's why he wins.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider
yeah you also forget they take time and umm DD's abilities are vertially unlimited if you put into thought that he just evolves after every loss, he wasnt strong enough to even hurt superman when he gave him the first punch he then evolved FAST and put superman through a window with his second punch, he can excrete venom that kills even superman and his spikes even hurt superman, he is also fast enough to fight superman one on one, hulk isnt some super uber guy who snaps his fingers and suddenly is unstoppable neither is DD but DD's abilities grow alot faster then hulk's is all im saying. umm... hulk broke an asteroid 2x the size of earth!!!

Dalak
Fun, people are turning this into a spite thread now.

I guess people love beating a dead horse and think themselves funny.

I tried it, and it got old after a few hours. So I stopped flinging Average Hulk around and got on with my life.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Mider
yeah you also forget they take time and umm DD's abilities are vertially unlimited if you put into thought that he just evolves after every loss, he wasnt strong enough to even hurt superman when he gave him the first punch he then evolved FAST and put superman through a window with his second punch, he can excrete venom that kills even superman and his spikes even hurt superman, he is also fast enough to fight superman one on one, hulk isnt some super uber guy who snaps his fingers and suddenly is unstoppable neither is DD but DD's abilities grow alot faster then hulk's is all im saying.

We don't giva FU<K, the Hulk IS DE G@MMA DESTROYIN!!11 CELESTIAL!!!!!!

bigbran
you mean the average hulk you posted on every post? if you do that it does get old.
im trying to defend hulk here!! s0 st0p b31ng a h@t3r!!!

bigbran
ya war hulk was built to fight the celestials, so that means he can take them!!!

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dalak
Fun, people are turning this into a spite thread now.

I guess people love beating a dead horse and think themselves funny.

I tried it, and it got old after a few hours. So I stopped flinging Average Hulk around and got on with my life.

get into the spirit my Gamma lovin friend, admit that you love DE GAMMA RAYS!!!!11 AND TELL THE WORLD THAT THE hULK WINS!!!!!!

EXTREME

Dalak
you mean the average hulk you posted on every post? if you do that it does get old.
im trying to defend hulk here!! s0 st0p b31ng a h@t3r!!!

Ah ha, guilty conscious eh?

I didn't mention a name, and there are pelanty of others doing the same.

Feud, you were a genius . . . . while you were on the Blow big grin

batdude123
Doomsday 12/10.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Dalak
Ah ha, guilty conscious eh?

I didn't mention a name, and there are pelanty of others doing the same.

Feud, you were a genius . . . . Now come here and give me a Blow big grin

Did you just ask him to give you a blow?

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Doomsday 12/10. noooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
hulk once took on the avengers, and became invincible.

batdude123
noooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
hulk once took on the avengers, and became invincible.

Doomsday soloed the JLA and won.

bigbran
Doomsday soloed the JLA and won. ya well hulk destroyed an asteroid 2x the size of earth.

Soujaboy
Doomsday soloed the JLA and won.

BUT DE hULK lIFTeD A 150 bILLiON TON MoUNTAIn!!!!!!!!!!111111

batdude123
ya well hulk destroyed an asteroid 2x the size of earth.

Doomsday has adapted to everything. See, I can play the same game with DD as well. wink

bigbran
Doomsday has adapted to everything. See, I can play the same game with DD as well. wink well hulk once knocked juggernaut over from behind!!!!

juggernaut66666
HU1K 5TR3NGHT I5 UNLIMITED!!!!!!!

Soujaboy
Doomsday has adapted to everything. See, I can play the same game with DD as well. wink

sO CAN DE hULK!!!!!! hE ADAPTED TO THE WATER, AND H NOW CAN brEATHE IN OUTER sPAcE!!!!!!!! ANd THEN hE LIfTEd A 150 bILLiOn MOUNTAIN.

bigbran
the hulk once broke an asteroid 2x the size of earth!!!11

batdude123
laughing Happy Dance

Juntai
Doomsday broke Superman.
That's millions of times more impressive.

badabing
Finally, everybody is getting it. The Hulk is strongest!

juggernaut66666
HULK HAS BEATEN WOVERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbran
umm... hulk broke an asteroid 2x the size of earth!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
HULK HAS BEATEN WOVERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you kidding me? I can beat wolverine.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Are you kidding me? I can beat wolverine.
no you can't only HULK CAN

nvrbeenwthagirl
no you can't only HULK CAN

Um like when storm was being mind controlled and dogging wolverine?

Or the many times Omega Red schooled Wolvie?

Or when pRoteus made Wolvie cry like a biootch?

Any who, DD kicks Hulk a new hole on the top of his neck and wears the Hulks head as jewelry.

bigbran
or like this.

Mider
we heard you the third time bigbran give it a rest, doomsday has unlimited strengh potentially so who cares how strong hulk can get doomsday can get just as strong in seconds unlike hulk, he cannot take on celestials nope dont care what you say wont happen, DD evolved to the point where he took off WW's rope like nothing that makes picking up thors hammer look like a parlor trick.

bigbran
umm... hulk broke an asteroid 2x the size of earth!!!

Tron
how many times, does this have to be done?

Too many...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.