Doomsday vs wolverine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisnel The One
Doomsday vs Wolverine??

Juntai
Doomsday.

Avalonofthewind
Poor Wolvie, against a character with all his powers +

soxfn89
Doomsday with ease

Frisnel The One
I agree doomsday could defeat wolerine a walk in the park lol!

Ritoshi
Spiderman

thisredbox
spite? huh

badabing
Wolverine did beat Lobo in a crossover.

kgkg
laughing
Spite

Whittdawg92
i don't see wolverine even surviving for a full 30 seconds.

Fieldy69
why would you even make this thread?

Ritoshi
Originally posted by kgkg
laughing
Spite

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
i don't see wolverine even surviving for a full 30 seconds.

I think you might be overestimating Wolverine's chances.

JOE NUNEZ
Wolverine 8/10

Soljer
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Wolverine 8/10

I dunno...that's pretty generous to Doomsday...

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Soljer
I dunno...that's pretty generous to Doomsday... i gave DD 2 wins , cause hes DD...

Grimm22
Doomsday is a Superman villan no expression

Superman Villans > x1000000000 Wolverine wink

Priest
Wolberine kid

Rols
Wolverine stalemates Hulk beats Celestials >>>>>>>>>Doomsday.
By this standard Wolverine beats Doomsday easy, no sweat wink .

grey fox
You FOOLS , nothing can stop DA WOLBERINE.

Logan just get's pissed off and starts screaming , God pisses himself , chuck norris misses a roundhouse kick and jackie chan realises he's not funny anymore.

He then unsheathes his claws the 'snikt' causing a mutliversal effect which culminates in every ninja dieing because Wolvie PWNS Ninja's.

Finally he stabs the poor bastard and the single knife wound causes his very soul to explode and his molecules to suddenly move into overdrive , Doomsday then spontaneously combusts , explodes and then becomes fish food.

All in that order.

Fear teh Wolvie.....

long pig
If it's written by Marvel, DD and Logan fight for days until they both fall into a pit....30 seconds later Wolverine crawls out of the pit wearing a Doomsday-skin jacket.

jinzin
god you guys are retarded... does the wolvie hate EVER end?... like... ever?

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by grey fox
You FOOLS , nothing can stop DA WOLBERINE.

Logan just get's pissed off and starts screaming , God pisses himself , chuck norris misses a roundhouse kick and jackie chan realises he's not funny anymore.

He then unsheathes his claws the 'snikt' causing a mutliversal effect which culminates in every ninja dieing because Wolvie PWNS Ninja's.

Finally he stabs the poor bastard and the single knife wound causes his very soul to explode and his molecules to suddenly move into overdrive , Doomsday then spontaneously combusts , explodes and then becomes fish food.

All in that order.

Fear teh Wolvie.....

Indeed.

grey fox
Originally posted by jinzin
god you guys are retarded... does the wolvie hate EVER end?... like... ever?

Nope

long pig
Hate is like a snake eating it's tail: It won't end until something dies!

grey fox
Originally posted by long pig
Hate is like a snake eating it's tail: It won't end until something dies!

I think this best describes peoples feelings on this match up.

Click here

Tha C-Master
Wolverine, about 8/10, he hasn't faced anything quite like Wolverine.

bigbran
ya, and wolverines claws are harder than dds.
and wolverine now got an upgrade by lordpoopypants. so now his strength is in the 100's. so he can easily dice up dd, and serve him for his other harry buddies.

Tha C-Master
He got that upgrade too? Man, he's more powerful than ever.

Grimm22
Originally posted by grey fox
Nope

Thats pretty hip.

Gotta any episodes?

Dinalfos
Schwalberine wins!

No seriously, this is worse than aunt May vs Venom.

Broly92
No it isn't Wolverine is unbeatable
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0009jpgw1tb.jpg

but serouisly all these guys saying Wolverine without the crystal are idiots

Tha C-Master
Crystal? You mean like crack?

Broly92
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Crystal? You mean like crack?
no expression no
I mean this thread sucks and so does people saying Wolverine

Tha C-Master
Wolverine.

Broly92
Wolverine.
Does the C in C-Master stand for suck because now you are the Suck Matster

Whittdawg92
that was so retarded it's almost funny. you coulda just said c0ck-master or coke-master.

Tha C-Master
that was so retarded it's almost funny. you coulda just said c0ck-master or coke-master. Lol, it reminds me of my hate threads a while back... you guys should view my profile sometime... funny shit.

He's 13 or 14 I wouldn't expect any serious jokes. lol, I'll leave him alone for now.

Broly92
that was so retarded it's almost funny. you coulda just said c0ck-master or coke-master.
Thats the point sorry C-master big grin

juggernaut66666
WOLVIE GETS PIMP SLAPPED
http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/8626/wolverineko1ip8.jpg

Broly92
Lol, it reminds me of my hate threads a while back... you guys should view my profile sometime... funny shit.

He's 13 or 14 I wouldn't expect any serious jokes. lol, I'll leave him alone for now.
I was trying to act stupid and I already alpoligized so don't insult me

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
WOLVIE GETS PIMP SLAPPED
http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/8626/wolverineko1ip8.jpg

Ah the good old days when Wolverine wasnt freakin unbeatable when he got hit by 100 class guy he would actually get knocked out big grin

The ways things should be yes

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Broly92
I was trying to act stupid and I already alpoligized so don't insult me I missed it... I was doing an essay, and I haven't insulted anyone... yet. smile

Broly92
I missed it... I was doing an essay, and I haven't insulted anyone... yet. smile
Fair enough

Ritoshi
A Better match would be, DD Vs Dare devil

Tha C-Master
Wolverine wins far more however.

Broly92
This thread wins for getting so many posts on a stupid topic clapping

Ritoshi
Wolverine wins far more however. Still acting like a bitter child laughing out loud you changed to much sad Not like you to do this, oh well.

Inhuman
Originally posted by badabing
Wolverine did beat Lobo in a crossover.

with bone claws sombrero2

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Ritoshi
Still acting like a bitter child laughing out loud you changed to much sad Not like you to do this, oh well. You're the one who basically followed me into this forum and started posting again. Why would I have to be bitter for? My reputation here was well received and I have no reason to be bitter from the likes of the very people who follow me in threads. Why are you only quoting what I say? I didn't mention your name anywhere. You are so infatuated with Wolverine that like any other fanboy, that when someone says something, you get offensive. I'm not the one who made spite threads and socked accounts.

Now let this bothering me end before we go back till last year. Grow up.. stop getting all homoerotic over a fictional character.

Of course this will be ignored and Twister will act all innocent and play the matyr.

bigbran
You're the one who basically followed me into this forum and started posting again. Why would I have to be bitter for? My reputation here was well received and I have no reason to be bitter from the likes of the very people who follow me in threads. Why are you only quoting what I say? You are so infatuated with Wolverine that like any other fanboy, when someone says something, you get offensive. I'm not the one who made spite threads and socked accounts.

Now let this bothering me end before we go back till last year. Grow up.. stop getting all homoerotic over a fictional character. ooooooooooo, its already been brooooouuuuught!!!

RUNMAN
"I'm Wolverine b!tch !!!"

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by bigbran
ooooooooooo, its already been brooooouuuuught!!! I swear, check my profile, they have nothing but bitter comments about the many times I made them look bad, I let it go and I insulted noone. And sure enough here it comes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tassadar
I swear, check my profile, they have nothing but bitter comments about the many times I made them look bad, I let it go and I insulted noone. And sure enough here it comes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, you are the fanboy slayer....................

Ritoshi
You're the one who basically followed me into this forum and started posting again. Why would I have to be bitter for? My reputation here was well received and I have no reason to be bitter from the likes of the very people who follow me in threads. Why are you only quoting what I say? I didn't mention your name anywhere. You are so infatuated with Wolverine that like any other fanboy, that when someone says something, you get offensive. I'm not the one who made spite threads and socked accounts.

Now let this bothering me end before we go back till last year. Grow up.. stop getting all homoerotic over a fictional character.

Of course this will be ignored and Twister will act all innocent and play the matyr. I don't care laughing It's only a forum laughing I only qouted you because I never seen you in a while and never thought you would act lik ethis laughing I wante dto catch up on your angel drawings in the art forum laughing but oh well. I never socked dumbass, thats your dream LMAO!! Oh man it's been ahwile.

Anyway, hows it been ?

Tha C-Master
I don't care laughing It's only a forum laughing
Why are you insulting then, if you wanted to catch up you could have simply pm'ed, no need to get homoerotic.

I only qouted you because I never seen you in a while and never thought you would act lik ethis laughing

That almost sounds... fruity. Act like what, I think Wolverine can win... why is that such a bad thing.

I wante dto catch up on your angel drawings in the art forum laughing but oh well.
Feel free to post in my thread, I'm working on something else. More on that later.

I never socked dumbass, thats your dream LMAO!! Oh man it's been ahwile.

Insults again, you are defensive because you and I know the truth...
Anyway, hows it been ? I'll pm you.

Black Rob
Originally posted by Frisnel The One
Doomsday vs Wolverine?? ....................i need a drink...........

Grimm22
Originally posted by Inhuman
with bone claws sombrero2

Dont forget he also stabbed Thanos with bone claws stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
Of what?

Black Rob
Of what? apple juice

Black Rob
Originally posted by Grimm22
Dont forget he also stabbed Thanos with bone claws stick out tongue and he blew up Galactus with his sonic bub!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Black Rob
and he blew up Galactus with his sonic bub!

Sonic Bub eek! laughing hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.