Favorite anti hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soxfn89
Who is your favorite villain the marvel and dc universe

Whittdawg92
no question HULK

Washco
Hulk's not a villain, he just is.

Big Sexy
Lucifer is more of a anti-hero
Deadpool
and Venom

celestialdemon
Thanos

Blair Wind
Black Adam no expression

rotiart
I'd go with Thanos... he's definitely a villain... with a quirky sense of multiversal responsibility.

Soujaboy
Thanos
Photon(Genis-Vell)
Surtur

TheDecider
Hulk because he cant lose

Rols
Thanos, Galactus, Dr. Doom, Magneto, Wolverine, Batman, Spectre, Super Skrull, Drax, Sabretooth, Gambit, Ronan, Adam Warlock, Cable.

ExodusCloak
Isn't Antihero different from Villain?

Favourite Antihero definitely Emma Frost.
Favourite Villian:
There too many to name...

Thanos
Tala
Selene
Galactus
Exodus
Legion
Vulcan
Magneto
Dr Doom
Cassandra Nova
The Hellfire Club (Includes Sebastian Shaw)
Apocalypse
Mr Sinister
etc

Darth Vegas
Dr. Doom

long pig
An anti-hero is usually someone who does the right thing, but not because they want to. Normally because they're forced to or at the very least guilted to.

JohnnyDo3
Punisher
Lobo
Pitt

braz
^in that case, Batman, The Punisher, Wolverine and Spawn.

Wolverine2006
Anti Hero:

Wolverine

Villian:

Ultimate Hulk

joesha28
AntiHero:

Marvel- Namor and Deadpool
DC- Black Adam

Templares
Anti-Hero: Helmut Zemo, Black Adam and the Punisher

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
Dr. Doom
Doom's not an anti-hero, he's just a villian.

The Pict
sabretooth

juggernaut66666
Darkness

Accel
Originally posted by long pig
An anti-hero is usually someone who does the right thing, but not because they want to. Normally because they're forced to or at the very least guilted to.
Exactly.

stupendous man
Juggernaut

He probably fits the bill for both anti-hero and villain.

Juntai
Black Adam, Deathstroke.

Dreampanther
Lobo
Deadpool
Spawn
Darkness
Hulk

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Lobo
Deadpool
Spawn
Darkness
Hulk
raver thumb up

bigbran
black adam
deadpool.

Sin I AM
I always thought of Hulk as athe ultimare anti-hero........Even his own people jettisoned him into space

nimbus006
Originally posted by long pig

Thats a perfect statement to describe Thanos on numerous occasions. Second i would have to go with Magneto.

complexbrother
Vegeta

Whittdawg92
geez people there's a difference between villan and anti-hero. need i to explain?

Crease
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Doom's not an anti-hero, he's just a villian.

Thanos (duh)
Magneto
Ghost Rider
Batman

On several occasions Doom has helped Earth's heroes combat global/universal threats. Like Onslaught. He definitely has his anti-hero moments.

Tron
Moving...

bigbran
Originally posted by Crease
Thanos (duh)
Magneto
Ghost Rider
Batman

On several occasions Doom has helped Earth's heroes combat global/universal threats. Like Onslaught. He definitely has his anti-hero moments. batman?

Reaper777
Lobo, spawn, Darkness, Pitt, Ghostrider

KICK @$$

bigbran
tyrant...

Crease
Originally posted by bigbran
batman?

Batman doesn't fit the mold exactly, but he'd do "whatever it takes" more often than other guys. I also consider any hero who's methods are often questioned by other heroes an antihero. And he terrifies criminals just as much as other criminals, if not more. Someone on the forums mentioned how Gotham's criminals were actually packing up and moving their operations to Metropolis...frickin Metropolis! They'd rather deal with aguy who can see, hear, and smell them from outer space and get there in 0.213 of a second rather than deal with Batman.

bigbran
Batman doesn't fit the mold exactly, but he'd do "whatever it takes" more often than other guys. I also consider any hero who's methods are often questioned by other heroes an antihero. And he terrifies criminals just as much as other criminals, if not more. Someone on the forums mentioned how Gotham's criminals were actually packing up and moving their operations to Metropolis...frickin Metropolis! They'd rather deal with aguy who can see, hear, and smell them from outer space and get there in 0.213 of a second rather than deal with Batman. and that would be batdude who said that.

Darth Martin
1.Spawn
2.Deathstroke
3.Deadpool
4.Blade
5.Punisher
6.Wolverine
7.Lobo

Bocaj
Originally posted by soxfn89
Who is your favorite villain the marvel and dc universe
what is it you want to know Villain or anti hero?
Anti hero
Venom
Spawn

Villain
Carnage

Originally posted by The Pict
sabretooth
Unless you were answering for villain he's not at all an anti hero he's never done a decent act in his life he's been killing since he was like eight erm

bigbran
thor, and abraxus.

Tassadar
Punisher

Swanky-Tuna
On several occasions Doom has helped Earth's heroes combat global/universal threats. Like Onslaught. He definitely has his anti-hero moments.
That's more of a case of him needing to do it to further hiw own agenda. If he ever did anything for the sake of good, though, I'm completely sure it would would be an anti-hero moment judging from how Doom does things. Doom does not care how it gets done.

joesha28
Originally posted by bigbran
thor, and abraxus.

Thor????!!!!

grey fox
I'm currently leaning towards Winter Soldier and Jason Todd for 'anti heroes'

TK1
Venom.

Sam Z
Eddie Brock/Venom.

And Deadpool is awesome too.

Xirius
Deadpool!

jacobo0o
spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.