What would be a good 16th birthday party?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
So yeah, my dad wants to know way in advance what I want my sweet sixteen to be, and all the choices I have are way out of our budget. I thought up snowboarding, disneyland, and going to Santa cruz Santa Cruz isnt a bad I dea it within driving distance, but my birthday is in winter and he thinks its a dumb Idea, i wouldnt mind I live in california it doesnt snow on the coast or in the valley, but whatever.

So yea, give me ideas on what would be good for a winter party. Or share what yours was like.

I never ever celebrate my birthday, the last one I did celebrate was my 11th

Mišt
Sex.

Clovie
I don't remember my 16th bday. so I guess I didn't celebrate it.

what a surprise. no expression

Lana
For my 16th birthday, some of my friends and I spent the evening in downtown Chicago, and then stayed the night at my aunt's house where we watched movies and such.

Not really anything over the top, but we had fun.

Ronny

Ronny
Originally posted by Lana
For my 16th birthday, some of my friends and I spent the evening in downtown Chicago, and then stayed the night at my aunt's house where we watched movies and such.

Not really anything over the top, but we had fun. My dad doesnt trust my friends erm

Hes right not to, but still its frustrating.

That sounds fun though happy

Mišt
Originally posted by Ronny
Thats a given stick out tongue

Ask a obvious question, recieve an obvious answermhm

I hate birthdays.

Ronny

Ronny
ermm

Mišt
Originally posted by Ronny
ermm

Nobody loves youermm

Ronny
I noticed cry

Imaginary
Snowboarding sounds fecking awesome... I reckon paintballing or laser tag would be cool too, but then again, what would I know stick out tongue

Ronny
Originally posted by Imaginary
Snowboarding sounds fecking awesome... I reckon paintballing or laser tag would be cool too, but then again, what would I know stick out tongue OH MY GOD ! i didnt even think of that! I love both those eek!

Lasertag, i think happy

Mišt
Go karting would be fecking sweet, then follow by sex, then lunch somewhere, a bit more sex to burn off the calories, then laser skirmish is sweet, then sex, then spending 3 hours at an arcade, followed by more sex, then a movie, sex, dinner, sex, and dvds at home with your partner, then sex.

Perfect birthday.

Ronny

Mišt
I was so thinking about that before while eating, but I was too lazy to pick up the dvd...blink I wanted to watch an episode of Firefly but couldnt be bothered rewatching another one....dammit they need another seriesdisgust

Ronny
THey need another season you mean stick out tongue

Mišt
Series...season....same fecking thingfu

Ronny
Nuh uh disgust

Mišt
herbmhm

Ronny
herbfu

Mišt
laughing out loud Only Herb is cool when he does that herbnone

Ronny
Only herb is cool when hes eating sushi off your dead cold deformed naked body herbshnone

Mišt
Why am I naked and deformed?herb

Ronny
shakefist Cause the lord demands it!

Mišt
Well I knew about the naked part but the deformed part is news to meermm

LethalFemme
Is this about that weird growth on your penis?ermm

Mišt
No, that turned out to be a pair of testicles...funny eh?ermm

LethalFemme
Two sets?ermm

Mišt
I said 'a pair', how'd you get two sets from that?ermm

Praylu

Because I can

LethalFemme

Mišt
ok.

Syren
Ronny, I'm going with paintballing... with your 'beau'. Then you could get all '10 Things I Hate About You', but instead of fighting over something trivial, go have sex yes

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Mišt
ok.

eww your sig and avy are naked.sick

Mišt
Originally posted by LethalFemme
eww your sig and avy are naked.sick

yeah dont need them anymore. leaving now.

LethalFemme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.