New slytherin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

malfoy_silver7
Hi all!
I'm a new slytherin! Tell me anything important that I should know, and if Draco's around, tell him to stop by OK?
Thanks a bunch!

d-fly_girl008
Okay, there's a thread called Slytherin's Common Room... you might want to check there.

Oh, and if you have any other questions, you can always PM me.

OhILuvHP
hey.....is there a thread called Gryffindor?

Barker
What the f**k?

Don't make new threads announcing stuff like this; You should have just bumped the thread of your corresponding house. wink

Hufflepuff Commonroom

Ravenclaw Commonroom

Gryffindor Commonroom

Slytherin Commonroom

OhILuvHP
oh ok! by the way.....get started on ur story! i really want to read it!!!!!!

Raven Guardia
pssssssssssssst dont forget to the sorting hat test if you alreayd havent so you can be placed in the correct house. For that you will need to Pm Rogue our HP forum Mod. stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by malfoy_silver7
Hi all!
I'm a new slytherin! Tell me anything important that I should know, and if Draco's around, tell him to stop by OK?
Thanks a bunch!

Wow....you fail at forums. Please insert your computer into the nearest wood chipper, as to rid us of the failure that is you.

The Phantom
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Wow....you fail at forums. Please insert your computer into the nearest wood chipper, as to rid us of the failure that is you. eek! That'd be awesome!

OhILuvHP
hahaha

RoguePw25
Kingy, watch it. smile

Yes, it's great to have you at the boards, but please use the links provided by Barker.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Kingy, watch it. smile

Yes, it's great to have you at the boards, but please use the links provided by Barker. Only Lana calls me Kingy

The Phantom
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Kingy, watch it. smile

Yes, it's great to have you at the boards, but please use the links provided by Barker. Is it closed yet?

TheKingofKINGS!
I guess not...

The Phantom
ROGUE YOU MISSED IT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.