How will the joker be born ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Is he gonna have another accident ?? or is he gonna come out of anywhere ?

smiley8
They might do a flashback thing as at the end of begins you see that joker leaves a card, thetrefore he probably already transformed.

Scarecrow756
I think that there may be a flashback of Joker in Axis Chemical but knowing Nolan, he will want to keep the Joker very mysterious. Also most people already know Joker`s origin and won`t need reminding.

Xam
WORD

Praylu
Originally posted by smiley8
They might do a flashback thing as at the end of begins you see that joker leaves a card, thetrefore he probably already transformed.

Seems logical...

WrathfulDwarf
I think they just gonna cut to the chase and skip the whole origin thingy. Just like it was done with the Scarecrow.

coolmovies
whens the new movie out ?

Scarecrow756
Summer 2OO8.

coolmovies
ohh ok thanks

The Joker#1
I think he'll already be the Joker when we see him.

amity75
Yeah he was already identified as the Joker at the end of Batman Begins so let's just keep it that way.

NoFate007
I think they won't be passing on the opportunity to have the chemical bath because its such a perfect scene for Nolan's dark tone and wouldn't be handled lightly like in '89...however, I think that it will be the very first scene we see The Joker in, and not "pre-Joker" scenes like before. The card at the end doesn't 100% mean tha the's already The Joker, it just means he leaves a calling card. Gordon didn't say "..and jumping off roof tops, and you get guys like this - completely white chalky skin, dyed hair, calls himself The Joker." Know what I mean? Plus they have a lot of movie space to fill, seeing as we won't be dealing with any beginnings of The Batman. That means more time for villains = Joker has enough room to have this chemical factory scene.

I'm wondering what kind of prosthetics they'll put on Ledger. Simply making him smile, and dying his hair and skin won't make him look like the part. I wonder if they'll go the short hair route or big and wild, too.

jenzie
well, since we don't know exactly how, or even IF, he's been affacted by the gas ..... WE JUST DON'T KNOW!!!

but i'm guessing that he will be all crazied up ..... up to a fashion though, not totally bonkers .....

then a certain DR H QUINN enters the equation .....

steverules
How was he created in the comic's? And has anyone got scans of that issue?

Doc Potato
Guys, Nolan will want to be staying away from Burton's crap and will definitely not be using Axis... Joker has no "official" origin and the chemical factory was known as ACE...

Doc Potato
Originally posted by steverules
How was he created in the comic's? And has anyone got scans of that issue? if you want the possible origin info, read The Killing Joke and maybe try The Man Who Laughs also...

Doc Potato
Originally posted by jenzie
well, since we don't know exactly how, or even IF, he's been affacted by the gas ..... WE JUST DON'T KNOW!!!

but i'm guessing that he will be all crazied up ..... up to a fashion though, not totally bonkers .....

then a certain DR H QUINN enters the equation ..... I doubt that. Harleen Quinzel may be in it, but not as Harley quinn. No way. And we know nothing of Mr J's potential origin. Sorry for treble posting... smile

Doc Potato
Uh, I reckon you need the talk about the birds and the bees, son...

DarthLazious
I can't wait for this movie

coolmovies
same hear

Kelly Renee
Originally posted by Doc Potato
I doubt that. Harleen Quinzel may be in it, but not as Harley quinn. No way. And we know nothing of Mr J's potential origin. Sorry for treble posting... smile

Why does everyone hate the idea of Harley Quinn? She isn't any more unrealistic than the Joker. I'd LOVE to see her in the sequel. Anyway, I like that Joker's origin is flexible. I don't care what they do with it, as long as it's GOOD.

Scarecrow756

Mindship
Chin first?

coolmovies
You made me i made u (batman 89)

Doc Potato
Originally posted by coolmovies
You made me i made u (batman 89) Yeah, sure, they'll just copy Batman 89. Nice idea... so original!

coolmovies
No this time he will say You killed me i will kill u laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.