Team Adamantium vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is a team made of or has adamantium

Adamantium team
Wolverine/Death
Sabretooth
Alkhema
Doctor Octupus/adamantium arms
Cyber
Ultron
Tess One- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=172
Lady Deathstrike

Soleran
Doomsday BFR's all of them except Ultron and Tess, Tess gets ripped apart and if Ultron's adamantium can survive it wil become a bouncing toy for Doomsday.

Juntai
DD wrecks them.

golem370
What if Tess One takes to the skys and No bfr not to be diffcult I just don't care for that girlie way of winning. I believe Alkhema Ultron and Tess One could beat him a couple times. She lifts 90 tons Ultron can lift around 100 tons and I am not sure what Tess can lift but he has weapons and absorb energy. These three with adamantium and strength and weapons give his team 2/10 IMO

Tshern
The team has Wolverine, they win 10/10.

Fanboy
They all die Doomsday has strength that is close to Thanose with his his Infinity Gems and higher than Champions. Doomsday clears them faster then he cleared the JLA.

Grimm22
Doomsday sends his dog to the fight

Doomsday's dog 100000000/10 wink

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22

He should add Thing to fight evil face

Grimm22
Originally posted by Broly92
He should add Thing to fight evil face

Pft roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thing and Lockjaw tottally pwn this team smokin'

Lockjaw pwns all big grin

Whittdawg92
Dooms would still win even WITH thing an lockjaw, so stop frontin.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Grimm22

What kind of dog does domsday have?

Whittdawg92
a cockapoo

juggernaut66666
then he wins 10/10 i mean his cockapoo

General Kon-El
laughing

Grimm22
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
Dooms would still win even WITH thing an lockjaw, so stop frontin.

True, even with Ben they would all get their asses handed to them

However, Lockjaw still pwns raver

Crease
I wonder how Marvel writer's are gonna retcon adamatium being broken this badly...

Grimm22
Originally posted by Crease
I wonder how Marvel writer's are gonna retcon adamatium being broken this badly...

laughing

Well you see Wolverine's healing factor grants him the ability to control his bones... stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Crease
nowdays everyone brakes adamantium i think Hulk uses adamantium instead of toilet paper to wipe hi as.s

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
nowdays everyone brakes adamantium i think Hulk uses adamantium instead of toilet paper to wipe hi as.s

No one has broken Adamantium, from what I know of. There are plenty examples of the secondary adamantium being trashed, but never primary.

Whittdawg92
It can be i know.

bigbran
wonderman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.