Who is the biggest ******* in Hollywood?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madacapa
This could have been a long topic for discussion, but after a certian celebrity's racist rant, the only possible choice is MEL GIBSON! FU Mel, and your anti-semetic, racist father too! Like father like son!

Bardock42
Then again, Jews kind of are evil...I mean, I'm not racist, but they are, right? Botankus? It's true, I mean, we all know it, right? Britrogue? Everyone knows it, I'm not saying anything that no one knows. You are just to afraid to admit ti. I'm not antisemitic...it'S just true.

botankus
Sometimes it's hard to differentiate between Bardock and an Encyclopedia.

Back on topic, I'll vote for Pauly Shore. That guy needs to excommunicated, and then executed. I think everyone that has every laughed just ONCE at any of his 'jokes' should be next in line for the firing squad.

Thread starter, please don't reject my choice and say, "nuh-uh!! He hasn't done anything *******-ish!! Choose again!" If you do, you will be right behind Mr. Shore.

Fëanor
Originally posted by botankus
Sometimes it's hard to differentiate between Bardock and an Encyclopedia.

Back on topic, I'll vote for Pauly Shore. That guy needs to excommunicated, and then executed. I think everyone that has every laughed just ONCE at any of his 'jokes' should be next in line for the firing squad.

Thread starter, please don't reject my choice and say, "nuh-uh!! He hasn't done anything *******-ish!! Choose again!" If you do, you will be right behind Mr. Shore. *wears bulletproof vest*
it's the we.......zell *makes funny tongue sound*

botankus
That guy makes Gilbert Godfried look like Jimmy Stewart.

Fëanor
HAHAHAHA!!!! okay...that's a bit of a stretch. But I hear Gil is up for the remake of "It's a Wonderful Life"

Madacapa
Originally posted by Bardock42
Then again, Jews kind of are evil...I mean, I'm not racist, but they are, right? Botankus? It's true, I mean, we all know it, right? Britrogue? Everyone knows it, I'm not saying anything that no one knows. You are just to afraid to admit ti. I'm not antisemitic...it'S just true.

Bardock, how old were you when you became a member of the American NAZI party? I am just curious...

Pauly Shore is a good 2nd choice for biggest a-hole.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Madacapa
Bardock, how old were you when you became a member of the American NAZI party? I am just curious...

Pauly Shore is a good 2nd choice for biggest a-hole. dude!!! that is.....just so wrong. Bardock is not an American. He's French.

Bardock42

Fëanor

Dude...there's just a linme you are never supposed to cross....EVER...and you just crossed it...

can i still spank you?

Bardock42

Fëanor
sweet happy but only if you speak french cool

Bardock42

Fëanor
Oui. Merci. Baguette. Clodette. Mon Dieu. Pourquoi moi. Merde BEND OVER BABY!!!! daddy's gonna spank ya now happy

Bardock42

Fëanor
Now I don't want anymore. whip

JaehSkywalker
ouch... must've hurt...

Fëanor
that's what Hasselhoff said after he sang on America Got Talent or whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.