Media Manipulation - One of the many arms of the Global Elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Deano
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3017
http://www.illuminati-news.com/media-control.htm

Grand_Moff_Gav
What troubles me is that we are told that the all the media is controlled by one source, it just doesn't make sense...

How simple, there is our explanation, our Author cannot explain why the media wouldn't print this information, so, he says it's because they are controlled by the Illuminati, this is the way Conspiracy theorists work, they cannot explain something so they say that the illuminati are behind it...simple and effective.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
What troubles me is that we are told that the all the media is controlled by one source, it just doesn't make sense...

How simple, there is our explanation, our Author cannot explain why the media wouldn't print this information, so, he says it's because they are controlled by the Illuminati, this is the way Conspiracy theorists work, they cannot explain something so they say that the illuminati are behind it...simple and effective.

Right, and your sure of this because deano copies and paste editorials roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you aware that 90 percent of the media is Privatized ,and is controlled by five coporations:

Disney, Time Warner, Viacom, Bertelsmann, and Rupert Murdoch's "Brave New Film" make up our global media.

The only public media source consist of:Talk radio,Public Television, and the soon to be privatized Internet.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Oh, I see, and no doubt the illuminati control all those companies?

Mr Parker
yeah the media is just a tool for the government.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Right, and your sure of this because deano copies and paste editorials roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you aware that 90 percent of the media is Privatized ,and is controlled by five coporations:

Disney, Time Warner, Viacom, Bertelsmann, and Rupert Murdoch's "Brave New Film" make up our global media.

The only public media source consist of:Talk radio,Public Television, and the soon to be privatized Internet.

yeah he'll wake up and smell the folgers when they privatize the internet.

Emperor Ashtar
Oh, I see, and no doubt the illuminati control all those companies?
I already said what the illuminati is, why do you think businesses want to privatize the media so badly?

Grand_Moff_Gav
I already said what the illuminati is, why do you think businesses want to privatize the media so badly?

The media is privatised,

Mr Parker
yeah like I said the media is a tool for the government.They dont report truthfully and they consider O.J SIMPSON real news when thats news that should have only been talked about of rone day then forgotten about.But the american media is controlled by the CIA so we never hear real news like all the corruption that goes on in washington constantly.

Emperor Ashtar
Let's not forget, government pre-packaged news.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/13/politics/13covert.html?ex=1268456400&en=2e1b834f0ba8a53c&ei=5088

That's from the NEW YORK TIMES

The irony of this is, alex jones made a documentary called "911: The road to tryanny" which covered this issue, he even caught one while filming.

David Tsarion
"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
- J. Edgar Hoover -

straight from the horse mouth and so true..

Grand_Moff_Gav

So the government controls the media but the New York Times publishes articles that are critical of the government?

Emperor Ashtar
So the government controls the media but the New York Times publishes articles that are critical of the government?

Wow, one small column on page 8,I said a majority of the media is privatized, where did the government come into this?

Pre packaged news is what the government deals.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Lets put it this way, if it aint the BBC or owned by Rupurt Murdoch, it's untrustworthy!

Emperor Ashtar
Lets put it this way, if it aint the BBC or owned by Rupurt Murdoch, it's untrustworthy!
Rupurt murdoch is one of the big five, did you read what I posted?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Yesm which is why we should trust him!

Mr Parker
Like i said,the media is only concerned about news that is non relevent that is why you see them plaster O.J. SIMPSON on the front page of the newspaper for over a year instead of doing real investigations like the coverup of 9-11 and the jfk assassination.

Darth Kreiger
The Media is all over anything they can get, the Government doesn't control shit, or several of those Journalists would be facing charges of Treason (like those of your home country Parker), and have very severe sentences, like the 2 Scientists that sold the Nuclear Bomb to the USSR, who had very speedy trials and executions

The Wiretaps, Deepthroat, and tons of other things have gotton out

Emperor Ashtar
Jesus, maybe your not aware but big business a very political. It's not far fetched to say the government controls news.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.