freddy vs jason a new one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zslick
yes that means there makin a new movie called freddy vs jason and heres the new character thats goin to fight them vs ash! for all those who were army of darkness fans here is ash and for those who dont know who ash is hes the guy with the chainsaw arm! evil face

Impediment
You win the award for "Moron of the Day". Enjoy.

Wolfie
Yay for "Moron of the Day"!!!

band

Roland
Ash would easily own them anyways. yes

Impediment
This whole film is bullshit, anyway. Why haven't we ever seen a link?

tabby999
because its not going to happen, thats why

stunna1773
Originally posted by Wolfie
Yay for "Moron of the Day"!!!

band

laughing

lol i made on this like in 2004 how come i didnt get moron for the day

Impediment
Originally posted by stunna1773
i made on this like in 2004 how come i didnt get moron for the day

Because I registered in 2005. stick out tongue

Wolfie
2004 was a year after the first FvJ. FvJvA had a good chance of happening back then.

It's 2006 now. All ideas of the sequel have been shot down and people still come here with their bullshit about Freddy vs. Jason 2 or Freddy vs. Jason vs. (insert horror icon here).

Myth
Freddy vs Jason vs Stay-Puff Marshmellow Man! Happy Dance

Impediment
Freddy vs. Jason vs. Obsessed Fanboy

stunna1773
Originally posted by Myth
Freddy vs Jason vs Stay-Puff Marshmellow Man! Happy Dance

i'd actually would watch that to lol

steverules
lol some fan probably made that and it's on some website somewhere

Nevermind
Why would you want another one of these things anyway?

Impediment
Originally posted by Nevermind
Why would you want another one of these things anyway?

You didn't like Freddy vs. Jason? I loved it. Cheesy as it was, it was entertaining.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Impediment
You didn't like Freddy vs. Jason? I loved it. Cheesy as it was, it was entertaining.

Actually, now that I think of it, it was Alien Vs. Predator I was thinking of. messed

Now, that was crap. As for Freddy Vs. Jason, I barely remember seeing it. I'll have to check it out again. Lol, off-topic here Impediment, but I thought I'd tell you that Barker said he always gets us two mixed up. laughing

Evil Dead
Fredd vs Jason vs Ash still sounds like a great idea....... you've got Bruce Campbell and Robert Englund fighting each other from their assisted-mobility scooters......attacking each other with canes and walkers while some new guy under a hockey mask runs around killing kids...........

Ash would still win though.......even if he is 90 years old.

SelphieT
when we're talkin Ash, we mean good guy Ash right? .....and not evil Ash? .......ah it doesn't matter, Ash would win anyways.

Evil Dead
Evil Ash is dead..............but would still be more interesting to see in a new movie than Jason Voorhies. Freddy vs Ash vs Evil Ash............that's the ticket.

tabby999
it'd be a damn sight better than the new Open Water movie. Ash and Freddy with lances in their scooters, charging at a jaw dropping 5 m/h. You could make the whole movie out of it, give them a 100 yard run up and by the time they got to the middle the batteries in the scooters would go flat and leave it open to a sequel! And bring Kane Hodder back for Jason and have him with a walking frame impaling kids who skate on the damn sidewalk! Pure genius. I'm ringing New Line now!

Evil Dead
I'll be expecting an exec producer credit......

stunna1773
Originally posted by tabby999
it'd be a damn sight better than the new Open Water movie. Ash and Freddy with lances in their scooters, charging at a jaw dropping 5 m/h. You could make the whole movie out of it, give them a 100 yard run up and by the time they got to the middle the batteries in the scooters would go flat and leave it open to a sequel! And bring Kane Hodder back for Jason and have him with a walking frame impaling kids who skate on the damn sidewalk! Pure genius. I'm ringing New Line now!

eek! your a genius

tabby999
Originally posted by Evil Dead
I'll be expecting an exec producer credit......

i dunno, how about Best Boy or Assistant to the Grip Assistant? wink

Caponejr
Originally posted by Impediment

I mean noone actually liked the movie and i agree with you it was chessey but also very very entertaining

Caponejr
gtg byebye

thegreatrudini
freddy v jason v the starwars kid eek! what a disturbing thought

zslick
okay look at the latest movies alright and the look at 2007 what does it say freddy vs jason vs ash so f off

Wolfie
FvJ 2 (in any shape or form) has been "announced" for EVERY year since 2003.

thegreatrudini
very true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.