All of us versus Every Single Sith Lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
That is everyone on this forum versus every single Sith Lord.

I get Darth Sion!

Which team wins? confused

Darth Sexy
I got Ragnos. I'm going to make him give me his lunch money.

John!attheDisco
I'll do what Yoda couldn't, hit Darth Sidious upside the head with a bananna. Happy Dance We all win! big grin

Archangelysses
goddammit we all get electrocuted.

Hmmm fried debators

Advent
I'd probably give myself to Anakin, and become his sexual servant (assuming it's pre-suit/ugly/deformed/old/burnt Darth Vader), so I'm out of this fight.

Blue_Hefner
Naga Sadow destroys a star and you all die horrible deaths.

Deus Venèficus
Pfft I'd kick all of their collective asses.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6797/sign7bz.png

Rampant ox
Me and the Count would pwn all. stick out tongue

Spartan ll
Me and DE Sidious would be hanging with the brothers,you know?stick out tongue

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Advent
I'd probably give myself to Anakin, and become his sexual servant (assuming it's pre-suit/ugly/deformed/old/burnt Darth Vader), so I'm out of this fight.

Damn Sama I didn't know you go for the metrosexual "I have pms 24/7" guys.. If you want my advice, consult your nearest Abercrombie store, they're full of those.

Lightsnake
I'd tell Ludo Kressh Naga Sadow is so much better than him and watch his heart explode.

Then I'd put some baby pictures in front of Bane to drive him insane

Escape81
Originally posted by Advent

Wha - mad

Captain REX

Next one's a warning, Zeph.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.