Spider-Man 3 Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doctorstrongbad
I have really enjoyed the last 2 spider-man movies and I can't wait to see the third. There has been so many rumors floating around. I remember waiting for parts 1 and 2 to come out, so I wanted to make this thread to count down the days til part 3. Let me know what you guys/girls think.

Its March 13th... (Friday the 13th) and we have 720 more days til Spider-man 3.

Mainstream
cool

Doc Ock
720 days.

Thats quite a wait.

Mainstream
720...I hope it's worth it.

Spideys Sister
It better be

doctorstrongbad
Okay its Saturday the 14th ... 719 days left.

Spideys Sister
Are you gonna do this every day?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Are you gonna do this every day?

Yes this is the point of the thread... counting down the days til spider-man 3.

Spideys Sister
LOL then I'll take it seriously....

doctorstrongbad
Monday.. we have 716 days left. I was sick and missed a couple of days. You guys know you can post the days if I miss one.

ApolloX
Anyone made plans yet. stick out tongue

doctorstrongbad
Wednesday.. 714 days left.

doctorstrongbad
Thursday ... 713 days left

doctorstrongbad
Friday ... 712 days left.

Spideys Sister
Sorry to leave you there. Know no one missed me. But I come any who.

Endenkton
Spideys sister is a spammer.So why would anyone miss that??

712 days........So long sad

doctorstrongbad
Saturday 711 days left

das kreigar
wake me when its 2 days to go lol, nyt zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tthe Almighty
711 days what day will that be anyone know

Spideys Sister
Its probabliy a friday.

doctorstrongbad
Sunday 710 days left. What are you guys going to do until it comes out? Is anybody going to dress up?

Endenkton
Yay 710 days

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/Bathrat/targetguy.gif

doctorstrongbad
Monday 709 days left. Well we have plenty of time to think up good ideas for when the movies comes out.

doctorstrongbad
Wednesday 707 days left.

doctorstrongbad
Thursday 706 days left.

Mainstream
706......too long...too long....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

doctorstrongbad
Friday 705 days left.

doctorstrongbad
Sat 704 days left. How excited about this movie are you?

doctorstrongbad
Sunday 703 days left

doctorstrongbad
Monday 702 days left

doctorstrongbad
Tuesday 701 days left

doctorstrongbad
Wed.. 700 days left. Its getting closer. smile

The Ones
1 year and 11 months

doctorstrongbad
Thursday 699 days left.

doctorstrongbad
Friday 698 days left

Mr Venom
I swear, if Sam Raimi screws up Eddie/ Venom. I'm gonna scew up him! mad

Doc Ock
Eddie Brock won't be in SM-3.

LandoSpeeder2
698 oh God, and I thought the countdown to episode III DVD at 150 somethin days was bad but this is torture! I can't wait that long!

doctorstrongbad
Saturday 698 days left. Yep its a long wait but that gives us time to plan out stuff. Like is anybody going to dress up?

fruits
Originally posted by Mr Venom
I swear, if Sam Raimi screws up Eddie/ Venom. I'm gonna scew up him! mad

i can guarantee he wont screw up venom......................cuz he's not gonna have in the movie. so no worries

im really excited. i just cant wait till they officially announce who the villains are, and who Topher Grace is playing

spencerspider
ya um when r they announcin anyone know? and man doctorstrongbad ur just tryong to post alot with the everyday thing and no im not dressing up this is not Star Wars

fruits
i dressed up for the matrix. but thats offtopic...............

i really dont think ne1 knows when they're announcing villains

spencerspider
well rnt they filmin in jan we have to know by then

doctorstrongbad
Sunday 697 days left ... I think it would be cool to dress up for part 3. Its really easy to get a spider-man costume. smile

doctorstrongbad
monday 696 days left

doctorstrongbad
Tuesday 695 days left

Doc Ock
You know when this thing reaches 395 days it will still be too long.

Looking at 695 days is just depressing.

doctorstrongbad
Wednesday 694 days left. Yeah it is far away but at least it will build up suspense.

Mainstream
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Wednesday 694 days left. Yeah it is far away but at least it will build up suspense.

indeed young warrior ...all shall be made clear in time 694 character50

VeNoIIvII
lol..this is funny to read...the countdown....man your right Ock it is depressing... sad

adamrubin
official countdown

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by adamrubin
official countdown

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/ Don't kill it! Thursday 693 days left

doctorstrongbad
Yeah this thread is still good. We can use it to talk about anything related to Spider-man 3 and the wait til it comes out.

Friday 692 days left.

Spideys Sister
Yeah this thread is still good. We can use it to talk about anything related to Spider-man 3 and the wait til it comes out.

Friday 692 days left. Hey DR S and Doc O do you think there will be a Seacret wars movie?

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Hey DR S and Doc O do you think there will be a Seacret wars movie?

Well there were a lot or bad guys and heroes in the secret war. They would need a lot of actors. If they did make it, I would love to see it. smile

Saturday 691 days left.

doctorstrongbad
Sunday 690 days left. On a side note, its also my birthday. Happy Dance eek!

doctorstrongbad
Monday 689 days left.

doctorstrongbad
Tuesday 688 days left.

spencerspider
Wednesday 687 days left.

spencerspider
this is gonna get ols really fast but so im guessing that with 400 days left wew ill definately know who the villains r and then all the Venom fans will cry cry cry because it wont be him,how sad and o yea Michael Jackson is innnocent lol

doctorstrongbad
Yeah old wacko jacko must have paid a lot of money to become innocent, but knowing him he will molest more kids sometime soon.

Wednesday 687 days left.

spencerspider
i already said 687 days man u just repeating what i said

doctorstrongbad
Thursday 686 days left.

doctorstrongbad
Friday 685 days left. Can't wait to see if sandman will be the bad guy.

doctorstrongbad
Saturday 684 days left.

CorderaMitchell
jeez you must be bored,lol

Spideys Sister
Sunday 683 days.... The Seacret Wars would be after ALL the Marvel movies are done.

doctorstrongbad
That would be really cool to see a secret wars movie.

mr.smiley
I've posted it on the comic book movies forum a while back.

doctorstrongbad
Monday 682 days left.

doctorstrongbad
Tuesday 681 days left.

doctorstrongbad
Wednesday 680 days left.

misterpangass
Originally posted by Doc Ock
720 days.

Thats quite a wait.

dude we got like 620 days left rite now. and if you think thats quite a wait..... u get ur ass out there and make a damn 'Spiderman' movie and see how long it takes to even 'MAKE' it. obviously u dunno how long it takes to make a movie.they gotta find actors and actresses, find out wut the movie is about, wut every single little scene will look like, stunt men, and whole bunch of other stuuf like dat.
it takes longer than u think. personally i'm amazed at how fast they were able to make spiderman 2.

doctorstrongbad
It does take along time to make a good movie, but its worth the wait. Spiderman 1 and 2 were awesome films.

Thursday 679 days left.

doctorstrongbad
Friday 678 days left. Anybody planning not to see spider-man 3? If so , leave this forum and never return. hehe

doctorstrongbad
Saturday 677 days left.

doctorstrongbad
Sunday 676 days left. Anybody want to discuss something about this movie?

doctorstrongbad
Monday 675 days left.

doctorstrongbad
Tuesday 674 days left.

bballplayer123
If spiderman 3 is better than 2 how 2 was better than 1 we have a great movie on our hands. The best ever probably.

Freaky Zeeky
I have really enjoyed the last 2 spider-man movies and I can't wait to see the third. There has been so many rumors floating around. I remember waiting for parts 1 and 2 to come out, so I wanted to make this thread to count down the days til part 3. Let me know what you guys/girls think.

Its March 13th... (Friday the 13th) and we have 720 more days til Spider-man 3.

Long-ass wait.
sad

spencerspider
Wednesday 673 days left

doctorstrongbad
I think Spider-man 3 we be the best movie, they always make the last chapter of the trilogy the best.

doctorstrongbad
Thursday 672 days left.

bballplayer123
Man. What can we do to pass the time? 672 days. Dang. But at least thats less than 2 whole years. Exactly 58 days less. But still. I'm ready for the movie now! I guess I must say that it will be well worth the wait. Anyone know when the shooting will begin?

bballplayer123
Friday now. 671 days left. Still a long time.

bballplayer123
Still its now 57 days less than 2 years. Imagine sitting in that theater... oh Ill be sooo ready and pumped. The speculation will be even higher than it was on the second film. Advertisements on MLB bases- what will it be this year? A sign on an NBA floor? Man its gonna be awesome! Hate the wait.

spencerspider
wow 3 posts in a row?
just make it one man u must have had an urge

bballplayer123
Yeah I kept forgettin to add stuff. Is there a rule against that?

doctorstrongbad
Wow some conversation on my forum, I knew it was bound to happen.
bballplayer123 no you can post as much as you want, but try not to post 3 times in a row.

bballplayer123
K cool my bad. Just think too slow and type too fast thats all... lol

bballplayer123
Yo its Saturday now 670 friggin days left. Well all these days going by fast might result in that feeling when Christmas comes around: Man its December already? Seems like last week it was Christmas! Man I sure hope so. Gonna start workin out to pass the time by faster I guess(yeah if I could get off my lazy ass)

doctorstrongbad
Well I'm really looking forward to this film, every day it gets closer and closer. smile

bballplayer123
Yup. Ive been busy with writing down my plans for this year and next year though, and it just seems so far away. Man but just think every second turns into every minute and every minute every hour and every hour every day and... well, you get it. This threads gonna be VERY VERY LONG. But it will be cool when we look back on it 670 days from now. Hey, I guess its better than 720 days!

bballplayer123
Well its Sunday with 669 days left. Anyone want to share anything else?

bballplayer123
Monday- 668 days

bballplayer123
Tuesday - 667 days left. Anyone else gonna say anything?

doctorstrongbad
Thanks for keeping track Bballplayer123 I was on vacation this holiday weekend. What would you like to discuss on here?

bballplayer123
Your welcome. Well I have no idea what to talk about... its kinda hard to think of new stuff. I can't wait untill they get more official news out about production on the movie.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah the news has been so slow with this movie. I'm still hoping that Topher Grace will be the next Spider-man in Toby only wants to do 3 movies.

bballplayer123
Yeah.... I'm curious as to how theyre going to incoorporate him into this movie and be in SpiderMan 4. Very interesting.

Freaky Zeeky
Conspriacy is theory my friend. kruger

bballplayer123
Wednesday - 666 days left. Well thats what - one year plus 301 days? Well at least its getting closer. And if were lucky I think they may release it a little sooner than the given date - they just said the date because they were sure to have it out by then right? Well I hope no matter whether its right or not that the movie is really good. And too bad no one from the set can let something slip. But theyre just writing it right now - man I still cant see Topher Grace as a villain. But then again I cant see him as peters friend either - in a review with Arad someone asked "Well Grace and Church have been cast as villains" and at this point he didnt shake his head yes - kinda a weird look and they asked if there were going to be 3 villains. Arad said "maybe 4, maybe 5" and wasnt giving anything away. He just said that it was going to be the biggest movie of them all. And he also said that the new movie SuperMan was going to do as good or better than SpiderMan I think... which I think is ludicrus(if I spelled that right). Man this movie is gonna ROCK!!!

doctorstrongbad
Yeah spider-man will be a great movie no matter what. The first 2 were awesome and the end of the trilogy is always the best. I do think they will make more movies. I'm not sure how well the new superman movie will be.

bballplayer123
Thursday - 665 days left. DONT GO TOBEY! OR KIRSTEN!

doctorstrongbad
It looks like Kirsten really want to leave after the third movie, I have heard that Toby might be leaving. We will have to wait and see.

bballplayer123
Ok now 664 days left till our beloved Spidey comes back on the big screen. Ahhh... Such a long wait. And the movies out now suck too! Man I hate the wait, but it will be worth it.

doctorstrongbad
Well The Fantastic Four comes out tonight. That should be a great movie. smile I mean Jessica Alba alone is worth seeing.

bballplayer123
I dont know... I havent saw Batman Begins yet. I probably will soon though. Heard its a good movie.

bballplayer123
Yet again... Saturday with 663 days left guys!

spencerspider
Sunday 662 days left omg im giving up.call me when the villains are announced lol

doctorstrongbad
well its the suspense of waiting that makes the movie better when you see it. smile

bballplayer123
Yeah really. And theyre not rushing themselves obviously... but that means theyre concentrating and taking time to make this a great movie.

doctorstrongbad
Monday 661 days left.

bballplayer123
Man.... when the villains are announced it will probably be like with 50 days left or something. Man! Well it is getting closer by the minute.

b-dan
im having second thoughts about spidy 3 4 villans id just be happy with venom in it and have that spidy with the symbiote on him

bballplayer123
Tuesday...660 days left!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by b-dan
im having second thoughts about spidy 3 4 villans id just be happy with venom in it and have that spidy with the symbiote on him

Spider-man is the black suit is venom. I was kinda confused by what you said. anyways, no venom will not be in part 3.

bballplayer123
Wednesday... 659 days left.

OmegaRedTooth
yah doc S you go man, i want to return in a year and still see this! rock

bballplayer123
Well... most likely either we'll all die or you will. LOL.

bballplayer123
Thurday - 658 days left.

doctorstrongbad
yep this will still be here in a year, we ain't stopping til opening night. hehe

bballplayer123
Yeah that will be so cool! Cant wait. Well be all pumped up for the film. Great feeling.

bballplayer123
Friday- 657 days.

doctorstrongbad
I can feel it getting closer and closer. smile

bballplayer123
Yeah I know... before we know it we'll be saying "2 days now..." man that will be great. But it seems like forever to me, Im going into my Freshman year in high school and it wont be out untill Im through with the 10th grade. Man I just have to keep myself occupied until then. Maybe other really good movies will have come out by then to keep my attention.

bballplayer123
Saturday-656 days left.

doctorstrongbad
Well the Fantastic four movie was really good, have you seen that? I'm really looking forward to Spider-man 3.

bballplayer123
No I havent seen that one... or the new Batman neither. The Fantastic 4 movie doesnt really look good to me, but it might be. The commercials kind of sucked. Yeah, SpiderMan 3 will be great. Directed by the best possible person to do it- a huge SpiderMan fan himself. You know the next has to be great and that the director knows what hes doing!

bballplayer123
Sunday - 655 days now.

doctorstrongbad
well I can tell you Fantastic four was good, batman 5 was garbage.

bballplayer123
Cool- the Batman commercials looked kind of cheesy. All of these non marvel movies are apparently taking advanatage of the success of spiderman thinking that audiences are back into superheroes. Truth is we are, just not crappy ones without a good story!

bballplayer123
Monday- 654 days.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah batman 5 was really bad, but most of the fan boys are talking about how great is was. Oh well, anyways spider-man 3 will be the end of the trilogy. What special things do you think they will do?

bballplayer123
I dont know... maybe they all wont get good screen time, but I am thinking it would be cool for it to be the Sinister 6 and GG 2. I doubt that though, because they havent casted enough actors for that yet. I am going to say that It will be GG 2 and-uh- I have no clue. Man-Wolf, what the heck. You most likely are right, but I hope that they will have at least a Fourth film.

bballplayer123
Tuesday - 653 days left. Jeez I hate the wait, but as mentioned, that just makes it more satisfying.

ApolloX
Why doent they make it faster? Peter Parker will be 50 by the time its done. sad

bballplayer123
Yeah really lol

doctorstrongbad
Well its not there fault, it takes time to make a quality movie or else you end up with Catwoman or another BatCrap movie. ugh

bballplayer123
Yeah thats very true also. We dont need that in the SpiderMan franchise.

bballplayer123
Tuesday - 652 days left.

doctorstrongbad
Yep its best to stay far away from the Dc crap-o-rama movies.

bballplayer123
Oops - wrong day on last post. However now it is Thursday: now we only have to WAIT 651 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!

doctorstrongbad
Its cool man don't sweat it, I think we are the only two who even read it. Well I created it but its all good.

bballplayer123
Yeah ur most likely right on that lol. Ok today is Friday - 650 days left. Getting closer every day but Im still going crazy!!!

doctorstrongbad
Looking forward to seeing a great movie. smile

bballplayer123
Yeah me too - Saturday, 649 days left. Hey a day is only 24 hours long. So 24 x 649= uh...... calculator....... thats 3,876 hours to go.Wow. Oh well that will seem shorter than a school year so no sweat. I dont know about 2 school years though - what it will be for me! lol Im only gonna make a few more posts throughout the year and thats it - or I am going to go absolutely nuts!!! oh yeah and next year and a lil bit of the YEAR AFTER THAT!!!!!!

doctorstrongbad
It will be worth the wait you just need to calm down and relax.

bballplayer123
yeah........

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>