Death of Superman Doomsday vs Wonder Woman & Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Two Superheros take down The Superman killer. Bloodlust on

Broly92
Doomsday 7-9/10

golem370
Just so you know this is energy Wonder Man

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doomsday 6 out of Ten.

With Prep the Wonders can make it 5 out 5

With the guantlet of Atlas, DD looses 10 out 10.

Priest
Team takes the majority

Crease
confused ...Am I just remebering Sipes #75 wrong, or did DD take out Wonder Woman and the complete rest of the JLA, most of whom are/were easily superior to Wonderman?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Crease
confused ...Am I just remebering Sipes #75 wrong, or did DD take out Wonder Woman and the complete rest of the JLA, most of whom are/were easily superior to Wonderman?

No one on the Jla is easily Superior to Wonder Woman. Get ur facts str8 before commenting on WW. I'm watching!!! sad

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No one on the Jla is easily Superior to Wonder Woman. Get ur facts str8 before commenting on WW. I'm watching!!! sad he said wonder man.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
he said wonder man.

OOO my bad, you know how I get about Diana. But I always thought Wonder Man was a good match up against Captain Atom. Am I over estimating Wonder Man's powers?

bigbran
i like him too, but some woud argue with you.
wonder mans has crushed ultrons head, a feat not even hulk has done.
wonder man gets strong when hes mad.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
i like him too, but some woud argue with you.
wonder mans has crushed ultrons head, a feat not even hulk has done.
wonder man gets strong when hes mad.

I must be crazy but I always thought that Wonder Man was as indestructible as Captain Atom. And when Wonder Man did get cracked in a story, ( by an Enraged Hulk) he blew up and killed many many people. Same thing happened to Captain Atom in kingdom come. Wonder Man also gained the ability to blast Ions and Stuff. he's definitely a marvel version of Captain Atom.

batdude123
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OOO my bad, you know how I get about Diana. But I always thought Wonder Man was a good match up against Captain Atom. Am I over estimating Wonder Man's powers?

Hell no. no Captain Atom would eat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.