what's your fav. genre of film???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnimeLuvr
ok when you see movies which kinda genre do you like?
I'm talkin' romantic, anime, real living people, cartooney, comical, adventurous, action, horror, thrillers, puzzlers, twisters, anything basically. Whatever you think is the best one I wanna know and mabey since so many people have so many different tastes I'm hoping this one becomes popular. And i know once it get's started it will probably mutate into something else so just send stuff and i'll be pleased...

thanx(crossing fingers) embarrasment

Stealth
The majority of films I enjoy are mostly Comedy and Action...

AnimeLuvr
Hmm... Interesting... Do you not like anime as much cuz you have an anime guy for ur icon and poster thang... oh well thanx for being the first to respond. OH!!! and who's ur fav. comedian guy personally i like cosby the most. i mean, i rented a standup comedy thing by him and i was crackin' up the whole time until i had to pause so i could breathe. But I'm i'm pretty flexible when it comes to comedy.

Stealth
Of course I love Anime, but the majority of films I've ever watched were Action and Comedy... They out number my favorite anime movies 10 to 1... So that's why they are my favorite genre of films even though I enjoy to watch Anime movies...

AnimeLuvr
good answer... but still who do you like best in the action and comedy films you see??? I told you my comedy one... but to tell you the truth I'm not sure which action character/acter is. Probably the dude who plays james bond. Not the new one though he's such an A.Hole, and HE'S BLONDE!!! James isn't supposed to be blonde he's fin' british for pete's sake!!! oh well... that just kinda ticks me off.

Advent
I'd probably say Action, but it's moreso martial arts films; I also enjoy a good cop action/thriller movie, too. As well, I always like a good Romance movie (sucker for love).

Anime movies are alright, but for the most case - some anime are just better off left as a manga, and should never be incarnated as an anime series or film. Nonetheless, I still enjoy some films, just not as much as a good Action/Romance movie.

AnimeLuvr
ur like my freind helen... she'll fall for that kinda stuff too but only if it's filled with explosions!!! HAHaha...

AnimeLuvr
Originally posted by Stealth
Of course I love Anime, but the majority of films I've ever watched were Action and Comedy... They out number my favorite anime movies 10 to 1... So that's why they are my favorite genre of films even though I enjoy to watch Anime movies...

you know i actually have been renting a lot of action and comedy movies myself but I think I like anime a lot too!!! big grin

Kayne Archeron
well, Anime has so many diverse genres as well, that by saying Action or Comedy, you could be referring to a comedy anime or an action anime as well.... so of course, i prefer anime over live action, but as far as genres go overall, i like comedy, horror/thriller, and fantasy

AnimeLuvr
good piont... anime can cover ALL of the genres if ONE MOVIE! if they try hard enough, of course they're pretty good at doing a mix of genres so i gues it wouldn't be TOO difficult.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.