Ultimate Clone Saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP!

I just read USM #98 eek!

Wow! Just..WOW!

King_Mungi
Why what happened? 616 clone saga sucked, so why is this different?

Grimm22
Basicly everying and anything that has happened in USM is now coming together.

Its pretty sweet

Oh and its already 1000000000000000000x better than the 616 clone saga big grin

alra121
I usually dont read USM, but I picked up issue 97 and was like wow. Then I read USM 98 and I was like WTF?...

Its obvious that the chick that beat up Spidey was a clone of Mary Jane.

I know I am in the minority but I loved the original Clone Saga for Earth 616.

The Pict
this is happening too quickly, too many rushed arcs in the ultimate comics

alra121
I agree with you to a degree, but personally I love the fast paced arcs, rather than drawn out arcs that can take 12 issues to resolve.

According to Marvel we are going to have three shock endings in issue #100 lets hope its worth the wait.

The Pict
the vampire issue was a joke, just a waste of 2 comics to introduce another character.

Grimm22
Originally posted by The Pict
the vampire issue was a joke, just a waste of 2 comics to introduce another character.

Yep yes

The morbius and deadpool arcs were awful sick

Bendis basicly was rushing because he wanted to get to the clone saga erm

However I think he can pull this one off

The Pict
i hope so, but its gonna be clones of spider-man in the first year of his superhero career.

whatever its just a personal annoyance on my part.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Grimm22
HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP!

I just read USM #98 eek!

Wow! Just..WOW! What no scans? What a jip. laughing out loud Anyway the whole scorpion spidergirl twist in the clone saga happens to be bendis' best move.... so what was the spidergirl thing about? This Spidergirl not the Kitty Pryde Spidergirl.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
What no scans? What a jip. laughing out loud Anyway the whole scorpion spidergirl twist in the clone saga happens to be bendis' best move.... so what was the spidergirl thing about? This Spidergirl not the Kitty Pryde Spidergirl.

Was that Spider-Girl or Spider-Woman confused

Eitherway I like the costume rock

Spideys Sister
I don't know I haven't been able to get any vol books for a while. And I haven't seen that original yet. I pawned that off the Spidey secton.

alra121
The costumer rocks, so do you thinks its a clone of Mary Jane. I mean the way she was talking to him. Of course there cannot be a clone saga without having Gwen coming back from the dead...hahahaha

grey fox
Originally posted by Grimm22
Was that Spider-Girl or Spider-Woman confused

Eitherway I like the costume rock

From what wiki say's spider-girl

Spideys Sister
Don't listen to wiki. not officialOriginally posted by alra121
The costumer rocks, so do you thinks its a clone of Mary Jane. I mean the way she was talking to him. Of course there cannot be a clone saga without having Gwen coming back from the dead...hahahaha Mary jane doesn't have brown hair... neither does Gwen... had to be a chic clone of peter. LIKE DOUBLE SS! (Me.) eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.